thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

Neil Peart from Rush

he went to the same highschool as me :P

DITTO!

"he went to the same highschool as me".......... omg........... you know NEIL PEART!!!!!!.... or at least have met....... my uncle is one of the biggest fans of rush...........

100completepl0.png

<( *-* )> <(*-* <) (> *-*)> <( *-* )>

Neither....Travis Barker from The Aquabats and Blink 182...Ringo Starr from The Beatles has the best time of all drummers...in the world...

Blink 182 :lol: ahaha thats funny

this guy dosent no what he is taling about, drumming for 5 years now

Does that make you special because you have been drumming for five years?...no....I played drums for seven years but that doesn't mean I know more about it than you....

even though I do

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Does that make you special because you have been drumming for five years?...no....I played drums for seven years but that doesn't mean I know more about it than you....

even though I do

Maybe he was talking to M3talH3ad, you shouldn't get worked up so soon, MPC. :)

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

i saw on MTV once, alot of ppl think the drummer

of ''Nirvana'' Is the best of the world... hes now at another band

but i dont know what one...

Dave Grohl of course! He's now the lead singer of the Foo Fighters.

mike portnoy, or danny carey, from dream theater and tool respectively. i prefer danny carey because of the last minute of drumming in "the grudge" and the intro to "ticks and leeches" check out tool.

how ever, dream theaters song, "take the time", the drumming pattern in the intro is one of the most complex things i think i've ever seen someone do. 9/8 on hands and 6/4 on feet... not many other drummers can do that... and by "not that many" i mean theres only about 6 or 7 other drummers who i can name that can do it...

-Destroy Topham-

Punk_Man666.png

Punk_man666.png

Ian Paice from Deep Purple s god. and so is Nicko Mcbrain from Iron MAiden

and to all the people who said pete best, and starr, your wrong. they only played on cheap 5 pieces. also if you read teh music, its easy.

Neil Peart is awesome too

I forget his name, but the guy from April Wine, is AMAZING

moose67.png

Neither....Travis Barker from The Aquabats and Blink 182...Ringo Starr from The Beatles has the best time of all drummers...in the world...

:lol: Even tho I'm a huge beatles fan I definately don't agree Ringo Starr is the best drummer ever. I personally prefer Pink Floyd-drummer Nick Mason. He's really awesome and his drumset was incredibly huge in those days :o

Now I have to agree Joey (Slipknot) is one of the better drummers I know. Even if he's hanging upside down he's still playing as if his life is depending on it...

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

gotta be phil collins - have you heard in the solo in 'in the air tonight'? amazing

and yes, i doknow that i'm a loser for liking phil collins

[edit] and Queen's roger taylor is amazing too. so is nick mason from the mighty pink floyd

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

A loser for liking Phil Collins? What? That's nonsense, Collins is very big. I didn't knew he did his own drums though. Ah well, learned something new today. :)

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Mike Portnoy or Danny Carey. Probably the former.

Portnoy is a more skillful drummer than Carey, no doubt. Carey is just so much better to listen to though.

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Grinning wide

to watch, mike portnoy is. :P

in the song octavarium he sings whilst playing. he sings backing in quite a few others aswell.

carey is a physics geek. i found that out quite a while ago and found it an amusing fact.

-Destroy Topham-

Punk_Man666.png

Punk_man666.png

to watch, mike portnoy is. :P

in the song octavarium he sings whilst playing. he sings backing in quite a few others aswell.

carey is a physics geek. i found that out quite a while ago and found it an amusing fact.

Yeah he's into all the weird stuff like spiritual geometry. He's got his drums arranged in some sort of spiritual pattern.

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Grinning wide

• 3 weeks later...