Notorious Vs Solace.

Iceshadow0

Heres our forum topic about last weekends war by Koray:

Well, it all started with last weekends defeat.. where we were baited by a Solace official, so we challenged them and prepped hard as per usual. So we were pumped hard and managed to have a decent turnout compared to our last few weeks.

hiosl0l0l.png and yah...

We managed to slightly out pull Solace which gave us a small advantage although it quickly got taken away with a rusty start(u suck koray) and CR comming in and crashing for a brief period put us on the back foot a little. Although our main pile was weakened a little our snipers did a goodjob putting Solace under pressure. As the fight went on other clans got in the way and slowed us down but we kept our heads high and managed to push harder. It seemed we were dominating with our snipers constantly giving us locations of Solace regroups although but couldn't hit them as much as we'd like to due to Solace's strong snipe unit (gj fellas.) As the fight progressed towards the last 10mins appearences from both NI & DK kinda stinked with our immediate ending but fortunately it didn't take away our victory.

Notorious Starting: 135 091108081815.png

Solace Starting: ~120

Notorious Immediate Ending: 123 091108100148.png

Solace Immediate Ending: 108

Notorious Full Ending: Some would say, over 9000 although we're 8850 off from it.

091108100148.png

Goodfight Solace :thumbsup:.. & Goodjob Notorious.

Was nice fighting you solace, All Notorious members sign up for this weekends fight.

Edit: hopefully i fixed the pics.

from what i saw, solace controlled most of the fight but meh

gj notorious

Yeah, they did pretty well at the start, when the numbers were closer, but after both teams had killed each other a bit and they were down to ~60 opt main pile there wasnt much they could do i guess. They did manage to spring back up to 100+ a few minutes before the end though, so great regroup. The confusion with CR's team capes, and other clans crashing us near the end didnt help much either.

gj notorious

Yeah, they did pretty well at the start, when the numbers were closer, but after both teams had killed each other a bit and they were down to ~60 opt main pile there wasnt much they could do i guess. They did manage to spring back up to 100+ a few minutes before the end though, so great regroup. The confusion with CR's team capes, and other clans crashing us near the end didnt help much either.

you are the 1st notorious member that hasnt insulted me =o

sorry about killing your members but you killed 3 of ours =(

sup

gj notorious

you are the 1st notorious member that hasnt insulted me =o

sorry about killing your members but you killed 3 of ours =(

Glad you can see that not all of us are trolls that like to flame :) Our leaderboard certainly doesnt approve of it despite what may show on RSC, and in fact one of our members got striked yesterday for trolling a closing topic on RSC. Hopefully we can get a better start on tip.it

congrats to us, and cheers for the fight solace. made the last 20 mins or so.

and to the cr member above, we try not to flame/or bait just some members tend to get ahead of themselves, in no way does the notorious leadership (including me) condone this behavior

Its a Notorious invasion, click here for

lady_ninane 's irl pic

@whoever said solace controlled most of the fight. When your leader is yelling at you in vent telling you to stop tanking so well you know you're doing fairly well and they're not.

Gf Solace.

30jlfk0.png

Thanks to InsanityV2 for the sig