Archimage A's Alpha Centuri!

archimage_a

He said he was going to join. Mather can you put some stats(+1 to xyz combat) for your techs. Also can you put if they are open or closed. Thanks =D

Claws: +3 close combat, Gun: +4 ranged, direwolf: +10 close combat/+7 ranged, alpha-wolf: +15 ranged/+25 close combat.

But what is the difference between open and closed?

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Open tech is stuff that other people can use(say turrets for instance) closed tech is stuff only you can use.

You can only have 3 closed techs, but if you want to make all your tech unique to you then that is fine, but 7 of the things will be open tech.

Anyway have updated your post. Since there are no 'ships' in space except for the ship we are on it seems rather foolish for you to have the plans for them. So you can recreate that tech slot to something else =)

For everyone the way to work out the cost of your weapon/armour is to squared the amount it protects by(Individually, you add them up at the end NOT the beginning) and then times by 10.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Name: Mechos (Again)

Advantages: Resiliant, immune to bioweapons, no morale, quick, no human error involved

Disadvantages: Expensive to produce (Can you decide the price and such, Archi?), heavy, loud, no morale (Listed this twice, it can be counted as a disadvantage too)

10 Techs:

plasma cutters (+2 to close combat, 40 credits) (Open tech)

Sonic Cannon (+4 to ranged combat, 160 credits) (Closed tech)

Advanced ship interface (Reduces cost to create doors and shields, as well as reducing the cost to open them) (Closed tech) (Don't know how much it should reduce it by, any advice?))

Autocannons (Turret) (Open tech)

Knockout gas (Temporarily incapacitates enemies in one room) (Open tech)

Credit recycling (+1 credit per drone killed) (Open tech)

Motion sensors (Notifies me if somebody steps nearby my rooms) (Open tech)

Chainblades (+5 to close combat, 250 credits) (Closed tech)

Iridium plating (+5 close combat defense and ranged combat defense, 500 credits) (Open tech)

Riot shields (+2 to close combat defense and ranged combat defense, 80 credits) (Open tech)

Could do with some help with credit values.

2Xeo5.png

Oh yes, sorry.

Red Rooms can produce 60 credits per turn. Blue Rooms can SPEND 120 credits per turn. So if you have 3 reds and 1 blue you can only spend 120, even though you have 180.

Drones cost 30 Credits each

Setting up a forcefield cost 10 credits and 10 credits every turn it is active.

Turrets cost 15(They have a base range value of 3)

Reproduction costs 200 credits, but this price is decreased per month it takes...(for mech races, organics don't incur a cost but it takes 9 months) so 2 months is 150 credits, 3 months is 110, 4 months is 80, 5 months is 60, 6 months is 70, 7 months is 60, 8 months is 50.... 13 months is 10 and this is the bottom value, they will always cost at least 10 credits.

Oh note to organics, because of advances in medical tech men and women can give birth, but anyone who is pregnate can't move around(Which doesn't make masses of difference but still)

Also please remember that all of your race requires feeding, even if it is just electricity, which costs 1 credit per person.

On the advanced ship interface, the ship already has the lowest possible rates, it actually costs 10 credits of energy to have a forcefield up for a month. The ship itself only has 240,000 credits of energy spare. The rest in tied up in moving the ship and keeping life support and such online.

How are Lichtes against the spirit of the game? The only thing I'd see different is that they lay eggs (the eggs would still take 9 months, can be killed, and cost 1 credit to feed every month). If you won't allow em, I'll have to think of some sort of other race.

Anyways, I think werewolves are as similar to humans as Lichtes are, since they're both humanoids with some added features (fur or scales). :thumbsup:

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

What on Earth are you talking about? The Licht are of course allowed, but they are not allowed to be Aliens...That would be pretty much counter intutative.

'We are the only star ship ever made.

'Hey whats that?'

'Oh its a Licht starship, they don't count.'

'Like what the hell? We are running out of resources because we burned Earth and you are saying that we are ignoring space travel!'

'Yeah, it would wreck the game otherwise.'

'What game! What are you talking about!'

and so on and so forth.

I will make the Lichtes race in a moment. May I please have floor C if it is vacant? Basically some of each part of floor C. I don't exactly know how to edit, but basically the 4 science rooms and 6 red rooms.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Name:

Lichtens

Species:

Lichtes (humanoidish, imagine aquanites walking on two)

Advantages:

Lays eggs instead of giving live birth (eggs need 1 credit per turn to maintain, can be destroyed, but frees up parent from sitting and doing nothing) , High Morale and Defence (protective of territory), Squished (Can hold more people per room)

Disadvantages;

Not technologically advanced (only 5 techs), Amphibious (sorta positive, but not as adept as humans in air breathing)

Techs:

-Laser Bayonet (+10 close combat)(100 credits)(closed)

-Protective Egg Casings (Allows eggs to be laid on land)(open)

-Kelp Spa Treatment (heals, someone please help me make a figure)(closed)

-Coilgun (+10 long ranged combat)(100 credits)(closed)

-Standard Turrets (open)

Rooms:

Basically the left part of Floor C, one power station and 3 science on floor B, and 2 red rooms on floor D (near the top-left)

------------

Can someone help me by putting my claims on those rooms? I'll have to learn how to do it sometime.

Do I get the starting credits now or do I have to wait for another 2 hours?

60 credit for each room or just the red rooms. Also, may I just go ahead and say what I want to do for next turn?

Just red rooms. And no, you can only post what you can do. The game works on the principle of first person to post gets what they want. Posting plans confuses the issue.

Actually, for my starting rooms, I'll have everything like before except I'll have the top left 4 on Floor D (I believe it is called, the one with lots of red and a bit of orange in the middle). In exchange, I will give up two of the science rooms in Floor B to only have 1.

Woah Woah Woah, can't ya leave some for me? :D

Maybe 4 empty?