Archimage A's Alpha Centuri!

archimage_a

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I'm going to start this now before it gets out of hand.

Mather, change your race. Yours is stupid and stupidly overpowered.

My race is ment to heal and help yours, I used five or six of my techs to help your's as well as making it defend your no matter if it likes you or not and you still say it is overpowered?

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

My race is ment to heal and help yours, I used five or six of my techs to help your's as well as making it defend your no matter if it likes you or not and you still say it is overpowered?

Again this is not how this game works. If you create a race which is overpowered but weak by convention then you will get destroyed.

This game focuses on combat.

Also since no research can be undertaken(So no virus or whatever), no aliens will pop up and your race is completely out of flavour with the introduction, it is ridiculous to assume that you will have any significant role to play as a medic.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Again this is not how this game works. If you create a race which is overpowered but weak by convention then you will get destroyed.

This game focuses on combat.

Also since no research can be undertaken(So no virus or whatever), no aliens will pop up and your race is completely out of flavour with the introduction, it is ridiculous to assume that you will have any significant role to play as a medic.

No random events? But anyways who doesn't want to get rid of ADHD/Autism/Dyslexia/Hyperlepidemia and stuff like that? Anyways I'm bound to get an ally at some point who'd appreciate that.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Maybe when we actually get to the planet, but until then you are hogging valuable resources which I, Dusty and everyone else might need...we can't gamble on you maybe being useful tommrow when your resources are useful today.

Yes because I can heal myself just fine. And as Arch says, you're hogging space that you have no purpose using. And if someone wants to attack you, you'll just say "Oh harhar you killed 1 of my nanites, too bad I have billions more, and your weapons don't actually do anything, and my people have melted through the wall so I'm invincible *plugs ear* lalalalala can't hear you *posts stargate wiki*"

Yes because I can heal myself just fine. And as Arch says, you're hogging space that you have no purpose using. And if someone wants to attack you, you'll just say "Oh harhar you killed 1 of my nanites, too bad I have billions more, and your weapons don't actually do anything, and my people have melted through the wall so I'm invincible *plugs ear* lalalalala can't hear you *posts stargate wiki*"

If someone decides to attack me I'll just shut of the elevators, at least between my floors and the rest of the ship. And I will use the resources I gain.

Also no need to bring in the StarGate wiki, although it is more accurate, wikipedia actually has a rather large page on replicators(although they have failed to even mention the Asurans(relatives)).

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Ok then I set up 4 forcefields at the base of the turbo lift,(Cost 40 Credits per turn, so I am down to 320 Credits per turn). I will feed my people so I am now to 120 credits(-200) I also deploy 2 cannons on each side of the turbo lift(So 15*8=120).

Thats me done for the turn.

Where did you get 120 from?

Just ignore my previous attempt to do the math, I messed up completely. The correct math is:

(120*3=360)Money earned.

(40*6=240)Money spent.

(360-240=120)Money left.

EDIT: Dammit wrong math again!

Ok, right and left room in upper floor not shielded.

(60*3=180)

(40*4=160)

(180-160=20)

There, correct!

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I should actually go to bed now, but it isn't hard to understand once the mathematical confision is out of the picture.

The two middle labs on the upper floor are shielded towards the elevator and on the floor bellow the two elevators are shielded.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Mather, just quit it.

The game revolves around combat, if you decide to be a nigh-invincible nanite race which can't kill anything and who's only purpose is to help people.

You made a race which defies the purpose of the game, now fix it damnit.

2Xeo5.png

Ok, new race;

Name:

Werewolves.

Advantages:

High strenght,

hightened sences,

good night vission.

Disadvanages:

Weak to silver,

not too quick-thinking,

high pain-tolerance(that might be an advantage to each individual but...)

Techs:

(open)Titanium claws (+3 close combat attack)(90 Credits)

(open)Full-torso kevlar armor,(+2 close combat defence)(40 Credits)

(open)moonlight pendants(making them werewolves all the time) (+1 to close quarters attack and defence) (+1 credit drain per day)

(open)paw-fitting plasma-guns (+4 Ranged Combat attack) (160 Credits)

(open)HUD headgear(see-through, red screen in front of right eye fastened on a sort of headset),

(closed)Mini-missiles(small missiles) (+20 ranged combat) (200 Credits, one time attack)

(open)Instinct enchansing drug(allows for better sences and survival skills).

(closed)Direwolf(robotic combat-suit armed with mini-missiles and paplasma-guns), (+10 close combat attack and defence, +17 Ranged Combat) (4890 Credits)(Can't be used by drones)

(closed)Alpha-wolf(two-man tanks armed with mini-missiles both small(secondary) and larger( main-turret).(+15 Ranged combat, +25 Close Combat attack, +25 Close Combat defence)(14750 Credits)(Can't be used by drones)

Rooms:

The same.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1