Best Old or New Pb

chrono_jr

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

azn p ka2 and azn p ka where wicked legit 1defense pbs.

but the best of the best is l0rd belm0nt xtr3me pow3r and xtr3m3 sm0ke. all where 85+ strength legit and 1prayer which IMO is way better then a pb. since pb's almost always go pb to save there stupid 50k blue stick.

lolol funniest post ever.

lemme get home and i post 50 pics of those froobs dead for "blue sticks"

sm0ke n' belm0nt was the only two who could catch there.

Adelais.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

but the best of the best is l0rd belm0nt xtr3me pow3r and xtr3m3 sm0ke. all where 85+ strength legit and 1prayer which IMO is way better then a pb. since pb's almost always go pb to save there stupid 50k blue stick.

your talking crap lol, non of them could pk..unless 5 on 1 O:) apart from that then yeh there awesome

Tylerattus.gif

Feel free to chat in game :d

• 3 months later...
what were praaaaaaaaay stats

I still talk to Dan a lot (Crunch Killa, aka Praaaaaaay) but he's not on right now, so I'm going to throw you my best info on that one..

I believe when he finally quit, his attack was in the high 80's, he was 60 defense, and 99 strength. I believe he was also like 87 range.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

I still talk to Dan a lot (Crunch Killa, aka Praaaaaaay) but he's not on right now, so I'm going to throw you my best info on that one..

I believe when he finally quit, his attack was in the high 80's, he was 60 defense, and 99 strength. I believe he was also like 87 range.

who cares , he couldnt pk for [cabbage]. wonder if he really broke his arm in rl when he got hacked. the kid was a doosh , barely better then charlie187

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

who cares , he couldnt pk for [cabbage]. wonder if he really broke his arm in rl when he got hacked. the kid was a doosh , barely better then charlie187

Wasn't charlie187 mentally [developmentally delayed]ed in real life? Anytime I would try to talk to him he wouldn't make any sense at all.

Someone asked, so I answered. So obviously, someone cared.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

you act like you were somebody on a lot of posts shmoo. all you ever did was build a mage tank , and thats not impressive.

and no charlie wasnt [developmentally delayed]ed in rl. just some fat fc in rl who kept himself from commiting suicide in rl by playing rs. Kinda like most of the [developmentally delayed]s that still post on these forums trying to enlighten people with their so called knowledge of how the game use to be. Sadly most of those idiots are the ones who also ruined rs and continue to ruin rsc and these forums.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

you act like you were somebody on a lot of posts shmoo. all you ever did was build a mage tank , and thats not impressive.

and no charlie wasnt [developmentally delayed] in rl. just some fat fc in rl who kept himself from commiting suicide in rl by playing rs. Kinda like most of the [developmentally delayed] that still post on these forums trying to enlighten people with their so called knowledge of how the game use to be. Sadly most of those idiots are the ones who also ruined rs and continue to ruin rsc and these forums.

Werent you the kid that rolled up in a ball when i started to make fun of you, then said you were being emo-online, its the cool thing to do right?

Dont load the bullets, take a pill. Its less for your mommy to clean up.

and no charlie wasnt [developmentally delayed] in rl. just some fat fc in rl who kept himself from commiting suicide in rl by playing rs. Kinda like most of the [developmentally delayed] that still post on these forums trying to enlighten people with their so called knowledge of how the game use to be. Sadly most of those idiots are the ones who also ruined rs and continue to ruin rsc and these forums.

Annnnd all you ever did was auto a pure at Underground Pass. Yea, that was totally new. Awesome.

Do you really wish to get into some sort of battle-of-wits with me? I can tell you now that it is apparent you'd lose in quite a horrible fashion. You see, I answer someone's question, you say "Who cares?" I say, "I was just answering a question, apparently they cared..." and then you say I'm acting as if I were a "somebody"? Yea, your wits are apparently quite lacking here. Does that crap make sense to anyone else here? Didn't think so.

And please, define "somebody", because if I was a "nobody", then you were aswell, as was everyone else here. Are you implying you did something note-worthy, or what? The only reason I remember your name is because I went to the Underground Pass with Rhl and we watched you auto for a few hours. I believe you were friends with him, aye? Yea, he was the one who told me you were an autoer anyways. Or maybe you weren't his friend and that's why he told me...Either way, we watched you auto for a couple hours and it was kinda' funny. I could even tell you exactly where you were standing, provided I could find the damn area where the spiders spawn down there. :lol:

Bringing up dirt on people is so much fun when there is none on yourself to be brought up!

- Me!

never went to rs2?

Praaaaaaay? It was banned. He sold it to some guy who promptly got it banned by somehow acting like MORE of an [wagon] than Dan was on it. Kinda' amazing, actually.

- Me!

after praaaaaaaay, he quit?

seems like most of the pkers on rsc quit when rs2 came out

I think so. I know of another character he had called "po0sylihker" or something, but that was a 1 defense pb and he never did much with it as far as i know of.

He plays WoW now on Lightninghoof RPPVP. He's a High Warlord Undead Rogue, I believe. I talk to him on there now mostly, because he doesn't come on msn as much as he used to.

Far as I know of, he sold all of his characters, and all were banned.

- Me!

you his buddy?

i guess all the pkers went to play wow and banned their chars.

only if they brought back the 3 hit combat system

Yea, I've known him for several years. I met him when I was on my tank mage in Ardougne, he was running around yelling "WHERE THE [bleep] ARE THE PIGEONS?!" and I said "Umm, Wal-Mart?" and he said "WHERE THE [bleep] IS THE WAL-MART?!" and after that we just talked about random crap for a few mins...I didn't know who he was but he said he was Crunch Killa and he logged into Praaaaaay so he could talk to people since Crunch Killa was muted, lol.

Somehow, we added eachother to MSN after that. Not sure how it happened. :lol:

And yea, they should bring that back.

- Me!

Annnnd all you ever did was auto a pure at Underground Pass. Yea, that was totally new. Awesome.

Do you really wish to get into some sort of battle-of-wits with me? I can tell you now that it is apparent you'd lose in quite a horrible fashion. You see, I answer someone's question, you say "Who cares?" I say, "I was just answering a question, apparently they cared..." and then you say I'm acting as if I were a "somebody"? Yea, your wits are apparently quite lacking here. Does that crap make sense to anyone else here? Didn't think so.

And please, define "somebody", because if I was a "nobody", then you were aswell, as was everyone else here. Are you implying you did something note-worthy, or what? The only reason I remember your name is because I went to the Underground Pass with Rhl and we watched you auto for a few hours. I believe you were friends with him, aye? Yea, he was the one who told me you were an autoer anyways. Or maybe you weren't his friend and that's why he told me...Either way, we watched you auto for a couple hours and it was kinda' funny. I could even tell you exactly where you were standing, provided I could find the damn area where the spiders spawn down there. :lol:

Bringing up dirt on people is so much fun when there is none on yourself to be brought up!

Actually when i got most of my levels click training autos were not out yet. The levels i got when autos were auto were when i afced axe hut or undeads in underground pass.

I used the space bar trick and thats about it. And no you didnt watch me auto a couple of hours :) Ask people who would try to take my spot lol, id duel them for it. Rhl use to wine and beg me for my new training spot cause i was one of the first to use the blesseds with sharif50 and what not.

And unitpoop , your my bestest friend in the whole wide world. Lets go down on each other.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

• 1 month later...

lolol funniest post ever.

lemme get home and i post 50 pics of those froobs dead for "blue sticks"

sm0ke n' belm0nt was the only two who could catch there.

sm0kedm2.jpg

sm0kedm.jpg

pow3rdm.jpg

pow3rdm2.jpg

Owned by 40 7 63

Ty and gf.

Adelais.jpeg

Actually when i got most of my levels click training autos were not out yet. The levels i got when autos were auto were when i afced axe hut or undeads in underground pass.

Sorry to break your bubble but autos have been there for AGES. They didnt come up the same time as AC's you know... ? When i got my first bans for AR, ardougne was still quite new place.

teh most hated castle pker lvl 80-90 ;( (year 2003)

Sorry to break your bubble but autos have been there for AGES. They didnt come up the same time as AC's you know... ? When i got my first bans for AR, ardougne was still quite new place.

they werent as big publically .

Meeturpker

99 hp before you