opticlops x1

yami x1

wall of illusion x1

gravekeeper's servant x1

archfiend soldier x1

Hallowed life barrier x1

magician of faith x1

A hero emerges x1

Hoping to get the wicked worm beast to use in a combo with SoR.

xhanwiggerjames.gifballs.png

The best show in da world...

While I don't know anything about the game, I can tell you now that your deck is probably pretty bad, based on simple rules of deckbuilding that apply to all trading card games.

There are good cards and bad cards. In general, a deck wins by drawing as many good cards as possible. To maximize the odds of drawing these good cards, you need to keep the total amount of cards in your deck down as much as possible, while keeping the number of copies of each good cards as high as possible (all within the game's rules of course).

For your deck this means that the chance that for example you will draw a Sonic Duck as the first card from your deck is (1/56*100)=1.8%. I don't know if the card is good, but I do know that with a percentage like that you will rarely draw it when you need it. If you put three copies in it in stead of one, your chance of drawing it would already be a lot better: (3/56*100)=5.4%. Reducing the amount of cards in your deck has the same effect: (1/40*100)=2.5%, (3/40*100)=7.5%. These numbers might seem insignificant, but in the long run they'll make all the difference.

So to make your deck better, think about what kind of strategy your deck uses and then make a list of the cards that will work best. Try to get three of each of those (unless they're restricted of course), and build them into a 40 card deck. You will see that your deck will perform more consistantly, which is the first step to improvement.

If you did know about the cards, you would see that (with the exeption of mystical elf and the cards with high DEF) all the Normal Monsters have an ATK of 1700 or more, so in a way the are all at least decent. Even 1600 is decent for a level 4 monster.

I'm working on adding their values ATM.

In the game though isnt there a point limit set? And if all those cards are as high as you say you'd never be allowed to play the complete deck

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

In games like The Sacred Cards and Reshef of Destruction, such limits apply. However, in the RL card game, the only limit is that a deck must contain at least 40 cards. There is no upper limit so you could have 1000 cards in your if you wanted to.

Most good decks contain no [normal] monster that has less than 1800 attack. I played yu-gi-oh about 2 years ago and never had a 4-star single summon attack monster with less than 1800, unless it had some sort of [decent] effect. Im sure there are plenty of 4-star monsters with 1900 attack out now, since there were a few out back when I played.

Also emphasize on special summons... monster reborn, call of the haunted, and a few other summon monster from graveyard cards out there, they are good for getting strong cards out fast.. Do not use any equip cards that are certain-type-only, unless your whole deck is made out of that type.

Also, keeping your deck to 40-52 cards is usually best. If you run out of cards before the end your deck is not strong enough. Its best to take out all cards you are "not sure of" because usually they aren't good at all considering the odds of getting the "not sure of" are the same as the "uber leet card." (if that made any sense) 40 VERY good cards is better than 60 average to very good.

If you are a tournament player, don't forget the side deck... it is very valuable. If your opponent ends up having a one-type deck, you could have some nice cards in your side deck to counter his/her certain type of monsters. Most side-deck worthy cards arent normally good in a standard deck, unless you know what you are up against exactly.

meleevsarcher.gif

136 Combat, 2290+ Skill Total

Purely out of interest:

1. How many cards come in a "Booster Pack"?

2. How much does a "Booster Pack" cost?

I am just wondering as I have a younger cousin who collects things like these, and my Aunt is always on about how expensive they are.

Purely out of interest:

1. How many cards come in a "Booster Pack"?

2. How much does a "Booster Pack" cost?

I am just wondering as I have a younger cousin who collects things like these, and my Aunt is always on about how expensive they are.

1) About 10 I think.

2) Dunno, the shop that used to sell them near me were about ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã4

knkcopy.jpg