Ambler3's Blog- [VITALIS DROP!!] :D

It's staking, of course you die a lot. ;)

Joking aside, 1 guess left.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I ended up wih ~140m before I realised that I somehow ended up with 300% of my original funds... So I left the duel arena.

Guessing games don't work on forums. :lol:

Bought myself bandos and Armadyl, sort of glad at the cheapness (About 50m for both?)

I need to finish the dominion tower next, gotta get dem Goliaths.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

do double nomad..... sooo much easier than trying to find the *bleep* in endurance or climber

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

He's also a pro moneyloser ;)

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

do double nomad..... sooo much easier than trying to find the *bleep* in endurance or climber

To be honest, though, there's no need to do that. I saw Nomad at least 7 or so times getting 500 boss kills, if not more, and this is on endurance.

To be honest, though, there's no need to do that. I saw Nomad at least 7 or so times getting 500 boss kills, if not more, and this is on endurance.

Meh, guess I'm just unlucky, didn't see him once in 700 kills, but you needa do for the completing all special challenges thing anyway :P

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

I'm only missing the monkey trio, and i've got about 310 kills at the moment, so I should be able to finish it on 500 kills. :twss:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Meh, guess I'm just unlucky, didn't see him once in 700 kills, but you needa do for the completing all special challenges thing anyway :P

lol my friend went over 900 kills before seeing three apes :S and I personally took ages to get goliaths because I never saw them either until about 550 :P

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

He's also a pro moneyloser ;)

Seconded. I got cleaned. Fury, zerker & basic gear left. Let's see how much I can make without staking... :)

(I'm not really mad about it. So don't feel sorry for me, was gonna happen eventually! :))

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

I got addicted to staking. Somehow won about 300m, and then lost my entire bank. Gf rs. Gf life. :wall:

oh

And that WILL NOT happen.

Inb4.

Inb4can'tinb4.

Seconded. I got cleaned. Fury, zerker & basic gear left. Let's see how much I can make without staking... :)

(I'm not really mad about it. So don't feel sorry for me, was gonna happen eventually! :))

:shame:

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

guess its time to camp ganos

I got addicted to staking. Somehow won about 300m, and then lost my entire bank. Gf rs. Gf life. :wall:

oh

And that WILL NOT happen.

Inb4.

Inb4can'tinb4.

:shame:

We always knew it was guna happen :P

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

Name changed to "Gambler3" yes/no?

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

gAmbler3

+1 :thumbup:

Just try not to lose quite so much. :P

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I got cleanedish again. Pattern may emerge here...

I was up 50m aswell. Dem losses. -.-

Might just camp stuff till I can afford ppots. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

NO!!

It's funny. I like being poor better. More adventure. :blink:

I have a 500k cashpile, empty mtk and no artisans workshop supplies. 300 of every rune, and a few other pieces of junk. 67 Shards of Armadyl also, but meh to those. Not selling till I have 100. :)

AMIBFGCWSMC Go!

(Ambler's Make it back from getting cleaned without staking much challenge)

63 Runespanning on pure also. :)

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

NO!!

It's funny. I like being poor better. More adventure. :blink:

I have a 500k cashpile, empty mtk and no artisans workshop supplies. 300 of every rune, and a few other pieces of junk. 67 Shards of Armadyl also, but meh to those. Not selling till I have 100. :)

AMIBFGCWSMC Go!

(Ambler's Make it back from getting cleaned without staking much challenge)

63 Runespanning on pure also. :)

Being poor is my specialty ;) It is much more fun! :D

Just feck about, you'll get the money in again soon! :P

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

pBoOt.png

FMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFML

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Being a failnub, of course! :P

Yeah, I can't see any reason why that happened unless somehow you switched it to that long-range one

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!