Archimage A's Alpha Centuri!

archimage_a

No, my mistake, well my forces were sent to Deck C...Since they couldn't get though the forcefields on B Deck nothing bad happened.

I will update the map Rocco.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, everyone gets mixed up sometimes, I got mixed up too.

Anyways, Rocco, can you please deactivate one of Archi's barriers on Deck C so I can kill his drones?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Rocco shouldn't be in B and not Pieis either because of my shields, but I choose to let Pieis stay there as he has done nothing bad to me.

Wait, where are my shields, if the two there are mine they are severely malplaced.

And Retech I accept you offer to form an alliance(sorry that it took some time).

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Basically someone disabled your forcefields and put in new ones. Anyways, the enemy is no longer Rocco, so don't attack him. Of course, the new "enemy" isn't really Archi either, but he is invading Deck C.

-----------

Mather, can you disable the lower force field on Deck C?

------------------

Coilgun soldiers preparing to fire as soon as the force field is lowered. As soon as it is fired, a hail of bullet thingies fly towards Archi's drones. Also, the Deck is being flooded.

*awaits response from Archi as what he is going to do about the deck being flooded, perhaps killing his drones if he doesn't respond in a few hours*

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Then is the enemy ross or Dusty(I lost connection to TIF yesterday)?

Ok since I have money leftover then I make shields in front of the my unprotected rooms on deck A.

Also I believe I now have the cash to make four turrets by the elevator there, so I do that.

Forcefield on southern deck C is disabled.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I'm pretty sure everyone did. Anyways, Ross and Dusty are not the enemy. Infact, I tried to help Dusty by disabling one of Archi's power rooms, so he couldn't take down forcefields and invade. Then he invaded me. Soooooo, I hope Dusty helps me now.

I don't want war with Archi, but he's saying that he should get retribution, which obviously means he's going to take MORE rooms that aren't his. Basically that's war, so I'm fighting a defensive war until Archi stops attacking.

Hey, I took the two rooms on deck C, Mather didn't go after them.

I'll take them by force if necessary.

I create one drone with plasma cutter and riot shield for -150, -200 for food, and then I create two more turrets on the northern part of deck C, so that costs me 60. With the remaining 10 credits I create a forcefield next to the turbolift on the southern part of deck C.

Latest map

2vx0ujd.png

2Xeo5.png

*awaits response from Archi as what he is going to do about the deck being flooded, perhaps killing his drones if he doesn't respond in a few hours*

Nothing, forcefield was still up at the time...Also you can flood rooms no decks, otherwise it would just be stupid...

Basically that's war, so I'm fighting a defensive war until Archi stops attacking

Hehe, you attacked me first. I was happily disarming Dusty and you went and interfered.

My drones use their tricorders to realise the forceshield is coming down and so get close to it, then attack when it comes down. So range was taken out of the equation. So I kill 6 of your people in exchange for 2 drones. I think you get 2 credits for it.

[hide] EQNfN.png [/hide]

I am currently looking forward to destroying your C deck group Retech *Evil laugh*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuIQJ-l16b4&feature=related

Nothing, forcefield was still up at the time...Also you can flood rooms no decks, otherwise it would just be stupid...

My drones use their tricorders to realise the forceshield is coming down and so get close to it, then attack when it comes down. So range was taken out of the equation. So I kill 6 of your people in exchange for 2 drones. I think you get 2 credits for it.

You've got them in the wrong order, I lowered the forcefield before he posted the flooding. Also, what happens when two rroms full of water compressed to resemble hundreds if not thousands of meters depth into the ocean are opened suddenly without being drained? I think you got blasted by water, both taking damage and being pushed back.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Posted Today, 12:29 PM

Basically someone disabled your forcefields and put in new ones. Anyways, the enemy is no longer Rocco, so don't attack him. Of course, the new "enemy" isn't really Archi either, but he is invading Deck C.

-----------

Mather, can you disable the lower force field on Deck C?

------------------

Coilgun soldiers preparing to fire as soon as the force field is lowered. As soon as it is fired, a hail of bullet thingies fly towards Archi's drones. Also, the Deck is being flooded.

Posted Today, 12:35 PM

Then is the enemy ross or Dusty(I lost connection to TIF yesterday)?

Ok since I have money leftover then I make shields in front of the my unprotected rooms on deck A.

Also I believe I now have the cash to make four turrets by the elevator there, so I do that.

Also, what happens when two rroms full of water compressed to resemble hundreds if not thousands of meters depth into the ocean are opened suddenly without being drained? I think you got blasted by water, both taking damage and being pushed back.

That much water is going to cost a lot of credits. Also compression would kill 50 of Retech's people, as they would be shot across the room into the other forcefield and then crushed.

But since it didn't happen its alright.

100 Drones and 2 Biotics are sent down to deck G, when they get there 1 of the biotics overloads the rightmost barrier, and then the second overloads the turrets behind it, and everyone charges the room, clears out the defenders, and takes control of the room.

Defend yourself Captain Bligh!

Alright fine, there was no water outside, but there was water inside. Since Mather lowered the forcefield, my people shoot down your drones. (That's the jist of the story). Well it's not a fact, but let's see how we could calculate the battle.

------------------------

Assuming that your drones were equipped with the best weapons you have, then they have stats of 4/4/0. My coilgun soldiers have a combined stat total of 20/20/20. Now the long-range should be able to fire a few times before close range begins, so let's assume twice.

Your drones combined defence is 8, and my combined long range offense is 20. Thus, it should be able to kill your drones without sustaining any casualties. Does anyone object to my calculation?

--------------

Rocco, I thought that you get credits at 0 GMT?

--------------

Ok, so your drones are close, correct?

Then my laser bayonet soldiers engage, which have stats of 2/2/0. Your drones have stats of 3/3/0. However, my coilgun soldiers also fire at the same time. It seems sorta strange that your drones and my soldiers happen to attack at the same time. Not to mention when you get close to my room, the water starts washing out (not enough to flood the deck, but since you're ignoring range then we can assume you're really close.

Can someone independant figure this out?

Also, I will take the top left room on Deck D (the one near the yellow portal) if no one objects/owns it.

Sure, you can have it, as long as you set up defensive turrets and forcefields.

Do you have the creds for it?

Creds come in about 2 hours and 30 minutes later. Also, the first turn a room doesn't give anything. Also, did you fork over 200 credits to feed your people?

Creds come in about 2 hours and 30 minutes later. Also, the first turn a room doesn't give anything. Also, did you fork over 200 credits to feed your people?

I've never actually had an income of 200, 180 at max. I can't spare anything, I don't know, how do you guys get enough?

Ahh, my head hurts...

The pain, the tickly, tickly pain!

Now I'm just confused, don't know why...

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Well I have 10 red rooms, so I get 600 creds a turn. Unfortunately you chose a lot of science rooms and not many red rooms, which is why you have no credits.

It is credit time.

600 credits:

200 for food (200 Lichtens and 200 eggs)

I am putting 2 force fields around my area in Deck D, and 2 force fields on the yellow dot on on Deck C, which is 60 creds.

So 340 credits remaining

I will purchase the weaponary for 20 more laser bayonet people and 10 more coilgun soldiers (proto).

So 130 Normal Civilians

40 Laser Bayonet (Proto)

30 Coilgun soldiers (Proto)

----------

40 spare credits, and I'm beginning to Flood Deck C. It builds up due to the force field I made.