My Bundle of Ideas (With added ideas!)

cadburys_egg

Ok, all of these ideas i've thought about for awhile but never bothered to post. So here I go:

Stat: Fear

Each piece of armour you equip will add a certain amount of fear. The stronger the armour the better, Bronze say +1 fear - Rune say +8 fear.

When all the fear is totalled together any level that is under your fear level will cower and run. I.e. Full rune = 32 fear, anything under level 32 will run.

Skill: Mastery

(Not sure how it would start, ideas welcome.)

Each weapon has a certain stat boost, mace is good for crush. Mastery lets you utilise the boost higher, the higher mastery level you have the higher the crush element on a mace. Maybe a bit like slayer, you get tasks and you do it with a specific type of weapon.

EDIT:

Rage

A prayer, lvl 60 to use.

The body of the user turns to a tint of red and a fist icon (str) appears above his or her head.

The strength is doubled while attack and defence halved. User is instantly skulled while using it.

EDIT 2:

Quest

(This may shut up f2p mages, may also get ALOT of flames...)

Basically you talk to one of the mages in wizard tower, they ask you to help them research a new spell to enchant mage robes, to enhance their defensive capabilities.

(Maybe similiar to rune mysteries, alot of walking...)

Basically you help by getting different types of robes (black, blue, priest) to see which can be put to best use and bring them back to the wizard.

For completing the quest you get

1) 1 - 2k mage exp

2)2 QP

3) The ability to enhance mage robes melee defence and magic attack for a nominal fee (Not sure how much, 50k? Becomes untradaeable)

Ive forgotten my others at the moment, ill add them later.

Any feedback or criticism is welcome. :)

knkcopy.jpg

I do think this would be a very good idea, would certainly make PKing a lot better as one of the most annoying things about Pking is when your trying to kill someone with lots of NPCs around, they can attack you and then you've lost the kill.

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

Fear: I think this is interesting, but there are many times when you wouldn't want a lower level monster to run away. Vital to collecting certain items. So, I'd like to be able to turn this fear thing on/off.

Mastery: I'm not really sure about this one. I can't see a new skill that enhances the bonuses of a weapon/many weapons. It sounds like the job of a ring or amulet.

lpinkus

isnt there already some fear like thingy?

like stuff thats half your lvl will not even attack you...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

the fear thing is pretty cool, probably some more addition like you could boost your fear with spells or prayer or something like that.

Mastery is also cool, i though of something like that 2, something like that would make some less used weapons more used.

The mage quest sounds nice... but I don't believe that JAGex will implement it.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~