New godwars boss?

sharksman3

I'm not a good picture taker so i got this off of rs wiki but...i've seen this many times when i goto godwars and i just want throw around if there would be a new boss who or what would it be?

godwarsdungeonfrozendoo.png

Notice it has the 4 signs so this boss would be pretty awsome= :P

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

Why does this stuff keep popping up its been there since it was released. <_<

lol i just really thought about it, havn't been on tip it long so i havn't been able to see the peoples old opinions

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

I've never been at the bosses.. What's behind the particular door?

Don't think anyone knows...what do you think? :o

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

Isn't there an altar behind a wall down there or something.. with like a skelly on it? Idk, hopefully we do get a new boss of some sort though, something that can't be solo'd.

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

This is old topic, but behind door could have been a meeting between all gods. Guthix being the god that made the meeting. I bet that the meeting went wrong way, and that's probably why Guthix frozes the dungeon? (didn't Guthix do that?).

Anyhow monsters that possibly could be behind:

Dark Beasts, Demons - Zamorak

Paladins, Centaurs - Saradomin

Orcs and Ogres - Bandos

Isn't there an altar behind a wall down there or something.. with like a skelly on it? Idk, hopefully we do get a new boss of some sort though, something that can't be solo'd.

There sure is, there's a big thread on it somewhere 'ere in general complete with pictures ripped from the game cache, I'll see if I can dig it out.

EDIT: http://forum.tip.it/topic/246045-new-gwd-room-new-quest-area-amazing-find/page__hl__new%20godwars%20room

Lord_Rand.png

Lord_Rand.png

Lord_Rand.png

There sure is, there's a big thread on it somewhere 'ere in general complete with pictures ripped from the game cache, I'll see if I can dig it out.

EDIT: http://forum.tip.it/topic/246045-new-gwd-room-new-quest-area-amazing-find/page__hl__new%20godwars%20room

And this one: http://forum.tip.it/topic/193638-what-lurks-behind-the-frozen-door-click-here-to-see/page__p__2886661__hl__door__fromsearch__1entry2886661

If you wish to continue your discussion please direct to the mentioned links. Thank you. :)

Edited by laura0077
hopesolopatriot.jpg