Full out

Binds+Ranged only

No corr

Starting Options:

xkuf5z.png

85 on TeampSpeak

Ending Count:

nnjno6.png

Summary: Started with us rushing each other and killing both our first Leaders, after that Amateurnoob took it and we pretty much 1 shot every pixel we saw. It was then they finally decided to pile Amateurnoob but failed with the binds cuz he dragged them like hell. That's when I (Thehitman324) took over and came with some easy transitions and K0ing everyone we saw. They finally piled me but again they had horrible binds which i dragged their 50 plp with low run. Some didn't get off me which was a pain cuz i had no food left if you see in the last pics below you will see with what I was left. Amateurnoob came back and lead throughout the war again and did pro. At the end we decided to make everyone take their staffs out and K0 plp with staffs . Overall it was hella fun and ty for all who came<3

Random pics:

331fu52.png

nz3mzo.png

2cfdqtc.png

2r4swsn.png

2pos1zb.png

2uemnfl.png

lol at my hp

rud4y1.png

2gxdz68.png

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rofl completely owned... great pull d0+lth (uffan/danny <3)

gj d0 <3

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Sounds like a playoff to me, Why allow them to bring friends? Why not just D0 vs. Flipflops? I can almost gaurentee they went to world 141 and mass spammed or asked a leader of some w141 clan to come for a free war. I'd love to see 'Flip Flops' Starting [ Right click of names ]

:wall:

6590ew.jpg

I didn't make the rules of the war, it was a T0 official, and it would be more fun if its a 100 vs 100 so why not let them bring friends lol, the more pixels the more fun.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

I didn't make the rules of the war, it was a T0 official, and it would be more fun if its a 100 vs 100 so why not let them bring friends lol, the more pixels the more fun.

'More Pixels more fun' Concept only applies to when those pixels know how to war. I gaurentee most of those people did not tank well. I'm sure their binds and organization lacked as well.

6590ew.jpg

1pm eastern isnt ff timezone..

most ff members couldnt come to the war...as we could all see there were only like 10-20 ff the rest randoms

i expect a rm with no friends and on a better suitable timezone for us...

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png