Congratulations, hun! :^_^:

So sorry I missed it (you know I tried hehe), but I'm looking forward to seeing you parade that cape. :)

Lovely to see you more often in game anyway.

Hugs,

Laikrob aka AjiDaWun

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

No school like the old school.

10\10 respect.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Grats, the first one always tastes the best. :)

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Was a very nice party and I am so happy that I was able to be there. Lets hope you actually wear the cape now and not a highway man cape. :grin:

Hugs to you and thanks again for letting me be part of your big day. <3:

P.S. Vann.. I still play just not much these days and I hardly play on weekends now. Take care my friend. :-)

Cheers!

queenvalerie.png

Coulda sworn you had multiple 99's... Me and my imagination...

Gratz mate :thumbsup:

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Coulda sworn you had multiple 99's... Me and my imagination...

I had the same idea :wall: Must've been your signature which made me think that. With all the magic going on and ranging I saw you as a ranged/mage maxed pker :razz:

Grats though, good luck maxing the other combat stats, at least seeing your stats table I assume that's what you're going for.