PS3 Controller In Action!!!

Papickett

^^^^ Man i agree.

This has like some of the worst fan boys i've ever seen. All hes saying is it looks lik ea boomerang. Go back to defending your halo or zelda or ff..or something. :roll:

*I attacked every console with a diffrent game there so for the love of candy don't kill me*

I'm no x-box fan. I hate x-box and halo 2 is overrated, which I did played halo 2 in friend's house and it's not bad. I like PS2 and Nintendo DS. Of course I gonna buy ps3 and I don't care about boomerang. It's still look cool. :)

dont judge a book by its cover, wait untill you actually USE the controller and dont judge it by what it looks like... :?

^ WINNAR ^

To be honest knowing Sony, they'll make it a great controller.

Translation: Sony will steal Nintendos' ideas.

Snap.gif

Roffles, read my follow up post before quoting my previous post and repeating what one person has already stated. :wink:

Just in case ya missed it.

I LIKED THE SHAPE!!! NOT THE FACT THAT IT HAD RUMBLE FUNCTIONS ETC...

I could prove it. The black pad I took a picture has no rumble function, as I took the motors out of it. My reason was I broke some plastic inside when I threw it at my wall after an awkward GTA:3 mission. :P

But I kinda like having no rumble. So therefore I don't care. ^_^'

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

Well... it does look like a boomerang.

Got problem with ps3 joypad? You don't know what you feel like when you try use this joypad yet.

Sjeez, what's your problem. He's just stating that it looks like a boomerang, which it does look like. He doesn't complain about how it feels or how 'good' it is. Learn to read, stupid fanboy.

His point was appearance is irrelevant to performance and feel, and performance and feel is what matters in a controller.

summerpngwy6.jpg

His point was appearance is irrelevant to performance and feel, and performance and feel is what matters in a controller.

Yea, and why? Did Ruzbeh say that it's appearance is relevant to performance and feel? No, I think not? Cluck just wanted to flame him.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Well, I said it looked like a boomerang because he said why people have a problem with the PS3 controller's shape (and make fun of it). I said it's because it looks like a boomerang. And you can make fun of it, because, as far as I am aware of, it's unintentionally shaped as a boomerang. Obviously, like I stated before, it can feel comfortable and stuff if you try it.

On a side note, the Revolution controller is shaped as a remote control, but I don't see how anyone can make fun of this, because it's intentionally shaped as a remote, it's a crucial part of the design. Now, I would wonder how it would be like if the boomerang shape would actually be a crucial part of the design... :shock: :lol:

This has like some of the worst fan boys i've ever seen. All hes saying is it looks lik ea boomerang. Go back to defending your halo or zelda or ff..or something. :roll:

Got a problem with Zelda, buddy? :twisted:

Yea, and why? Did Ruzbeh say that it's appearance is relevant to performance and feel? No, I think not? Cluck just wanted to flame him.

Toucḫ̩̉̉ :) though the italics in his post made it seem like he thought it was bad for it...

summerpngwy6.jpg

ps3 is gonna own any other next gen console

anyway i found that pretty amusing :P lol

lmao just looked at the post above mine....lmao!!!!!!!

There's so many of those out.

image.gif

:lol:

bunyip.png

Well, I said it looked like a boomerang because he said why people have a problem with the PS3 controller's shape (and make fun of it). I said it's because it looks like a boomerang. And you can make fun of it, because, as far as I am aware of, it's unintentionally shaped as a boomerang. Obviously, like I stated before, it can feel comfortable and stuff if you try it.

On a side note, the Revolution controller is shaped as a remote control, but I don't see how anyone can make fun of this, because it's intentionally shaped as a remote, it's a crucial part of the design. Now, I would wonder how it would be like if the boomerang shape would actually be a crucial part of the design... :shock: :lol:

Got a problem with Zelda, buddy? :twisted:

This is probably the only logical point made so far.

Personally I'm a fan of Xbox and Nintendo, but I still like the controllers for all three consoles...Once you play with a certain controller for an hour you adjust to it and it is no big deal, so why are you all pissing at each other?...seems rather pointless to argue about viedogame consoles...

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

seems rather pointless to argue about viedogame consoles...

hah, this is the internet. forums wouldnt be anything without arguments over small things like this. i dont think its pointless though, its as valid as anyother discussion.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

That is true...I forget sometimes where I am....but either way...

No one has proof of one being better than the other. So why don't you all just not argue about it till it comes out, since you have no evidence of what you're saying...

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.