[twr] lethality vs Divine Vindicators

acdcx66

gf lth

thanks to msn i couldn't eat / tank :angry:

someone kept messaging me and the window covered up my inventory screen <3:

Ko'ed by msn :evil:

Alayws close unnessisary programs when warring..Plus msn doesn't pop up if you get a message, you get a lil orange thingy in your task bar...not pop up unless you got mass nudged by someone, inwhich case i have those disabled ;]

ROFL @ DK

Btw, did they join TWR? lol

sup ni,still mad?

LOL Rip Machamp. Having to choose between DV or DK, and seems like you choose DK. So will we actually see pics of you with DK now?

gratz lth,unlucky dv, some1 from dv dced after few mins and also guddurulz's pc freezed. :wall:

I'm sure dv could do much better.....they had a bad day

L2multiquote...theres a button for it. Or atleast copy paste and throw in some quote tags

6590ew.jpg

gf lth

Alayws close unnessisary programs when warring..Plus msn doesn't pop up if you get a message, you get a lil orange thingy in your task bar...not pop up unless you got mass nudged by someone, inwhich case i have those disabled ;]

my status was appear offline thats y it popped up

ss-1-1.jpg

gf lth

ROFL @ DK

sup ni,still mad?

LOL Rip Machamp. Having to choose between DV or DK, and seems like you choose DK. So will we actually see pics of you with DK now?

gratz lth,unlucky dv, some1 from dv dced after few mins and also guddurulz's pc freezed. :wall:

L2multiquote...theres a button for it. Or atleast copy paste and throw in some quote tags

Your dumb borski....i have been in dk for ages,i was in dk before i joined dv....i play rs for pking,pking is more fun then cwa....also im not skiller like you are xd. Also i'm sure dv will do much better after few week. Also i dunno why are you flaming...when you want come to #divine_kings and i'll send you tonz of pics lmfao

STILL MAD COZ YOUR CLAN DIED?

champ.gif

Good try DV, respect for attempting a Matched war against a really good Matched wars clan, you can only improve on this result, trust me.

Fantastic ending LTH, you've really impressed me recently. :thumbup:

New account: Jack

gf lth

ROFL @ DK

sup ni,still mad?

Your dumb borski....i have been in dk for ages,i was in dk before i joined dv....i play rs for pking,pking is more fun then cwa....also im not skiller like you are xd. Also i'm sure dv will do much better after few week. Also i dunno why are you flaming...when you want come to #divine_kings and i'll send you tonz of pics lmfao

my GOD , you sir are B-O-I-L-I-N-G

Gratz lethalithy, expected, DV isnt really experienced in matched/capped wars.

@mateuz LOL its DV, its true that most of them were dk in the past,but they been quitting it.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

gf lth

ROFL @ DK

sup ni,still mad?

When I've asked you for pics getting kill pics or something etc you say no i don't take pics now all of a sudden you have tons of pics. Yet you prolly won't show them to me.

Babe your clans been dead longer than my clan. See you in the wilderness hopefully now that you don't have to commit to your cwa clan.

6590ew.jpg

gf lth

ROFL @ DK

sup ni,still mad?

When I've asked you for pics getting kill pics or something etc you say no i don't take pics now all of a sudden you have tons of pics. Yet you prolly won't show them to me.

Babe your clans been dead longer than my clan. See you in the wilderness hopefully now that you don't have to commit to your cwa clan.

wow broski your dumb lmao....i told you that i don't take kills pics i just take starting and ending pics sometimes rofl.....and atleast my clan still do good against top clans,your ex clan is just DEAD

champ.gif

gf lth

ROFL @ DK

sup ni,still mad?

wow broski your dumb lmao....i told you that i don't take kills pics i just take starting and ending pics sometimes rofl.....and atleast my clan still do good against top clans,your ex clan is just DEAD

Then show me some starting and ending pics...

Your clan is a dying cause mate, atleast my clan doesn't have to ddos or hack ex members or threaten to hack members who leave. It's alright mate keep telling yourself you're liked there but if you ever wanted to leave have fun getting hacked/ddos'd

6590ew.jpg

Machamp and Dand please. Can you two like take this somewhere els. lolz some of the DV and LTH members are getting confused about what's going on. If a mod would come on here and try to settle their issues. That be great. :thumbup:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember