Rune Scimitar or Rune 2h better for training?

NotoriousPSC

Strength, in particular. I don't play much right now, and when I do it is usually training on Lessers, which is why I ask the above question.

NotoriousPSC.png

"I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos-especially activity that seems to have no meaning"- Jim Morrison

Scimitars suck. i personally world use a battleaxe.

Posted by Wugmaster Vincent Xxalius

final.gif

You have to take off everything except your gloves and boots. WTF JAGEX? :thumbdown:

Don't forget about the ring, you can keep that one to :)

And your necklace. :grin:

And quiver! This is fun :P!

Scimitars suck. two-handers are for people who have 99 def, because they have a small chance of dying. i personally world use a battleaxe, not too slow, and very powerful, probably the most useful weapon in F2p

final.gif

You have to take off everything except your gloves and boots. WTF JAGEX? :thumbdown:

Scimmy. Take it from people who have combat stats above 57...

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I just wanted some input, I'm not used ot this whole F2P thing, its been a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. like 4 years.

NotoriousPSC.png

"I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos-especially activity that seems to have no meaning"- Jim Morrison

Scimmy. Faster attacks means faster kills, which means faster exp. The 2h and Battle Axe may be strong but are also slower, thus getting you slower exp and skills.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

This is blatantly obvious.

RUNE SCIMITAR.

(Although, if you want to save money, use a rune longsword. Nearly identical to the rune scim, and much cheaper.)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

definately use a scimitar. 2h is too slow and if your defence isn't high then u'll waste too much food. The scimitar is much faster which means more exp so faster training.

Legil_galad2.png

Woodcutting does not raise your combat level because most people do not play as yew trees.

Scimitar or longsword :)

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

To Wugmasterx, why did you just double post with two different messages and say "world" instead of "would"? Not trying to be rude, just curious.

Anyways, go with scimitars. Being fast and moderately powerful they are very useful

I didn't mean to double post, i meant to edit the first one. and i don't know why i typed world i'll change it, and i still would use a battleaxe instead. (i attempted to edit this, but it only made a new post)

final.gif

To Wugmasterx, why did you just double post with two different messages and say "world" instead of "would"? Not trying to be rude, just curious.

Anyways, go with scimitars. Being fast and moderately powerful they are very useful

I didn't mean to double post, i meant to edit the first one. and i don't know why i typed world i'll change it, and i still would use a battleaxe instead, and why is it not useful, i have level 57 strength and with a runite scimitar my max hit was only about ten, and with a runite battleaxe, i have hit in the 20s. (Sorry, i tried to edit my previous post and it only made a new one.)

final.gif

I must be doing it wrong then, since I rarely hit in the 20's with a rune 2h at 83 strength, and it has better bonus' than a battle axe.

When did I get 83 strength? I haven't played in soo long I don't remember, I thought I had 81.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I must be doing it wrong then, since I rarely hit in the 20's with a rune 2h at 83 strength, and it has better bonus' than a battle axe.

When did I get 83 strength? I haven't played in soo long I don't remember, I thought I had 81.

Because you're probably not using a super strength pot, dragon b axe spec, void, ammy of str, rune def, fire cape, berserker ring, +10% str pray, and dragon boots like he is :rolleyes:

In fact he could even hit an impressive 24. Given that he doesn't have a ranked herblore, prayer, or MA rank, I left out the respective exclusive boosts when fiddling around with the Tip.it max hit calc.

A little odd how his max hit with the scim would be 20 by the same calc but he claims it to be 10 :???: :rolleyes:

I didn't mean to double post, i meant to edit the first one. and i don't know why i typed world i'll change it, and i still would use a battleaxe instead, and why is it not useful, i have level 57 strength and with a runite scimitar my max hit was only about ten, and with a runite battleaxe, i have hit in the 20s.

final.gif

Scimitar.

Using the 2h is risky, because although you might be able to hit higher with it, the speed is slower, and if you hit a 0, then that is a wasted turn. Hitting a 0 with a scimmy has less of a downtime and you are able to get more hits off.

And to wugmaster. Quit posting to get your post count up. You have been typing the same thing over and over, and I know it isn't a triple post because there is no edit msg at the bottom of your post, and they are all different. The 3rd post is also posted after 2 other people posted. So stop trying to post-[bleep].

By the way. Battle axe sucks.

lolbx7.png

Main: Snw rifleman - FINISHED DESERT TRESURE 11/5/08 WOO

Just your typical asian who likes to play games =)