Archimage A's Alpha Centuri!

archimage_a

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you turn stuff back on?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I turn the lift back on so Dusty can move his troops into Deck E. Of course this is told to Dusty beforehand, so he can do something before Archi, even if Archi posts first.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I turn the lift back on so Dusty can move his troops into Deck E. Of course this is told to Dusty beforehand, so he can do something before Archi, even if Archi posts first.

No. There is no way to verify this. I could say that I gave credits to Ross and Ross built drones and then gave them to me....If it isn't on here then it isn't in the game.

If Dusty wants to move his troops around now he will have to do it now....

Everything goes on posting order.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Alright, now that we've decided what happened, I get to counter-attack. Same plan as before, my drones and biotics on Deck G overload your barriers and destroy your turrets, and kill anyone who was still in the rooms there. After, they erect barriers and turrets by the exits to the turbolift. Retech uses his orange room to power up the lift on Deck G, after which 60 of my drones return to Deck E and take up defensive positions. Barriers and turrets are erected in order to defend the turbolifts on Deck E, just in case the pure-humans decide to attack.

Since most of Arch's forces are currently attacking Deck F, there should be minimal resistance.

However, 16 drones perish in the attack, and 1 biotic goes insane and has to be killed due to over-stressing his biotic powers to overload barriers and turrets. You can decide how many people of yours perished on Deck G, Arch.

zN20V.png

Who wants to inform Rocco that he was just attacked?

Like ya said Archi, everything goes by post order. :D

Drones have a base of 3/3/0....

So 8/8/0 verses 20/20/20. Since my forces were close they attack directly. We will divide by 10 because you should still get a range attack so your range attack is 2, which is not sufficent to kill any of my drones. I then attack CQ(close quarters) doing 8 damage, so 8 of your people are dead. You then attack CQ and range and do 20 odd damage. Since this is more than 8 my drones die.

Oh and Mather, turrets can't be inside rooms.

Anyway.

22 Red Rooms =1320 Credits

-200 on Food

-80 on ForceFields

1040 left.

6 Blue Rooms = 720 in spendable credits.

I build 17 drones(to 4/4/0)(at a cost of 42 credits each) and station them on G Deck.

I then use my 3 remaining(one is still powering down Dusty's Orange) to make sure the G Deck turbolift is offline. Since Dusty does not have 100 Drones(Silly number, unless he is using the reverse of everyone else's method) I plan to destroy this concentration of his troops in one fell swoop. I also set up another forcefield where the last one was taken down.

So I now have:

316 credits left over.

Page 12....You were saying Mr Fletcher...

Hehe, my attack on F Deck did go off without a hitch, my air moved to Rocco's zone and successfully moved some of his air into a turbo lift, and I exported that to Mather's zone for no reason.

That was a few turns ago I think. That means that you had to reassign your oranges, as you used your oranges again.

-----------

That was obviously edited. There was no bold on page 12. :P

Lol I was thinking 'Damn....I better have posted that or I am completely screwed' but there it was, exactly where I had left it. So I am happy about that. I did edit the quotation into size 7 font, just incase people, such as Rocco, didn't want to rid the whole post.

And actually it was this turn...oddly enough.

And you are right Ross used 1 of my oranges to disable a forcefield. But that still leaves 2 remaining. Which cancels out your maximal power negation.

We've gone through a lot of pages, haven't we?

--------

I believe I owned the bottom right power station on Deck B, but I guess not. :P

*Dusty's drones drill a hole through the ceiling*