Ambler3's Blog- [VITALIS DROP!!] :D

htLq5oX.jpg

Duo with Swedishboy7- 10.4m each :)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

m8 do u even 1 siphon blood solo.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Yeah, was more in a rush to add a monitor than clean it up. It looks better now... Honest!

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Yay?

qSeLbFC.jpg

Bk2PeShCUAANx11.png

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Yeah... The account with it hasn't logged in since last April, and jagex won't give it to me. >_>

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Yeah... The account with it hasn't logged in since last April, and jagex won't give it to me. >_>

How do you figure out the last log in date? I've been wanting 'urza' for a very long time.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

MattSmithThis.jpg

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

• 3 weeks later...

DEW@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ :D

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Awks moment when I've never had this Dew that you speak of...

Nex is being mean, no drops in ages.

Vorago is being mean, no drops in ages.

RotS is being mean, no drops in ages.

Tempted to just max out stats, but that's PvM waste.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Woo suggestion time... Basically all of them are PvM/Ability related, though I put some thought into skill resets and gravestones too!

[hide=General improvements/ninja fixes]
No real detail required to here, should be obvious enough.

-Ability to Surge/Escape/Barge inside ALL instances.
-Ability to split GWD killcount into Bosses, boss-minions, and general minions.
-Beam of light colour changing depending on value- Seen a few suggestions for this already, so refer to those for more detail!
-Give broken Chaotics a separate inventory image to fixed ones, and also make them unequippable.
-Give broken Virtus Wand/Book separate inventory images to fixed ones.
-If an orb is keepsaked, books will cause it to override, also the opposite of this, basically all offhand mage weapons are interchangeable for overrides.
-"Destroy" option on Tectonic/Malevolent/Sirenic that converts it to the same number of scales that would be dropped in PvP- only usable on gear with <80% charge to reduce abuse of this mechanic.
-Make Vitalis pet not lost on death... No explanation needed. For those that have had a Vitalis in the past and lost it, allow them to reclaim by talking to Vorago in a personal Hardmode instance (There should be a cost, after all).
[/hide]

[hide=Vorago changes- General]
Vorago Changes- general:

-Have some form of indication showing how many people have accepted Vorago's challenge prior to battle entry, maybe an interface showing:

"Waiting for start" if a battle has not currently been initiated.

When he's charging his attack:
Players ready to battle- No. of players who've accepted/Number of players who received invitation.
Life points required: Your LP/LP required, showed in red if too low, green if above requirement.

When in battle:
No. Of players who entered fight-
Current number of players battling-
Current phase- (Either name, if each phase has specific names, or numbers 1-5 normal mode, 1-9 in hardmode)

(I understand that this might be difficult to implement, more of a convenience/should have been there from the start thing)

-Also decrease the number of drops the Bomb Tank receives, kind of silly how they can consistently get 2+ drops per kill. I'm going to assume it's currently a 1/3 chance for bomb/base/dpser to receive drop on each phase, reducing this to 1/4 for bomb, 1/4 for base and 1/2 for DPS would be fairer, as there is normally more DPSers per team, and it is possible that a base/bomb tank can receive the DPS drop if they know what they're doing.
[/hide]

[hide=Vorago Hardmode Suggestions/New Rotation]
Firstly, strip all Defeater titles (Sorry Vaati!). They've become way too common, to the point where almost every well known Voragoer, and the majority of the not so well ones have the title- it should be much more difficult to obtain with the suggestions listed below:

-Give Vorago 1,000,000 base HP in HM- 250k is way too easy for most teams, and makes the fight a lot easier than it should be. It is meant to be a challenge, right?

Vorago's HM is currently 9 phases, which just sounds weird. A 10th phase has been suggested for a while, and I have a feeling that this is in the works already, but a new HM-specific phase would be nice to fill the gap, A new rotation...

New Rotation: Role Assignment:

This phase would be a nice little twist on standard role assignment, instead of the team deciding who does what with Bomb tank furthest out, DPSers in the middle, and base tank in melee distance, it should be left up to Vorago... It is his party after all. As the phase starts, Vorago would do 3 melee attacks, followed by Role Assignment:
1 Player would be assigned the base tank role:
"Vorago focuses all of his melee attacks onto you!"
While X players will receive the message:
"Vorago focuses his bomb attacks on you!"
(As the number of people Vorago sends bombs at depends on the number of people, making it scale suitably is logical)
A player who receives no specific role will simply get the message
"Vorago leaves you alone... For now!"

This could create a nice little twist, and also encourages players to learn how to bomb tank. There would be one cycle of attacks (Let's say 10 blue bombs, 1 red bomb (6 blue -1 red-3 blue)) before reassigning the roles. Vorago would be immune to attacks while assigning roles, and also give the players a few seconds to prepare. If a designated bomb tank does not run out, (s)he will still receive the bombs, potentially hurting his teammates in the process.
Once the 10 bombs have been sent, Vorago will do 2 more melee attacks, before Reflecting, launching 2 more bombs and 1 more melee attack- followed by another Role Assignment- the role of melee tanking will be assigned every 2 RA's, while bomb tank changes every time.

For the final Hardmode phase, role assignment + red bomb would be a nice combo, and also encourage teams to not just bring in a ton of DPSers- everyone would need a shield and knowledge of roles. Melee-focus players would not be assigned.
[/hide]

[hide=Changes to Conc Blast/Detonate]
Detonate:

A bombardment-like AoE ability focused around the player dealing up to 219% damage per target- kind of like Snipe- not forcing a double press to activate. The charge time should be 1 tick less than Snipe. For balancing purposes, limiting the number of targets hit to 5, and if a group of opponents are hit, there is no chance of a critical hit occurring.
As an twist, this could also deal 10% of the damage dealt back at the player- if multiple targets are hit, the average damage of all hits would be reflected.

Concentrated blast:

Tricky one, but something like 40-50% damage first hit, 60-75% damage second hit and 80-125% damage 3rd hit. This averages out to ~71% damage per hit, which is close to the current beta. As the name implies, each hit concentrates more power. This also encourages people to make use of the final hit- something the majority of people don't do. This would also allow the removal of the extra Critical hit chances- though if all 3 hits are executed and hit, the next ability could have a small accuracy boost (5%?) to tie it with Sonic Wave's accuracy boost.

Both of these combined should balance magic pretty well, giving an extra damage dealing threshold to tie it in with Melee and Range's 3 thresholds Detonate would feature a 30 second cooldown to match Bombardment.
[/hide]

[hide=Skill Resets]
Why not just give the ability, when standing at a bank with nothing equipped, to set a skill to X/Y, where X is chosen level, and Y is current level. You don't lose or gain xp for this, but you are locked out from anything that has a higher requirement than the level you set. This allows all players to have some fun being "pure", while still keeping their stats they've worked for. Some sort of limiter on this to stop abuse, and obviously locking out quest rewards that would be impossible to have, but I think it would work a lot better than just rolling back a skill, and you would of course have the ability to set the skill back to the real level you have in it. Possibly like Keepsake keys, only being able to change at banks. Or add a "Reset Zone"- Which you can only enter with no items equipped/in inventory, from there having the option to edit your stats freely. Making stats revert to normal on logout could also be a possibility, though again there might be some abuse possible with this.

Visually, changing the colour of altered stats to yellow would work, it's clear that the stats are not the true values, and easily visible to everyone.
For example:
Xg1HxhY.png
Would be your starting stats, however once you've downgraded your stats, in this case (from 99) to 60 att/1 def/70 prayer/94 mage/88 summoning they would be displayed as:
lIXe9hA.png
With all lowered stats being shown in yellow- I see no reason to not include this for all skills, but make it so that when a skill is lowered. I see no issues with offering skill resets to every skill- this would allow players to have fun being a noob again if they wish, with the constant ability to revert back to their former stats at any time. This also leads to the possibility of making some fun PK builds, for example 80 mage 1 defence, with a Chaotic Staff.
[/hide]

[hide=Grave system overhaul/revamp/removal]

The current grave system is useless to the majority for high end players- the only time you don't get back to your grave is when you disconnect or have a small lag spike and double grave. To fix this, a new system would be implemented, with the main change being all items are kept on death, with no gravestone appearing. The catch to this however? Everything equipped degrades by a certain percentage, split out over all degradable items worn. Some form of scaling could be purchased to replace gravestone tiers, so for example at the cheapest, you lose [100%/ No. Degradables] per item, while at the highest it's only [20%/No. Degradables].
(For t90 items, they could follow the current rule of degrading by half of the base value, but I don't think that would be needed in this system...

The divination portents that increase grave timers could be changed to decrease the base% by 10% of what it currently is (So reduction to 18% for highest tier grave, 90% for lowest tier), whereas portents of item protection could allow you to use an item on them to "tag" (for lack of better word) the item and having no degrade penalties applied to it. The same would apply for allowing yourself to keep 3 items from degrading on death- simply tagging them in priority order- if no items are tagged then you get taken to a selection screen allowing you to choose 3 items to have protected from degrading.
Even if this system isn't implemented, being able to tag items in priority order would be an excellent update on it's own, as it would allow those who die to DCs, or who's grave screen glitches out, to not have to worry about items degrading. The drag and drop functionality for banks could be used to select the 3 that we wish to keep, or even have a "if equipped, keep X Y Z (A B)", giving each rankings from 1-5."

Making all weapons/armour degradable with scaling costs depending on tier would also be recommended with this, as players with only 1 degradable would be at a massive disadvantage.
[/hide]

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]