Biggest Rival In Twr History

Shabbba

isnt it wierd how downfall was all chill and never flamed tk until they took over #1? I wonder why....whats the word im looking for?...Oh ye, its jealousy!

and TWR allowed that multi clanning rule, and tk would only use those people in TWR wars (not in any other war)

The week before Tk closed they were doing pvp trips instead of wars in clan wars arena. Soulja and Viking were also clearing the multi clanners unless they left there other clan, which many members did. Downfall is just over reacting and saying half of our clan was multi clanning. On the ending list, we probably had 10-15 max multi clanners. And Downfall, you guys honestly would have never beaten Tk, just like it always has been, with you guys losing literally every war you guys had with them (downfall has never beaten Tk, neither has LGZ).

So ye, Downfall just flamed Tk all the time due to Tk taking over #1 and them not ever being able to beat us.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Downfall is stupid for thinking DV would accept pkri - They declined a 40man ml that pulls 9 people.

Actually holyhatt or w/e his name is "DV warlord" came to our IRC trolling/asking for a PvP war, I was like wth, is this a joke? I'm like I want a confirmation with Ray, since he's the only official i trust in DV, but he wanted to set it up there bragging that he cans et up wars because he's warlord. But were smarter then that, dv has 20 officials, would need a confirm from each and every one of them to believe it since all of them has different opinions. Funny cuz he was like " I like how you talk bs in TWR" and blah blah blah, I mean come on , DV declined the PvP war here in front of everyone, why is this so called warlord coming to set up a pvp fight knowing how your the other officials are going to react,like are they dumb?

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

isnt it wierd how downfall was all chill and never flamed tk until they took over #1? I wonder why....whats the word im looking for?...Oh ye, its jealousy!

and TWR allowed that multi clanning rule, and tk would only use those people in TWR wars (not in any other war)

The week before Tk closed they were doing pvp trips instead of wars in clan wars arena. Soulja and Viking were also clearing the multi clanners unless they left there other clan. And you honeslty think half of TK was multi-clanning? at first, there were a lot, but then we kicked them. On the ending list, we probably had 10-15 max multi clanners. And Downfall, you guys honestly would have never beaten Tk, just like it always has been, with you guys losing literally every war you guys had with them (downfall has never beaten Tk, neither has LGZ).

So ye, Downfall just flamed Tk all the time due to Tk taking over #1 and them not ever being able to beat us.

Sums it up pretty well :)

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

The week before Tk closed they were doing pvp trips instead of wars in clan wars arena. Soulja and Viking were also clearing the multi clanners unless they left there other clan. And you honeslty think half of TK was multi-clanning? at first, there were a lot, but then we kicked them. On the ending list, we probably had 10-15 max multi clanners. And Downfall, you guys honestly would have never beaten Tk, just like it always has been, with you guys losing literally every war you guys had with them (downfall has never beaten Tk, neither has LGZ).

Dude soulja just let Teampted killers rip, we never said we could beat you, and for sure we were never jealous of your team. If you read the previous posts it clearly says that it would of turn out differently, not meaning us winning, but probably a closer war. Now tell me this, what do You guys think if we would of been like you, "Team Downfall" and let multi-clanners in , and recruit 120+ from top clans, to beat you down, I mean come on, that'd be sad. We were always Downfall as a CLAN, pure loyal members, absolutely no multi-clanners, and we never had the low reputation you had because of your multi-clanners, why would we be jealous of your low reputation in TWR? You were the most hated clan for a reason, not cuz we were jealous, but because of your sad multiclanners.

OT: IDK if this counts and idc, but we did beat "Souljaz" once which was then called TK afterwards.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Dude soulja just let Teampted killers rip, we never said we could beat you, and for sure we were never jealous of your team. If you read the previous posts it clearly says that it would of turn out differently, not meaning us winning, but probably a closer war. Now tell me this, what do You guys think if we would of been like you, "Team Downfall" and let multi-clanners in , and recruit 120+ from top clans, to beat you down. We were always Downfall as a clan, pure loyal members, absolutely no multi-clanners, and we never had the low reputation you had because of your multi-clanners, why would we be jealous of your low reputation in TWR? You were the most hated clan for a reason, not cuz we were jealous, but because of your sad multiclanners.

OT: IDK if this counts and idc, but we did beat "Souljaz" once which was then called TK afterwards.

Pure loyal members who pk with dk/ni/ph LOL the only difference is, you guys weren't added the there Memberlist :) Deny it all you want most people on tip.it know it will just be Downfall and T0 members replying to this.

and Team Downfall would never happen, i don't think many people from top clans would join DF

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

Dude soulja just let Teampted killers rip, we never said we could beat you, and for sure we were never jealous of your team. If you read the previous posts it clearly says that it would of turn out differently, not meaning us winning, but probably a closer war. Now tell me this, what do You guys think if we would of been like you, "Team Downfall" and let multi-clanners in , and recruit 120+ from top clans, to beat you down, I mean come on, that'd be sad. We were always Downfall as a CLAN, pure loyal members, absolutely no multi-clanners, and we never had the low reputation you had because of your multi-clanners, why would we be jealous of your low reputation in TWR? You were the most hated clan for a reason, not cuz we were jealous, but because of your sad multiclanners.

I honeslty could understand why we would get flamed for the multi clanning, but we only had these multi clanners for about a month. And I can't proove it, but a couple days tk closed, we were giving those 10-15 people a couple days to leave those clans or to get kicked.

And really? %50 of Tk was multi clanning? Don't you think your exaggerating a bit?

U say the best rivalries were lgz vs df, show me a twr war between you guys which was cwri or pkri?

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

U say the best rivalries were lgz vs df, show me a twr war between you guys which was cwri or pkri?

It's not because we didn't had a TWR cwri/pkri that we can't be the biggest rivals back then, most of us already explained a lot why we had that rivalry back then, I suggest you'd read Amateurnoob's long post! :thumbup:

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

It's not because we didn't had a TWR cwri/pkri that we can't be the biggest rivals back then, most of us already explained a lot why we had that rivalry back then, I suggest you'd read Amateurnoob's long post! :thumbup:

If you guys can end it in full ours cw's why not dv and df? but w8, df just want us to lose our runes in pvp by calling their friends

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

I'm not sure about all these other rivalries that are being talked about (didn't start really watching these forums until Sept. 09), but as far as the DF vs dv rivalry...its not really a rivalry. Am8 summed up my thoughts here: "And in my opinion the whole Divine Vindicators rivalry goes basically DV Versus TWR they came in here expecting a friendly environment, but never give the opposite clan the advantage in rules, and clans look down on that, as do I when reading these topics. (Not a flame, truth.)"

If you guys can end it in full ours cw's why not dv and df? but w8, df just want us to lose our runes in pvp by calling their friends

1. DF vs dv isn't quite a rivalry.

2. Don't accuse us of calling crashers when that'll never happen. When you lose rune, it'll be to us not to any friends.

Neltak.png

I'm not sure about all these other rivalries that are being talked about (didn't start really watching these forums until Sept. 09), but as far as the DF vs dv rivalry...its not really a rivalry. Am8 summed up my thoughts here: "And in my opinion the whole Divine Vindicators rivalry goes basically DV Versus TWR they came in here expecting a friendly environment, but never give the opposite clan the advantage in rules, and clans look down on that, as do I when reading these topics. (Not a flame, truth.)"

2. Don't accuse us of calling crashers when that'll never happen. When you lose rune, it'll be to us not to any friends.

We might.....have a war in pvp with you when you learn your members to dont pk with NI.

100313043904.png

I honestly just remember df as a WHOLE massing and coming to clear dk with ni and ph twice, but it was them pking and teaming with us to KILL dk , but they were there as a clan.

Other than that I can just recall 1 downfall member coming to ni/ph pks as an individual,wich after reading the posts in here bailed. So I dont really get wy sutty is saying that they pk with us I would want proof too.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

We might.....have a war in pvp with you when you learn your members to dont pk with NI.

First off NI wouldn't come to crash you.. if anyone calling Ni to hit you it would be Generaldesor. Second of all I WANT YOUR RUNE... I don't wanna give it to NI. Third... Your members can war with DK? Confirmed? You have a DK Applicant Manager + Potential Fall in Leader. So I find it irrelevant if a few members pk with NI while a decent amount of your members PK with DK.. We aren't scared of DK. Why are you scared of NI? So as you said "when you learn your members to dont pk with NI" dunno what that means tbh horrid grammar but maybe you should "learn your members to dont pk with DK" We aren't scared... you?

PS: Name me the members that PK with NI....

I'll name your DK members if you wish. :)

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

this getting outa hands?

Cant handle the truth

@ karan, you dumb? Why would we call any friends if we can destroy you alone.

@ mago, you drunk?

@ xdragon, Were not forcing no one to PvP, you guys are the ones declaring on us Full out when we recently had a sweep, wow obsess much? Were not flaming or baiting, were stating facts. Took us a year to PvP, how long is it gonna take to keep recruiting from top clans for you guys to beat us like TK did?

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

Doubt anyone would be jealous of a NH team, but whatever makes you sleep at night :thumbsup: .

Dude soulja just let Teampted killers rip, we never said we could beat you, and for sure we were never jealous of your team. If you read the previous posts it clearly says that it would of turn out differently, not meaning us winning, but probably a closer war. Now tell me this, what do You guys think if we would of been like you, "Team Downfall" and let multi-clanners in , and recruit 120+ from top clans, to beat you down. We were always Downfall as a clan, pure loyal members, absolutely no multi-clanners, and we never had the low reputation you had because of your multi-clanners, why would we be jealous of your low reputation in TWR? You were the most hated clan for a reason, not cuz we were jealous, but because of your sad multiclanners.

Pure loyal members who pk with dk/ni/ph LOL the only difference is, you guys weren't added the there Memberlist :) Deny it all you want most people on tip.it know it will just be Downfall and T0 members replying to this.

and Team Downfall would never happen, i don't think many people from top clans would join DF

Nor would DF want them to.

I find it funny how Downfall is the only clan who flamed tk. Wonder why

I don't think so.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Man I really do want to be nicer to DV, but you make it hard. You're claiming that DF pk with NI with no proof, yet your clan [ DV ] has been spotted, and openly admited that you pk with DK. Oh the irony.

6590ew.jpg

Doubt anyone would be jealous of a NH team, but whatever makes you sleep at night :thumbsup: .

Nor would DF want them to.

I find it funny how Downfall is the only clan who flamed tk. Wonder why

I don't think so.

ohaider... love your points <3:

OT: Cool stories guys and girls.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

this getting outa hands?

Cant handle the truth

@ mago, you drunk?

@ xdragon, Were not forcing no one to PvP, you guys are the ones declaring on us Full out when we recently had a sweep, wow obsess much? Were not flaming or baiting, were stating facts. Took us a year to PvP, how long is it gonna take to keep recruiting from top clans for you guys to beat us like TK did?

Which karan?

We were both newish clans to having competitve wars every week, like before we were just warring random clans with no real significance, we wanted to find our true strength at the time with full out wars. Both clans were pretty undeveloped (no offense DF <3: ) and I don't think our members wouldn't have returned tbh. But now if both clans were around pulling the same, I could guarantee you we'd have done a CWRI/PKRI. You don't need a CWRI or PKRI to be the 'biggest rival' lol, you've still yet to have one against them?

New account: Jack

this getting outa hands?

Cant handle the truth

@ mago, you drunk?

omg i didnt make that comment because i cant handle the truth, its just that you guys by this thread are getting more and more angry at eachother, and its just creating more problems.

DV DOMINATION !!!!!!

sig9.gif

DV FOR LYF

\,,/<(*.*)>\,,/

BETTER TO DIE WITH COURAGE, THAN TO LIVE WITH FEAR