Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

it really just means that after wishing our souls will not be enslaved for all of exsitance and that we arn't killed.

I wish that life could be set back to tribal life, so much simperler

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

then wish that stupid people wouldn't make political jokes in the middle of wishing for more wasteful wishful wishes, I know thats why I wish for.

P.S. Bush is my favorite world leader. Why you ask? What other President can you continuoulsy insult and never get bored?

Pm me if you need anything proof-read, I may not be very good, but I am always willing to help.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

You die of old age within a year of achieving it.

(old age isn't a "thing" its a state of being.)

I wish I was not forced to wish because my wishes don't like me.

Pm me if you need anything proof-read, I may not be very good, but I am always willing to help.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

Anyway, She died on the honeymoon which is why you are happy

I wish that the was a wish so powerful that no matter how bad it was I would still be the ultimate lord over all the worlds...and planes....and to a lesser point all people

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

But you wrote a sentence that doesnt make much gramatical sense so the english teachers beat you with rulers.

I wish english was the national language for the U.S. and that everyone should be required to speak it...no spanish

Sorry to not answer your wish (you can by the way) but my English teacher, (a cool guy with an elvis hair cut whose obsessed with harleys, don't ask why hes teaching in a Catholic School) is afraid of clowns. Apparently he thinks that all clowns are terrorists with AK-47's hidden in their baggy pants. So we get detention for even saying the word "clown" in his class.

I wish I could get suspended again. (that week in 8th grade was fun)

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

Yeah didn't you love when those guys trapped you in an alley after school to beat you up?

I wish I didn't have to wish

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

except you never do anything to better yourself...you dont take the steps to succeed...so all you can do is wish... man you sound lonely

i wish there we could actually land on the moon instead of filming it in Hollywood

Santa says "[garden tool] [garden tool] [garden tool]" and agrees to get you what you want, but he can't understand what you typed so gets you a nice football. (Cool Stuff? You're shoot your eye out!)

I wish I knew I could make wishes earlier!