Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

your wish gets granted then the asylem people come for you

i wish that the dreams of the next poster come true :D

Unfortunated my dream is that the world will become the perfect left-winged utopia!

I wish for the person above's dream came true!

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story

Unfortunately, his dream is to be able to play RuneScape forever. The economy is destroyed.

I wish that all sentient life that has any kind of instincts would be put out of its misery.

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.

e13"]your dream never comes true, therefore his dream can't come true as well.

I wish we can make this emote here :twisted: more evil.

That makes absolutely no sense. Please reformulate that written expression of your thoughts.

It becomes more evil by another society's standards, which by our society's standards makes it seem more pathetic.

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.

e13"]your dream never comes true, therefore his dream can't come true as well.

I wish we can make this emote here :twisted: more evil.

That makes absolutely no sense. Please reformulate that written expression of your thoughts.

It becomes more evil by another society's standards, which by our society's standards makes it seem more pathetic.

you were being too quick posting before me, that's why it doesn't make sense. And also you forgot to post your "wish."

I wish for a new laptop.

well then, I guess you neve4r saw someone with no life

Granted, the laptop has a lot of errors, and no anti-virus and lasts only for 7 hours.

I wish George and Bush, both these words would become censored everywhere.

Also don't be specific about what happens to me, I only care about how this affects the world.

OT: Shame on you, pizzar for ignoring the final line of the wish. Seriously, it's getting annoying then people ignore parts of my wish. :shame: I only got the unneeded info, this thread is supposed to be for fun, but ignoring is not fun.

Granted... but since you say "You don't care what happens to you" I won't mention the horrible things that happens!

I wish some more people would reply to the suggestion I've made in "Bugs & Suggestions"

460wk.jpg

Granted, a lot of spammers come from nowhere and spam your threads. The admins and mods can't handle it since they spam so fast, so they have to close the threads. And you are mistaken for being a spammer as one spammer had the name "Veltia " :twisted:

[Removed wish, due to it being annoying. Please don't ban me for that admins, I will try to be better.]

Granted, a lot of spammers come from nowhere and spam your threads. The admins and mods can't handle it since they spam so fast, so they have to close the threads. And you are mistaken for being a spammer as one spammer had the name "Veltia " :twisted:

Well, wouldn't mind much if I accutally got banned mistakenly... by the expirence of the Tip.it community makes me think that it's not that good after all. Of couse I'm ready to discuss this but over PM.

I wish that someone would grant my previous wish and told me what how that would affect this world.

Well, your previous wish was:

I wish people would read wishes correctly, and not ignore "don't"s, and when I say "I don't care what happens to me", and things like that.

And I eventually reads your post, understands it as "You want people should understant your wish correctly and also not ignore 'Don't's."

I have read this and understood it as what seems to me as correctly, I don't ignore the "I don't care what happens to me" part. So I said that your wish was granted but wouldn't mention the bad things happening to you.

Your now being wish of:

I wish that someone would grant my previous wish and told me what how that would affect this world.

So I will tell you that it's all ready granted but it doesn't affect the world in any way as Tip.it and RuneScape is still minor in the world!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eventually wish that this would be the end of any further "You ignored my wish!" issues in this forum.

460wk.jpg

Granted, I'll try harder NOT to, I promise.

Anyway, back on topic:

I wish that a helicopter would crash on a building on the person who posts next.

I apologise to anyone for repeating the wish.

Granted, unfortunated I survived. And because it's an area in Switzerland that is rented by Denmark the Danish state has to pay the repair.

I wish for no snakes (littery ment) in RuneScape!

460wk.jpg

The sky cannot be orange,unless you re-arrange its molecules.

I wish the 2 above me would use proper grammer,and capitalise.God,just because RuneScape does it for you doesn't mean you don't have to!

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]