Rune Scimitar or Rune 2h better for training?

NotoriousPSC

Try the AK-47 with a red dot sight, put on a bandolier, stopping power and steady aim. Try firing in bursts of 3-5 shots, dont spray unless someone gets the jump on you

WidgetKnight.png

Love is the most powerful thing on Earth, unless you have access to weaponry. Seriously, it's no match for even a rudimentary knife.

Try the AK-47 with a red dot sight, put on a bandolier, stopping power and steady aim. Try firing in bursts of 3-5 shots, dont spray unless someone gets the jump on you

Unless you have a rail mount, most RDS systems don't work with the AK-47, or most of its many derivatives for that matter. Anyway, I'm marking this as spam.

Anyway, did I just feel deja vu or did the OP requote the same post and then answer the same way as he did twice already?

Scimitar.

Using the 2h is risky, because although you might be able to hit higher with it, the speed is slower, and if you hit a 0, then that is a wasted turn. Hitting a 0 with a scimmy has less of a downtime and you are able to get more hits off.

And to wugmaster. Quit posting to get your post count up. You have been typing the same thing over and over, and I know it isn't a triple post because there is no edit msg at the bottom of your post, and they are all different. The 3rd post is also posted after 2 other people posted. So stop trying to post-[bleep].

By the way. Battle axe sucks.

You do know that if you edit you have to option to make that little bar that shows when/if you edited it appear or not? The default option is for it to not appear, but you can adjust that as you wish.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Please don't spam the thread.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Scimitar.

Using the 2h is risky, because although you might be able to hit higher with it, the speed is slower, and if you hit a 0, then that is a wasted turn. Hitting a 0 with a scimmy has less of a downtime and you are able to get more hits off.

And to wugmaster. Quit posting to get your post count up. You have been typing the same thing over and over, and I know it isn't a triple post because there is no edit msg at the bottom of your post, and they are all different. The 3rd post is also posted after 2 other people posted. So stop trying to post-[bleep].

By the way. Battle axe sucks.

I was only trying to edit it, but it resulted in me double posting. I PM Racheya and told her, and she sent a link, so i'm going to see if i can get it to stop. And even though you say Battleaxes suck, i am still going to use them until i get an Attk level of 60. And it kept the original post put made a new one that had changes.

Edited by Wugmasterx

Posted by Wugmaster Vincent Xxalius

final.gif

You have to take off everything except your gloves and boots. WTF JAGEX? :thumbdown:

Don't forget about the ring, you can keep that one to :)

And your necklace. :grin:

And quiver! This is fun :P!

why is it not useful, i have level 57 strength and with a runite scimitar my max hit was only about ten, and with a runite battleaxe, i have hit in the 20s.

You're either blind or you're hallucinating. When I pot up, I only max perhaps 21 with baxe, ignoring the str prayer.

d9f84e76d7.png

Really, let's conclude now.

Rune Scimitar = Best weapon for general training/PKing, period.

Rune Longsword = Slightly worse than scimitar but MUCH cheaper, plus with a good stab.

Rune Two-Hander = Best KO weapon, although you sacrifice a shield for this.

Everything else is useless (including the highly overrated battleaxe).

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Battleaxe is actually a great sniper weapon in wars, but general rule of the thumb for training is scimmy.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Really, let's conclude now.

Rune Scimitar = Best weapon for general training/PKing, period.

Rune Longsword = Slightly worse than scimitar but MUCH cheaper, plus with a good stab.

Rune Two-Hander = Best KO weapon, although you sacrifice a shield for this.

Everything else is useless (including the highly overrated battleaxe).

I agree with this, but Rune Battleaxe rules for F2P pking.

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

Scimitars are worse than longswords, as the longswords are only a small bit slower than scimitars, but it is better at slash, stab, and strength, i if you don't want a battleaxe, use the longsword.

And by the way, the last two people are smart people, they think that battleaxes have a use.

Posted by Wugmaster Vincent Xxalius

final.gif

You have to take off everything except your gloves and boots. WTF JAGEX? :thumbdown:

Don't forget about the ring, you can keep that one to :)

And your necklace. :grin:

And quiver! This is fun :P!

Scimitars are worse than longswords, as the longswords are only a small bit slower than scimitars, but it is better at slash, stab, and strength, i if you don't want a battleaxe, use the longsword.

And by the way, the last two people are smart people, they think that battleaxes have a use.

Ok, how are scimitars worse than longswords? Let me do an analysis.

Scimitars = 1 hit per 2.4 seconds

Longswords = 1 hit per 3 seconds

In one minute...

Scimitars = 25 hits

Longswords = 20 hits

The extra 5 hits from a scimitar usually overrides the better bonuses of the longsword. But, the difference really isn't that much, so...

Use whichever one you prefer really. :unsure:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention