Archimage A's Alpha Centuri!

archimage_a

Sorry, the forcefields(There are three, check the map) stop you from entering the main body of the deck, you do a front row seat to your own destruction though

My control of this ship is the only way to ensure that the human race survives, so lay down your arms and you will not be harmed much.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only see 2.

Anyways, I don't need reinforcements, as I already stated before that I had 50 soldiers on that deck.

----

Also Rocco, the cost of a weapon for each soldier/drone is the power squared times 10. So your rail crossbow thing would cost over 1,000 credits each.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

The one sorta closey to the portal thingy.

Like I said before, it doesn't matter if I have reinforcements as I already have soldiers there. It just prevents me from moving those soldiers anywhere else. My other rooms are still rather well defended.

I've decided to start flooding my rooms, I think that was mentioned on my tech. Anyways, can someone help me knock down his last forcefield?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I guess you could put it that way. :thumbsup:

Also Archi, I'd like to remind you that you cannot invade my rooms, as I have tech which prevents drones. You could always sacrifice some of your 200 civilians to attack me. Hardy Har Har. :rolleyes:

The aquarium tech wouldn't be helpful to anyone else, unless they happen to have an amphibious species.

-----------

Oh Archi, in the history thing, are the names of all the factions related to something near you?

I don't know, I could just cut your armies off from each other, preventing you from feeding them, thus meaning I can conquer the room with no lose.

Oh Archi, in the history thing, are the names of all the factions related to something near you?

Just places on Earth.

You COULD do that.

*Makes sure everyone has a nice long supply of kelp*

Whoops, I think I got things mixed up. When I was refering to Deck B, I meant Deck C, which is my "capital". I have 50 normal fellows in B.

So, I have 540 credits. I spend 50 on food, so that leaves 490 for other stuff.

I use my power room to disable the northwest barrier on Deck B. I then send 15 Pyronites each to the southwestern blue and orange rooms on Deck B. I then put up two flame barriers on Deck B in the corridors between where Mather and the Licht are and where I am, costing me 80 credits. I then set up 3 turrets near the northwestern turbolift on Deck E. I now have 365 credits (Flame barriers cost 40 each, turrets cost 15 each.) I'm saving these credits for later use.

I have my people abandon the medical bay on Deck E after the one on Deck B has been claimed, as it is hopeless to attempt to keep.

a70c7.png

Since you are using 50 for food, am I correct in thinking you have 50 pyronites?

So since you sent 2 drones to attack me and I have soldiers there, what do we do now? Should we just calculate based on stats?

Archi, I put the turrets on Deck E, not Deck B.

And retech, they can eat almost anything. Heck, if they kill a drone, they could eat it. (Probably end up with indigestion afterwards...) So food is a bit cheaper. And remember, we're all supposed to have 200 people by default. Or did I misread the first page? *goes back and looks*

a70c7.png

The drones never came in, because of tech number 9. Anyways, I had already stated that I did have soldiers at so and so location in my post, so we should assume that they didn't need to get in, as they were just sitting there anyways. :)

----------------

I'm saying they never came in because I'm assuming that they realize they would be destroyed by the tech, so I'm using common logic to assume that they never entered.

Common sense indicates that I put my drones in the middle area....The bit protected by forcefields on both sides :rolleyes: And no covered by your water defences.

I will change the deck thing, sorry about that.

I don't understand what you mean.

--------------------

I suppose theoretically the center part isn't covered by water, but that still makes it 2 drones vs 50 soldiers.

Oh, you invade Deck B! We're talking about two different decks here. Anyways, I still stated that I had 50 normal fellas there, and you can't enter my rooms, so there's no point in being there. It's communal space (the hallways) shared with Rocco, pies, and Mather.

----------

I don't see any blue or black circles.

Your forces aren't there, that is Deck C. Deck B is the one with Mather, Pies, Rocco, and myself.