Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted. A pack of thugs steal it from you and pour it on your head. They videotape this, and show it on YouTube. You are now humiliated worldwide. I laugh at you. :twisted:

I wish that the next person to post (The person under me) would post either:

a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, l, m, n, o, p, q, r, s, t, u, v, w, x, y, z, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 0

in their post

(or some of the above or all of the above)

Upon recieving your powers of being a super genius, you begin to unravel the mysteries of the world. Pretty soon, your genius has brought you all the knowledge and wealth in the world. But now all of life's anticipation and challenge is gone, since now you can have anything you want at your very whim. Your simple wish has turned your once exciting life into a living hell, and you will wallow in it forever, never to live again the excitement and joy that was a happy life of prospect and surprise. Congratulations.

I'm so mean :twisted:

I wish that my Spanish project due on Monday was cancelled.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Granted, the war moves to near your house :ohnoes: and the 500 000 friends of the chinese man are so incompetent that they foil his plans xO

I wish for I wish for an unpoisoned, healthy, danger-free, unsteleable, canned soda

diosesgif11vg.gif

Pkmario

Porygon 64

Black Charlizard

Like I said there is always a way through corrupts, there is also always a way to corrupt it.

Granted, however soft drinks aren't allowed where you are so you get nothing.

I wish to be five hundred trillion dollars richer than Bill Gates, then I would use the money to make a powerful demon and rule the world. :twisted:

I wish to be five hundred trillion dollars richer than Bill Gates, then I would use the money to make a powerful demon and rule the world. :twisted:

Granted, but the demon kills you before you can gain full control of it and the demon ends up ruling the world because oddly enough, you ended up summoning the devil into the demon's body. :evil:

I wish people wouldn't invent wishes that I could tweak into their demise.

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, these are the wishes from now on.

"I wish I was bored. <.< "

and no other wishes comes out of it.

I wish there would be a very important meetinng, in the meeting I wouldn't pay attention and drink Coca Cola, like most other of the employees.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Tokyo of Japan, two fat men are fighting in a very big mall.

Because they weren't alergic, and you got them dirt with your head remains :shame: Nasty...

I wish for I wish for an unpoisoned, healthy, danger-free, unsteleable, canned soda, and I drink it in some public place where soda's are allowed ::'

diosesgif11vg.gif

Pkmario

Porygon 64

Black Charlizard

I wish for the impossible.

Granted. It happens, but what you see leaves you feeling dizzy for weeks. :lol: =D>

I wish for more not-so-morbidly-corruptable wishes...

~Mr. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I wish the next poster can fly...

(Madam, I could drive a giant big rig truck through this... :lol: ...)

***D_V_Devnull comes flying by with his giant, purple-feathered wings outstretched, touches down in front of you, hands you a nice red rose, and flies off again... Sadly, he hears your scream as you accidentally slice your finger on a thorn, causing it to bleed...***

I wish I could stop laughing from typing all of this!!! :lol: :(

~Mr. Devnull

This is Granted, but you get haunted to no end in the future.

I wish you hadn't decided to murder me, yet again.

~Mr. Devnull