[TWR] Divine Vindicators Defeats The Blacknights!

Guddurulz

Big Props to BK, great skills and warring being out numbered bt 20 and even had some dcs.... ofcourse being DV Warlord Iam proud of my boys and girls on a great pull and a win. It's war to simply raise DV members morals and ideals. Sadly many doesn't share our views which is understandable. But overall we did what we could have agginest such an great clan. Hopeing for future fights with BK again. As for other who wishes to make DV as a whole to fail and give us trouble, it's unfortunate, however, we as DV can't control or change any oponions or ideas and TBH we don't want to. Infact, think of it as a aid to our mistakes: Such as not updateing out ML, telling more people to have mics on TS or vent, good support in my oponion.

As for some BK members " flaming" at the End, Iam sure Jordan and Bk staffs will look into it and solved it, no harm in it. However, if you do have pics of DV members flaming or flame baiting please tell DV staff ASAP. And again, great war BK, Iam sorry to my members I wasn't there but as long as both clans had fun, that's all it matters.

PS. Ray Tanked? that's impossible! :rolleyes:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all y u using the banner i made?

2nd what ml were dv using...

3rd found a person not on ur ml...

157f20x.jpg

oieio7.jpg

But i guess its up to bk to do that, anyways i posted what i saw and u can see zezimabumsme in the chat.

Btw lordmaximu_5 why spying on dv forums?Ur pic is the proff

Spying? DV Doesn't set foot into Wilderness (no flame intended it's fact) except with DK (a few members anyways.) The only reason to spy really is to get Mass times and war worlds etc for Wilderness Wars. Why would he be "spying" on yor forums. Also, isn't he like the main admin or something?

illusion step out in pvp like 1 time a month lol and war 1 hour caps or so....anyways i do not wana flame and argue....

gf bk was a really good war <3:

champ.gif

157f20x.jpg

oieio7.jpg

But i guess its up to bk to do that, anyways i posted what i saw and u can see zezimabumsme in the chat.

Spying? DV Doesn't set foot into Wilderness (no flame intended it's fact) except with DK (a few members anyways.) The only reason to spy really is to get Mass times and war worlds etc for Wilderness Wars. Why would he be "spying" on yor forums. Also, isn't he like the main admin or something?

illusion step out in pvp like 1 time a month lol and war 1 hour caps or so....anyways i do not wana flame and argue....

gf bk was a really good war <3:

First off bringing Illusion into it because an Illusion member posted that DV doesn't step into the wild and didn't mean it as a flame has no relavance to what you said.

Secondly you just proove to me more and more of how stupid you can be. Illusion steps into the wild a lot more than you think. We don't post our losses firstly, secondly we have some pvp trips late night for lulz. We've had our own Lord Of the Rings war in pvp. We try to get atleast one pkri a week. We had a two hour one today bro. We were trying to get a 3 hour against WG but they canceled. We had a war against GK and lost [ pkri ] Then the next day we got a Matched pvp rm [ We Lost but a good effort :P ] We also have screenies of us stepping into the wild unlike you do machamp. Also because you pk with DK with tunas doesn't make you better than Illusion.

Troll us some more DV or you could actually take a step into pvp and war some one worth while. Enjoy your CWA +20 peopled advantage win.

As to what Ralph was stating earlier about the ml was that BKI and BK are on the TWR and bringing BKI members would result in multi-clanning. But it seems like DV accepted the war and allowed BK to bring them - Not sure. The wars over and DV won fair and square so don't see too much of a problem unless they were to get penalized for having multi-clanners. [ Honnestly have no problem with this just clearifying my boy Ralph's statement :P]

6590ew.jpg

Regarding multiclanning:-

The Blacknights declared on us not Blacknight Initiates and let me know guys if i am wrong Blacknight Initiates joined TWR after this declaration? and after comparing the ml of both clans i see most were in yesterdays war,their ml is valid proof so obviously according to rules of TWR its multiclanning. How can be people in 2 TWR clan that is The Blacknights and Blacknight Initiates?

I request the mods plz have a look on it!

ss-1-1.jpg

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

This is there ML http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=bk_swat

That was the one they used to declare. Should of looked at first post instead of checking on Runescript :wall:

maybeh like sutty said u should pay attention as like whenever we've fought bk we always have 45+ of them warring us.

anyway gratz on ur win and 100% credit for bk making it so close with such a heavy outnumbering

It seems there is a little misunderstanding here about the numbers of the BlacKnights. To clarify this, since BK had BKC (BlacKnight Cadets) they were allowed to have BK staffers fight for them (due to the fact that BKC was built and managed like that for years) and when BKC changed to BKI that rule (as of my knowledge) has not changed. However, because this causes too much confusion on our opponents and not all of them seem to comprehend the actual simplicity BKI has decided to withdraw from TWR once the war against Downfall is over.

Remember though, that we do not bring people not on our memberlist to wars. Never have and never will. And to those clans that do, I guess it's just another one of those new "tactics" used to win wars no matter what. Once again, thank you for the fight DV and hopefully we'll meet you soon again.

T-Board

Proud Ex-Leader of the BlacKnights and the BlacKnight Cadets

puuloppgs5.png

bk.png

Proud BlacKnights Emeritius

157f20x.jpg

oieio7.jpg

r u lordmaximus?

he doesnt have to be maxi he is giving his opinion again i ask u to show more respect. gz on the win dv bk u put a hell of a fight up wish i coulda seen it

Ok we will show the respect, Sir!

Dear Lordmaximu 5,

May I know the reason why you're spying on our forums? We Warned you many times and you're using someone else account on our forums to SPY. Can't you just leave DV Alone?

A picture which proves that he's spying on DV Forums.

oieio7copy.jpg

PROUD FOUNDER OF DIVINE VINDICATORS

Sig23.png

FORUMS || MEMBERLIST

It seems there is a little misunderstanding here about the numbers of the BlacKnights. To clarify this, since BK had BKC (BlacKnight Cadets) they were allowed to have BK staffers fight for them (due to the fact that BKC was built and managed like that for years) and when BKC changed to BKI that rule (as of my knowledge) has not changed. However, because this causes too much confusion on our opponents and not all of them seem to comprehend the actual simplicity BKI has decided to withdraw from TWR once the war against Downfall is over.

Remember though, that we do not bring people not on our memberlist to wars. Never have and never will. And to those clans that do, I guess it's just another one of those new "tactics" used to win wars no matter what. Once again, thank you for the fight DV and hopefully we'll meet you soon again.

T-Board

Proud Ex-Leader of the BlacKnights and the BlacKnight Cadets

Well, Then you must have posted both of the Memberlist according to TWR Rule?

Sig23.png

FORUMS || MEMBERLIST

@nikhil

since when is going on another clans forums spying? i see other clans forums all the time doesnt mean im spying.........

unless u got valuable clan secrets all over ur front page u really cant accuse him

kristn.png

@nikhil

since when is going on another clans forums spying? i see other clans forums all the time doesnt mean im spying.........

unless u got valuable clan secrets all over ur front page u really cant accuse him

R U Lordmaximu 5? :shock:

And how can u say i cannot accuse him? That page is only accessible to Dv Clan members and he have opened that page in tab o.O

Sig23.png

FORUMS || MEMBERLIST

Firstly i would like to clarify what someone has already said, BK has two memberlists, we have an active warring list, which has 32 or so members on, which we use for pvp fights, then we have our all blacknights, which is a list comprising of people who show up to the vital wars which are ranked for, they make 1-5wars a month and thats it. We use that memberlist for Tip It as the clans we go up against tend to have alot more people in them, like yours. Remember you have two memberlists active and all dv. So ours is the same kind of thing but with less numbers. Had our pull been an hour or two later we would have hit near the 45mark for people attending, but with many of our gmters still working and est people working, our pull was much lower.

With regards the BKI, Tip It have allowed us to have members on both, but be divised as multi clanning, cause effectively we are all one clan, one family, jus its a pre bk list who we get wars with to ease them into the bigger wars we would have. As my clan friends has stated, we are pulling the BKI list out of tip it anyways, as it doesnt serve the same function as the previously named cadets did.

With all that ironed out as i said b4 good fight, it was clean from DV's side, no problem with memberlist or flaming, just unfortunate one or two bk's gave the wrong impression. GJ and GF

bkleader.png

@nikhil

R U Lordmaximu 5? :shock:

And how can u say i cannot accuse him? That page is only accessible to Dv Clan members and he have opened that page in tab o.O

lol he can go on a forum if he wants to...... doesnt mean he is spying.....

kristn.png

Well, it seems there is still some confusion about the state of the BlacKnights on the TWR.

The BlacKnights Initates are a junior clan of the Blacknights - this means it consists of some BK leadership, BK future applicants, and lower combat members. When BK requested to join the TWR this issue was looked at and we made an exception. BK is allowed to have members on both lists, because that's simply the way the two clans work.

The list posted is the BlacKnights swat memberlist. This is not their full list.

On another note, this topic is for discussion of BK vs. DV. I don't care whether DK goes into pvp, who pk's with them, or when Illusion's last loss was.

Any off topic posts made from here on in will be deleted.

ps. Points will be done shortly, we are catching up on the wars fought in September before we deal with the October ones.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Regarding multiclanning:-

The Blacknights declared on us not Blacknight Initiates and let me know guys if i am wrong Blacknight Initiates joined TWR after this declaration? and after comparing the ml of both clans i see most were in yesterdays war,their ml is valid proof so obviously according to rules of TWR its multiclanning. How can be people in 2 TWR clan that is The Blacknights and Blacknight Initiates?

I request the mods plz have a look on it!

I believe junior clans were exempt from the rule when it was put in. I don't understand what you mean Nikhil, the initiates are on both BK's ml and BKI's ml which is why after we have honoured the fight that BKI have arranged with Downfall, BKI will be leaving the TWR. As BKI are on BK's ml we only had to post 1 list...

Oh and BK actually has over 160 members including all the retired members (of which there are alot), unfortunately most of our retired members have been completely retired from RS for over 3 years and are simply there so that they are remembered rather than because they are expected to come back.

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=blacknights

we don't use this list for anything really but it's nice to look at and remember people :D

Do you want to love me?

091010135207.png

What a suprise, Jc used to do that same line when he was in LGZ. Come up with a different design :grin:

However Unexpected. BK hasn't been pulling their usual 40-50 lately.

GRATZ!

OMG JC GOT A COPY RIGHT ON R00NSCAPE DESGINS???? OMGG who cares if they line up like that it looks cool. I'm sure Jc didn't create it either :P.

W/E I wasn't saying "hey dandaman look at what he posted" so don't try getting into every fight you can.

GRATZ AGAIN DV!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member