Street prices

onedaysoon

Okay so I'm rethinknig what I wish to do with my cash, whether it be go after 99 prayer and keep most of my equipment, buy a Phat or buy an ESS, I'm not sure. To figure it out I need your help with current street prices of all Phat's and the Elysian spirit shield, please post :D

Elysian spirit shield:

Blue partyhat:

White partyhat:

Red partyhat:

Yellow partyhat:

Green partyhat:

Purple partyhat:

Disk:

Egg:

Pumpkin:

4sDIn.png

Try looking on the RSOF. Lots of people sell those items there.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Dont bump/double post threads... Especially after 20minutes.

Pump/Disks/Easters are almost impossible to buy unless you add phats/risings. Last time i checked, Pump was always being sold for a phat/number of rares, some people pricing it as high as Yellows+3rd age. Disk is a similar situation, and if you're lucky, i think eggs can be bought for about 90m+cash.

As for phats, same gain... Unless you have eggs/disks/easters, i doubt you'll find a seller.

IMO, don't even go for a rare. You should finish your 99 Prayer and 99 Summoning with your money first.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

My personal opinion is don't waste your cash, unless you are going for a rare as purely investment and nothing else but a way to make some cash. In the long run, buying a rare for show is a waste of time. So unless you are investing your cash into a rare to make more cash, don't bother. pend it on something worthwhile that actually does something.

But you do whatever you want :P

disturbeda.png

Rares are merely a status icon. They are symbol of wealth and prosperity. More-or-less; 99 Herblore, 99 Prayer, 99 construction or 99 Smithing show the same thing. Not only have you trained a skill and Mastered it, but you have the cash for those kinds of status icons.

Long story short: Ditch the rare, train a skill.

Whenever i see a 99 Herblore, Prayer or Construction; I think "Must have taken a lot of cash and time to do that"

When i see a party hat, i get jealous, then angry, then tired. "its just a paper hat"

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

People really only trade Spirit Shields for rares. I go to World 2 and get bombarded with "TRADING WHITE AND CASH FOR ELY" I think it is pretty safe to say people nowadays want Rares for other Rares and cash or S.S for S.S and cash.

AnthonyWL.png

Elysian spirit shield: 600-700m

Partyhats seldom go for cash, and most of them must be upgrades involving edibles or multiple partyhats. For example, 2 whites is 1 blue, 2 reds is a white, and yellow + purple or yellow + green is usually a red.

Blue partyhat:1.5b

White partyhat:800-900m

Red partyhat: 400-450m

Yellow partyhat:~320m

Green partyhat: ~300m

Purple partyhat: ~250m

NOTE Edibles/disks may crash soon, and the street prices are highly inflated:

Disk:125m

Egg: 50m

Pumpkin: 220m

Don't listen to the people telling you to ditch the rare. Most of them are just jealous.

lalalasig2.png

If you want an elly a good idea is to put up an offer for sigil at med in GE because if anyone gets it in cs it will go up for med.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Ya but in that 3 weeks I bet you could make 100m instead of spending an extra 200m on getting it right away so in the long run its worth it.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Don't listen to the people telling you to ditch the rare. Most of them are just jealous.

When i see a party hat, i get jealous, then angry, then tired. "its just a paper hat"

True, i do sometimes care. But to be 100% honest if the minimum Partyhat is ~250M according to you lala; that is a lot of money for a hat. I would honestly prefer to spend 250M on Herblore, Smithing and Essence for Runecrafting.

AnthonyWL.png

if anyone gets it in cs it will go up for med.

CS goes in for lowest, but of course the person with the highest offer will get it.

Wrong. The cash split is lowest, but the item goes into the GE at middle price. Don't try to correct others when you don't have your facts straight.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]