It has no relevence.

This thread is spam.

By definition, that post must be spam.

Therefore you are a spammer.

Thus violating a TIF rule.

So you must be banned.

Have a nice day, sir.

95%20Internet%20High-Five.jpg

I never knew there was a Hegemony argument thread!

Someone should've told me! :)

Time to favorite it and bookmark! :)

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Guest Mrmegakirby

Seriously, Hex? Gtfo. You were banned from the Hegemony for a reason. This is exactly why you got banned, annoying the hell out of everyone.

My argument/complaint/suggestion: Ban hex from the falador tavern, or from tif altogether. Seriously, though. He got banned from the Hegemony, but still posts on it.

Hex, I'm generally a nice person. I'm not usually one to raise my voice. I'm not usually one to try and shut out others. I say this for the benefit of everyone and yourself. STOP POSTING BULL [cabbage]

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Mind annoying Rocco for me? :D

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I kinda like him, it's funny watching you guys all get mad at him.

They see him trollin'

They hatin'

Patrollin' and tryin' to catch him ridin' dirty

Tryin' to catch him ridin' dirty

Tryin' to catch him ridin' dirty

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

• 1 month later...

Ok, here's how it's gonna work. If you refuse to follow the PP system, you tell me the following: How many stations you have, or whatever alternate production facilities. Then, you tell me what types of ships you want to build, and how many per turn. If it's reasonable, I'll OK it, if not, I'll give you the numbers for what is ok.

So if you say:

I has 10 stations. I makes me 10 heavy battleships a year, and 2000 fighters. I can say, no, you can make either 7 heavys a year, and 1600 fighters, or 10 heavys and 1000 fighters, etc.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Doom, no disrespect but I don't care about PP.

The game is supposed to be 'Work it out on your own and have fun' I am concerned that people are inventing weapons, giving no thought to how powerful they are and expecting me to work out how to work out their combat scores. People are just ubering.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

I'd prefer if a PP system wasn't necessary, but it's a standardized system that is pretty simple. Even if people don't follow it, it's a measure of what standard production rates are.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Except I still have to make sense of that ubering.

Dusty, you were the person complaining how sending millions of people into battles was stupid. Now people are saying 'I fire cataclysmic energies at you' and unlike shields the planets haven't 'upgraded'.

That coil gun fires at a planet and it is kaput.

Its not hard, just be reasonable with your weapons and then my life is easier and I don't have to mess around trying to show how 'Hey, that weapon will blow up a planet'

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

When I made the large coilgun, the purpose was a powerful weapon to bust a powerful ship's armor. It's not a planet destroyer, and it fires at the speed of normal projectiles. It would be more accurate though, as the longer the barrel, the more accurate a weapon gets.

Hey, Archi. We can settle how powerful my weapons are over PM if you want, since I wouldn't like people instantly reacting to it. I think we covered a lot of them, though.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Posting this now cuz the main thread is still locked. Here's my Government system.

Governmental System:

[hide=Galactic Council]

Council made up of 4 councilmembers, and one overseer (me) who acts as a tie breaking vote. In charge of the entire empire. Issues are brought to the Galactic Council through the following councils:

[hide=Sol]

Sol council includes 3 members from the Earth Council, and 2 from the Martian council. In charge of maintaining peace in Sol, and relaying the wishes of Mars and Earth to the Galactic Council

[hide=Earth]

Norwegian Council:

The Norwegian controlled countries in our empire are basically self governing, though they still have a say in the issues on earth. Officials are democratically selected.

African Council:

In charge of the wellbeing of Africa, and its natural resources, as well as its land defenses. Officials are democratically selected.

North American Council:

In charge of the North American Habitats and cities, and their defense, as well as preservation of the land above. Officials are democratically selected.

South American Council:

In charge of the South American Habitats and cities, and their defense, as well as preservation of the land above. Officials are democratically selected.

Earth Council:

Formed by two members from each of the Earth based councils. In charge of the wellbeing of our Earth territory as a whole, as well as space defenses.

[/hide]

[hide=Mars]

Martian Council:

In charge of all affairs on Mars, and Ceres. Manages internal affairs, and the Gallery of the Void Research facility. Members are elected.

[/hide]

[/hide]

[hide=Alpha Centauri]

Centauri Council:

Made up of two elected government officials from each colonized planet. In charge of research based in Alpha Centuari, as well as relaying concerns and wishes to the Galactic Council.

[/hide]

[hide=Tefarn]

Tefarn Council

Made up of two elected officials from the earth planet, and then one from each of the other colonies, as well as the official in charge of the shipyards. In charge of keeping the shipyards running, and maintaining the fleet, as well as the normal duties of a system council.

[/hide]

[/hide]

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain