Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, You just become an 1 million year old man and nobody wants you. And you would want to die because you feel so sick.

I wish I wished for a wish that i wished about wishing for wishing but i wasted on this wish.

Luck be a Lady

Granted, you soon give up with all that time wishing.

I wish I was the head of the coca cola company in the United States.

granted it already has, twice.

Huh? This corrupt makes no sense at all.

Already has what? I wish someone would explain it to me CLEARLY, and I wouldn't get asmna, him by a hammer, or anything else happen that could let me forget. I also wish for specific details.

Damn, I also spelled asmna wrong, however it's spelled, I also wish to know the correct spelling.

i wish blazikenmaster didnt waste his wish time!

gazzy.jpg

Are you sick and tired of people telling you what to put in your sig? So am I. No, don't put this in your sig, you'll be doing what THEY want!

Whatever you want.

I wish I was asthma-less

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

me 2!

so i cant corrupt this wish, sorry.....

i want some cheese.....

gazzy.jpg

Are you sick and tired of people telling you what to put in your sig? So am I. No, don't put this in your sig, you'll be doing what THEY want!

a voice tells you that you need to go to sleep, and you do....

stupid enough for ya?

i wish i could not get my wish corrupted.....

gazzy.jpg

its obident, but to me, so i tell it to kill you, which it does!

I wish my wishes did not get corrupted by being corrupted, so it does be corrupted, but if i say it cant be corrupted, will it be corrupted?

try to follow that!!! :shame:

gazzy.jpg

Granted, he has a gun so he shoots you. And it was an ogre pirate. So he eats on his giant ship with other ogre pirates.

I wish I would be telling a cop in a office "There is a troll, really I'm serious." and when the cop has laughed for some time, a troll would come out of nowhere and eat him.

Wait...if trolls know how to teleport now, then that means...TROLLS KNOW MAGIC NOW?!?!!!?? :shock:

Great...that means we have massive tanks that can fully utilize the combat triangle and appear wherever they want on the map. Imagine the level 360 demons from the fire cape challenge appearing wherever they want, whenever they want. This isn't good...

Oh I wish I were an Oscar Meyer weiner and that I could not feel pain...

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted:

Hillary Clinton does become president, and bans all things that begin with "P" and end with "n". It kills both pokemon and [nude pictures found on the internet] with one stone. :-#

I wish I could find out what the character roster is gonna be for Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Prison turns him into a cold hardened criminal with a grudge against humanity. He becomes a drug dealer, and then a protege' of Dr. Dre. He make raps with amazing beats, lyrics, melody, flow, and hooks. He becomes super-rich and powerful. He then retires and creates his own chain of restaurants with food based off his songs, such as the "I blazed Blaziken blazed burger", that comes with delicious mashed potatoes and fried chicken covered in hot sauce, with a brownie for dessert.

I wish the above happened exactly as I described it.

your wish will not come true for my wish is that this thread was never created! corrupt that! =p

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn