Is Runescape 100 Good For Advertising Your Clan?

cnc85

I recently received an email about how Runescape 100 has just been relaunched and how it used to be a really good place for runescape clans to advertise their sites and pick up a few members.

Does anyone know if this is still the case?

In the email it said the site still got over 1000 visitors a day...

Uh not sure I've heard of it; I have an idea of what it might have been but yeah not 100% sure if ik what you're talking about. If it's that great I think we'd still hear about it.

It's www.runescape100.com - it's an older site, been around for ages though. I heard it got shut down due to spam back in 2008... that was the last I heard anyway.

Anyone else heard anything about it and its relaunch?

Uh not sure I've heard of it; I have an idea of what it might have been but yeah not 100% sure if ik what you're talking about. If it's that great I think we'd still hear about it.

It's www.runescape100.com - it's an older site, been around for ages though. I heard it got shut down due to spam back in 2008... that was the last I heard anyway.

Anyone else heard anything about it and its relaunch?

Yeah It looks familiar, just not sure if people would even use it. I mean not too many people search for clans anymore these days and if they were to they'd know in general what clan or would use RSC/other forums/irc imo.

6590ew.jpg

hell yeah it is thats how I found TuneScape and is one of the reasons ts got so big, it wont get you ,lets say, the best or most qualified around tho. Infact most people you would get from it are new clanners, google prods like me and everton that typed "runescape clans" in google and runescape100 came first and thats how we joined our clans.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

hell yeah it is thats how I found TuneScape and is one of the reasons ts got so big, it wont get you ,lets say, the best or most qualified around tho. Infact most people you would get from it are new clanners, google prods like me and everton that typed "runescape clans" in google and runescape100 came first and thats how we joined our clans.

Yeah but how many ppl these days will be google searching for a clan, if anything they'd be more inclined to join some p2p cwa/rsb clan... Kids these days don't understand why clanning is fun/ pvp wars etc.. I don't see it being as effective anymore.

6590ew.jpg

Yeah but how many ppl these days will be google searching for a clan, if anything they'd be more inclined to join some p2p cwa/rsb clan... Kids these days don't understand why clanning is fun/ pvp wars etc.. I don't see it being as effective anymore.

well tbh, Im not sure about that question,but for some weird reason rsb clans always looked stupid to me, I mean handle all your clan stuff in one single thread xD,but I cant speak for the "kids these days"

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

Well clans in Runescape toplists don't really get quality members, so if you're more of an experienced clan, then don't post there. (Because once you start getting experienced in clans, you'll realize fansites are better.) If you're a clan that could be open to newer entrants into the clan world, then go ahead.

j0xPu5R.png

Sorry about my slow reply. It looks like a few clans are signing up... so obviously some think it's worth it.

It doesn't seem to be first in Google anymore for the term "Runescape Clans" but it's still right up there. So I guess that is a pretty good sign.

If you're a clan that could be open to newer entrants into the clan world, then go ahead.

Yeah this is more me...

The only reason I heard about it is Gen.

But honestly, I cant see it work out, although I will give it a shot.

Can you post how it goes. I'm really interested to hear what people who have joined think.

As far as I know that site is for advertising for things such as gold farming. o_O

This. I'd rather advertise on a real fansite, preferably one Jagex-approved.

This one seems to be all about cheating the system. Seems like a good way to get bottom-barrel quality members and nothing worthwhile.

hzvjpwS.gif

Since I've not many have heard of it, it pretty much shows that its not great for advertising.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member