cleaned my bank finally & rate this

highlights this bank- the usual + some of the new potions.

you know how when you train slayer your bank fills up every task, it's getting ridiculous. i need to make some space and still keep everything i'm using for slayer and things i want to hold onto. for me, it's like looking at the forest from the trees, i'm too close to really get a good sense of what i should get rid of to free up space. so what should i get rid of or put away or drop temporarily? i'm just tired of dealing with the lack of space.

[hide=before bank pic]wtfn.png[/hide]

After pic -highlighted items i can now store in my bank or items i can keep unboxed without hassle or items i can alch/sell later or use for training. i can now use the buttons (empty backpack) & (bank worn inventory). it's nice to be able to do that. when i'm tasking. also i have some space for minigame items and enchanted bolts ETC.. basically i'm pretty satisfied with the cleanup, but i would definitely like them to give us more bank space.

[hide=after bank pic]newwtf.png[/hide]

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

Useless farming seeds etc, useless armour (all rune/treasure trail stuff), useless summoning 2nds/pouches (you only make 4-6 kinds of pouches while training right?), useless dragon stuff (everything that isn't a good spec weapon), obby stuff, useless bows/ammo. That alone should gain you like 100 bank spaces, use that space to make a drop tab where you store drops you get from slayer.

As for the bank, you got loads of things you're not going to use in the near future, but it's still worth quite a lot, so 8/10.

2dvjurb.png

The one thing that stands out to me is the pure essence. At 213 each thats over 870m in pure essence that you don't really need. I have seen it sitting in your bank pics for years and I know you will profit because pure essence has bever been this expensive before. Now would be a good time to sell it. Try selling 3/4 of it and keeping what you need for 99 rcing. Or just sell all of it and buy back later at a lower price.

I know that only free's up one space, but I feel I had to mention it. Other than that I would get rid of a lot of those seeds. Farming takes up a lot of space, narrow down what you have to 1 tree type 1 fruite tree type, calq and 1 herb type.

10/10 for the bank rate

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

You have way too much crap and are wasting cash on items you don't need.

Sell all your summoning pouches except the ones you actually use. Don't be stingy either, just get rid of them. Basically keep Bunyip, Unicorn and Steel Titan. Get rid of most of your seconds as well because chances are you will not need to summon something that will give you less xp.

Sell the farming stuff. I can't think of a single reason to even have hops or random flower seeds. Only keep seeds you actually use because they rest are a waste of space.

You have too much food. Keep the pizzas and sharks. Buy higher healing food if you ever need it, but chances are you won't.

I'm going to assume you have a cash pile in the GE or Inventory. However if you don't have any more cash than 600k, then you might want to look into selling that pure essence or the random 2k prayer pots.

Stellactic.gif

Sell some of those Pure Ess, that is a LOT of cash right there. They're worth a lot right now, so it's a good time.

Not sure what those first 20 herb seeds are, but sell all guam, tarromin, marrentil, and harrlander seeds. They are such a common drop, you don't need to waste time planting them when you could be planting Snap, Rannar, Toad or Kwuarm seeds.

That half-finished attack potion should go, that's one free space.

Granite Helm is junk too, just sell it. You already have a Netz Helm, and that tops it, no questions asked.

Those seeds are cluttering too. Get rid of all your hops seeds, unless you brew a lot, which you don't seem to do. They're horrid expirience. Get rid of all Alloment seeds except Watermelon and Strawberries, and maybe Sweetcorn. You should only keep White Lily, Marigold, and Limp seeds, nothign else is worth it.

That 5k Rosemary should go, they're useless. I still don't know if you brew. If you do, keep the hops. But if you don't get rid of all seeds and the hops. They're not worth keeping, and the products from brewing are outperformed by potions, pies, and the like.

Sell all arrows under Steel, they're cheap, but steel and up is faster and saves time. Get rid of those bolt racks, Karil's x-bow is worthless.

Use up the random event boxes, there's no point in not doing so. You could get a nice amount of exp from them.

Your pouches are a big problem. You have all the low-level ones you'll never use. Get rid of the Vampire Bats, the Misquitoes, the Ibis (granite lob is waaay better), those bloated leeches.. Heck, just keep Fruit Bat, Granite Lobster, Ent, Unicorn, Bunyip, Pack Yak, Steel Titan, Iron Titan, Abyssal Titan, Lava Titan, Rune Minotaur, Wolper, Kyatt and Graahk, and T-Bird. Trade EVERYTHING else in for shards, they are either useless, not worth the time, or outperformed by other familiars.

Sell the Trout, Salmon, and Tuna. All the Obsidian Stuff, except maybe the shield. Get rid of the Iban's Staff, there's no point to it. The Dwarven Helm and Dragon Med should go too.

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

But....you have so much stuff in your bank, what are you getting as slayer drops that you cant just stick in there and stack with whats already there?

BTW awesome bank...ive never seen such a rich player with such a small cash pile. Im a fan of that.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

most of my cash was in mtk or in offers for buying stuff for the new potions. i got rid of most of the junk. a lot of what was mentioned already i should get rid of. made about 14m from that. didnt sell anything i actually used or would miss.

most of the drops i pick up from slayer are herb seeds, and random ammo, herbs etc. really. i want to train slayer without having to go to my house to get stuff, or the ge to unbox stuff, or stop after picking up tons of drops and organizing them, i'd rather just organize it all after i'm done training and ready to stop. i have decided to tach alchs with me when training so that minimizes some of it; but most of the headache was being able to have all my equipment available and still be able to bank anything i felt like keeping, like herb seeds, even impling stuff, and other minigame stuff. i could not go 1 slayer task without either having to stop at my house and clean my bank and visit the ge, that is how it was. so now it's not like that. :) so it's looking good now. i may post an update on this thread when i get around to it. just in time for the cold winter season. i want to use the rest of the 2nds i have on pouches, use the mixes i have and probably do a lot of treasure trails. it's still a work in progress.

the main reason i want to free up space is so i can unbox my standard combat equipment and get some of that out of my house also. as well as cannon unboxed all times etc. even mage cape, robin hat, etc. i was able to buy up the rest of the gilded and sara armour for my poh. made a bunch of pouches and got rid of some 2nds that way etc.

i just play the game if i wanted to make tons of money to build a cash pile i could do that... just not what i want to do right now or probably ever. i like having money in items and i've been away but my stats are all good. i just felt like the bank is just too crowded and too full.

it makes me mad they said they were going to add bank space with a key thing, then they decided no on the key thing, but what happened to the idea of adding more space.

no my bank is looking good now and i didnt get rid of anything i use or cant get back so it's all good. i wouldnt sell my ess, i dont need money. i can make tons doing anything i do in the game so money isnt the problem. :) i guess i just wanted some backup on some changes i was planning to make with the cleaning. it's good now. i have about 90 spaces freed up and this is with some sets unboxed. etc.

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

most of my cash was in mtk or in offers for buying stuff for the new potions. i got rid of most of the junk. a lot of what was mentioned already i should get rid of. made about 14m from that. didnt sell anything i actually used or would miss.

most of the drops i pick up from slayer are herb seeds, and random ammo, herbs etc. really. i want to train slayer without having to go to my house to get stuff, or the ge to unbox stuff, or stop after picking up tons of drops and organizing them, i'd rather just organize it all after i'm done training and ready to stop. i have decided to tach alchs with me when training so that minimizes some of it; but most of the headache was being able to have all my equipment available and still be able to bank anything i felt like keeping, like herb seeds, even impling stuff, and other minigame stuff. i could not go 1 slayer task without either having to stop at my house and clean my bank and visit the ge, that is how it was. so now it's not like that. :) so it's looking good now. i may post an update on this thread when i get around to it. just in time for the cold winter season. i want to use the rest of the 2nds i have on pouches, use the mixes i have and probably do a lot of treasure trails. it's still a work in progress.

the main reason i want to free up space is so i can unbox my standard combat equipment and get some of that out of my house also. as well as cannon unboxed all times etc. even mage cape, robin hat, etc. i was able to buy up the rest of the gilded and sara armour for my poh. made a bunch of pouches and got rid of some 2nds that way etc.

i just play the game if i wanted to make tons of money to build a cash pile i could do that... just not what i want to do right now or probably ever. i like having money in items and i've been away but my stats are all good. i just felt like the bank is just too crowded and too full.

it makes me mad they said they were going to add bank space with a key thing, then they decided no on the key thing, but what happened to the idea of adding more space.

no my bank is looking good now and i didnt get rid of anything i use or cant get back so it's all good. i wouldnt sell my ess, i dont need money. i can make tons doing anything i do in the game so money isnt the problem. :) i guess i just wanted some backup on some changes i was planning to make with the cleaning. it's good now. i have about 90 spaces freed up and this is with some sets unboxed. etc.

If you posted your stats we'd know what you need and don't need in terms of training.

Signature_FFVIIAC_Cloud.png

Toxicity02.png__

updated with an after cleanup picture. i've been training slayer and having no problems at all with space now, so think i did alright. would still like to keep a space for rope and a needle though. always could use more space.

Your cleaning of bank was 26 items?

^

anyways, cool bank, mines messier so i guess i cant complain, though i have all my holidays in one tab :thumbsup:

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~