Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted but a Time Paradox occurs killing everyone BUT me so its the end of humanity

I wish i could make my wishes not corruptable so I can wish for 99 p-hats,99 black p-hats and 99 of santas

doxy8.gif

Doxy8.gif

botslayerwt3.png[/img][/url]

Granted, but your life is too perfect.

"Granted but a Time Paradox occurs killing everyone BUT me so its the end of humanity"

I wish I knew what you meant by granted. It doesn't look granted, I clearly wished that the person that posts next would die, not the other way around. <.<

Granted, you drink the diet coke and put a mento in your mouth and your head explodes.

I wish I had a game I coulden't beat. It gets boring when I beat all my games and have nothing to do.

ok then, but you get so stressed you cant do the first level so you go insane and shoot yourself

i wish that i had a machine gun.....and 6 throwing knives!

gazzy.jpg

Are you sick and tired of people telling you what to put in your sig? So am I. No, don't put this in your sig, you'll be doing what THEY want!

Granted: You find a machine gun and 6 throwing knives under your bed one day, but when you uses the gun it explodes. When you later have throwed the knives, you don't find them anymore.

I wish someone corrupts this wish.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

granted, an alien from space named "someone" come and corrupted ur wish... then shoots you (yeah yeah i know i watch too much star trek)

i wish nobody or anything could ever wish again and the wont do anything to me!!!

ha ha ha ha ha take that logic!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Zeinias.png

That pic is soo me lol!

Zeinias.png

Zeinias.png

granted, your power becomes so great that you grow to the size of the sun x100 to the 100th power and then you get sucked into a black hole into another demension where you suffacate but dont die, and slowly you get younger and younger and suffer a punishment worse than death... rebirth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish the blazekin master was dead and nobody courrpted this wish!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Zeinias.png

That pic is soo me lol!

Zeinias.png

Zeinias.png

Well, see, you would be dead and the thread would die.

I wish for you to not use the letter "e" in your next post.

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted:

Wish granted, internet deleted!!!!!

Wait how am I posting this? :-k

I wish Jagex would upgrade my account to members for free :thumbsup:

buffalosabresryanmillerxv7.jpg

lets go sabres

old school logo rocks!!!!!!

Marcus Fenix would buy a PS3 then curb stomp it, cuz hes a hardcore mother ****er

Granted, but you now are a member, you can only play for 3 hours after you log in next, then your membership ends. :twisted:

I wish I had a magical remote, so I could make the statue of Statue of Liberty alive, and that statue would use the torch to burn New York City and walk on buildings, cars, etc. :twisted:

granted, the statue walks off its island off to new york and sinks...and sinks....its torch goes out...all thats left is a head sticking out of the water. *here comes a torpedo*

i wish people would stop currupting my wishes

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

Granted, but you can't go to public places like malls, or libraries. Because you always hear everyone think at once. And can never go to a movie without hearing them thinking, and have to wait for every movie to come on DVD.

I wish I had a magical remote, so I could make the statue of Statue of Liberty alive, and that statue would use the torch to burn New York City and walk on buildings, cars, etc. :twisted:

Also I wish that the statue can swim.

nice find for the weakness of mind reading

she swims through concrete destroying everything in sight.

I wish I could perform alchemy (not just gold, transforming any matter into what I want)

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Granted, some gang is after you that wants to use your power on their evil scemes. And changing their gun into something isn't enough, because all the bad gangs of your city are after you as well.

I wish that I would go to a horror movie today, and at the same day I had the power to get the monsters out of the screen, then I'd do that. :twisted: