Do you beleive in GHOSTS?

I_AM_SLICEMAN

Why the hell do you have weapons?

Pretty stupid idea if you ask me.

1. You cant physically hit a ghost.

2. You would probably just anger them if you tried. (would you want someone trying to harm you?)

3. The cops will bust you if your caught with weapons.

I belive in Ghosts I even explored an old prison. (much harder to get in than expected) after alking thru the prison at night alone im convinced there must be something there I couldent stay in the gallows (the sight of the rope still hanging there in dim tourchlight is very unnerving) or venture into a cell.

I can tell you if you belive they will not harm you then they wont (most damage they do is thru fear).

I plan to go back into the prison with a few other people to see if we can get anything on film.

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the hell do you have weapons?

Pretty stupid idea if you ask me.

1. You cant physically hit a ghost.

2. You would probably just anger them if you tried. (would you want someone trying to harm you?)

3. The cops will bust you if your caught with weapons.

I belive in Ghosts I even explored an old prison. (much harder to get in than expected) after alking thru the prison at night alone im convinced there must be something there I couldent stay in the gallows (the sight of the rope still hanging there in dim tourchlight is very unnerving) or venture into a cell.

I can tell you if you belive they will not harm you then they wont (most damage they do is thru fear).

I plan to go back into the prison with a few other people to see if we can get anything on film.

Sounds fun!

3898000bYVcx.png

I'm a "dweeb" and your IQ is doubled mine huh?

Well at least I'm not the one who uses lightsabers to ghost hunt.

On top of that, GHOSTS ARENT EVEN REAL.

At least i knwo how to go outside and have a little fun, a simple yes or no i belevin them could have been better.

At least i knwo how to go outside and have a little fun, a simple yes or no i belevin them could have been better.

I personally don't believe in them, but it would be fun to go to some of these "haunted" places :P

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Now normaly, i say that people dont have to say IMO(In my opinon) or anything , but in this case, i think you hsould of said that, cause now you make it sound like a statement. Since you make it sound like a statement, you must prove it. Prove ghosts do not exist.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I think ghosts are just a figment of imagination, if someone close to you, or someone you know dies it can mess your head up and people tend to convince themselves that their loved ones are still there. People can plunge into denial upto to the point of hallucination. But saying that, there is no conclusive proof of them not existing.

Now normaly, i say that people dont have to say IMO(In my opinon) or anything , but in this case, i think you hsould of said that, cause now you make it sound like a statement. Since you make it sound like a statement, you must prove it. Prove ghosts do not exist.

I second that, there is no definite proof that spiritual entities cannot exist.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

I second that, there is no definite proof that spiritual entities cannot exist.

And none (definite) that they do either :P

smithie3.jpg

anyhting in New Jersey I should check out, anything? Thanks for listening, and post what u think about ghosts

Sliceman, you from NJ?

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

I sort of do. Although I've never actully seen a gost I see little reason why they couldn't exist.

I belive that every person has a purpose. It could be great (like become the leader of a nation) or to do something so stupid that no one will ever try it again. Natrually some people will die without fulfilling that purpose. When that happens they become a goast.

The other possiblity is that they are 'imprints' of the dead. This would explane many of the goast stories that exist.

Just to let you know that Yvette Fielding (of ex Blue Peter and now Most Haunted fame) will be appearing on the Chris Moyles show tomorrow morning on Radio1 at about 8:45 :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Ghost hunting is no fun. Hmm Ghostbuster movies probably bad influence you.

Believe in ghosts? Probably but if you can't see ghosts then it's not means they don't exist. But they still probably exist because of souls. Leave them in peace. :?

Why you bring weapons? Are you plan to use it against ghosts or make fake ghosts? :?

I actualy do belive in ghosts, But what does ghosts have to say about religions? not trying to switch onto another topic, but christians say (correct me if im wrong) They belive in only one ghost, "The Holy Spirit", But if there is more than just a holy spirit, What happens to religions? are they fake? I actualy feel and hear a ghost living in my apartment, I often hear a scream of a little girl in the kitchen, but it doesnt bother me, i just simply say "Its fine, You can stay here as long as you want" Even thoe my mom looks at me as if i was mentaly ill, Ghosts shouldnt be frightning....If you are scared of them.........why?

I don't believe in ghosts untill I see them.

I wish you happy hunting and be carefull with all the ghosts :P

PS:You can get a lightsaber at the McDonalds with a happy meal...it's only 5 bucks :lol:

Shades of Death Road

http://urbanlegendsonline.com/shades.html

http://www.lostdestinations.com/shades.htm

Was supposedly built over an indian burial ground of somesort that had tons of killing and such... Its in NJ

I havent been there myself, but three studends from my school went driving on that road and got into a serious car accident with two severely injured and one dead

Anyways, I hear a lot about this place and I don't know if you live anywhere near there but im sure you can find lots of info on google.

meleevsarcher.gif

136 Combat, 2290+ Skill Total

I have to ask: Are you a catholic?

The idea of ghosts began with Catholicism, who believed ghosts were the souls of those trapped in purgatory (basically a go between life and death, judgement before heaven or hell...I think? Feel free to correct this non catholic!) So if you want to hunt those ghosts I suggest you let their souls rest.

However, if we're talking about green slimeballs or ghosts causing mischief, forget your lightsaber dude! What you need is a proton pack, a vacuum cleaner and a catchy theme tune!

Bubsa, I have the Ghostbusters theme MP3. Could you do one of your covers :P. That would own.

And, a little piece of trivia: In Ghostbusters II, when they move the Statue of Liberty, they use an NES Advantage controller to do it.

[/offtopic]

Anyways, last night I saw an orb in the corner of my room, like a small camera flash. I just wondered what it was, but then I rolled over and went to sleep.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

I have to ask: Are you a catholic?

The idea of ghosts began with Catholicism, who believed ghosts were the souls of those trapped in purgatory (basically a go between life and death, judgement before heaven or hell...I think? Feel free to correct this non catholic!) So if you want to hunt those ghosts I suggest you let their souls rest.

However, if we're talking about green slimeballs or ghosts causing mischief, forget your lightsaber dude! What you need is a proton pack, a vacuum cleaner and a catchy theme tune!

Bubsa, I have the Ghostbusters theme MP3. Could you do one of your covers :P. That would own.

And, a little piece of trivia: In Ghostbusters II, when they move the Statue of Liberty, they use an NES Advantage controller to do it.

[/offtopic]

Anyways, last night I saw an orb in the corner of my room, like a small camera flash. I just wondered what it was, but then I rolled over and went to sleep.

It was probably your mind dreaming while your eyes are open =\

Happened to me a few times, I see spiders crawling on my pillow so I jump up and thump it a few times with a big book and theres nothing on it :P

smithie3.jpg

New Ghostbusters Special edition box set I and II :D

Only released on the 24th and it comes with even a few episodes of the cartoon series "The Real Ghostbusters" woo :D

Also you can check out the interview with Yvette Fielding (of Most Haunted) on the BBC Radio1 Listen again feature once the show is finished in a few hours. When it comes online i'll link it again in this thread :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12