Ambler3's Blog- [VITALIS DROP!!] :D

Just doing my jobmaking bank. :thumbsup:

Sadly I think I'm making armadyl runes go up. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Kiln #4, Onyx #3.

screenshot20120404at123.png

screenshot20120404at123.png

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

[hide=My (stupidly disorgonised) bank! 8 Large Images!]

yDhBX.png

QMxUF.png

IlcMn.png

r7pHC.png

iAInA.png

vkELW.png

rN60x.png

jcvws.png

[/hide]

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Dat organization

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Completed my starter goal of 5 Uncut Onyx, pic/ vid to come. Decided to see what gives the best profit (Ring, cut gem, fury) so the sell offers will be a bit strange. :lol: Next task is 10 Onyx, considering I don't need brews anymore, I'm happy with profits that will come off this.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Bum-dada-bum-dada-bum-bum-bump.

I need to get dreadnips. :sad:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Nice Blog ^_^

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

:twss: Yay & thanks!

Been doing some random dh risk pks recently. I think I'm up 5-10m, but not sure. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

I got addicted to staking. Somehow won about 100m. :blink:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

And that WILL NOT happen.

Inb4.

Inb4can'tinb4.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Nice stakes. :o (saw in pictures thread)

Be careful though .. don't want to lose the borrowed money. Lol. :P

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Just making enough so the price of everything I buy going down means I can't pay it back without having nothing. :lol:

Working on finishing desert treasure on my pure, waterfall quest gets me 30 att/ str, but no combat levels. :blink:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Weird. Also you never added me in rs

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

It has 1 attack & strength, 82 mage 72 range (If I remember right) I can get somewhere near 90 strength without a combat effect after ~94 range + mage (Zomg brb untrimmed hp on pure :twss:)

Inb4 2 defense

Adding you when I remember.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

I'm not cleaned. :lol:

Zaryte bow is for the pure.

I'm basically clearing everything I don't need from my bank, Runes, Chaotics, gwd/ nex armours/ range stuff, potions etc left. Hopefully I can have a sub 200 spaces bank for the first time ever. :lol:

May change this blog to follow my pure's adventures.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

[hide=My (stupidly disorgonised) bank! 8 Large Images!]

yDhBX.png

QMxUF.png

IlcMn.png

r7pHC.png

iAInA.png

vkELW.png

rN60x.png

jcvws.png

[/hide]

That is incredibly impressive.

Free stuff please :D?

He's giving it all to me :twisted:

Also, you should vid your pking against those dhers with virtus and arma storm and put it on here, epicness pking much :lol:

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Wait...What? :blink: SINCE WHEN? :sad:

My stuff. ;)

As for pking on video, meh. Might give it a try. I want to work on my pure at the moment.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

You're giving it all to me since now cuz i said so :twss:

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

Nope.avi

Gonna finish desert treasure & monkey madness soonish, then onto summoning, mage, range and dg. Pure style :>

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Boooring :lol: have fun

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

Oh, and I have final exams to revise for, so rip scape time. :sad:

Summer will be fun. Scape all day, sleep all night, with other stuff. :twss:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]