LED Belt Buckle

E_D_G_E_1039

I don't mean this to be offensive to the thread starter but who in their right mind is going to stand around, staring at the crotch of a stranger, to read a 250 character message?

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

I don't mean this to be offensive to the thread starter but who in their right mind is going to stand around, staring at the crotch of a stranger, to read a 250 character message?

I'm sure that I'd look at half the population if they had them ;) (ok, maybe not all of that half :P )

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Youd be surprised, really. And I doubt Ill ever come up with a 250 character message... Tops I have come up with is 48... Im starting to doubt Ill ever get to use it though, since I still dont have instructions (The reason I made the thread, may I add)

lol my friend has one of those...once he put the words call me with his phone numbe on it.

aurash911.png

Ive seen people with theirs flashing their numbers before :D I mean its dumb on their part, but hey, if they like random phone calls :P

Ah, I see.

I first saw the LED belt in the Masari music video...and it blew up from there. A few friends of mine have em, they're nothing special anymore. $5 - $10 on ebay...no biggie. They were cool when it first came out tho!!

Here's my current two belts:

ax1th.th.jpg

Armani Exchange

gucci5or.th.jpg

GUCCI

Both belts bought off ebay, in the $30 - $40 range. Pretty cheap, and good looking. A good belt always goes noticed...it's just something different. Nice shoes and all that are common, a really nice belt is something to really stare at 8)

signaturecj5.jpg

My belt is covered by a baggy tshirt so anyone that spends loads of money on a buckle is a fool. Its not even going to be seen.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

My belt is covered by a baggy tshirt so anyone that spends loads of money on a buckle is a fool. Its not even going to be seen.

Heh, not if you're work requires your shirt to be tucked in at all times :x :wink:

signaturecj5.jpg

If you wore a flashing LED buckle at work then you are an idiot AND a fool ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

If you wore a flashing LED buckle at work then you are an idiot AND a fool ^_^

Lol. In your first post you said anyone who wears an expensive belt is a fool, because it won't be seen. A LED belt isn't expensive! Hah! I win!

Heh, kidding. But yeah, agreed, noone wears an led buckle belt at work. That would be stupid. But around here the navy blue/black LED belts were popular at catholic schools, matched their uniforms. Also, there was a new "fashion statement" to have some of your shirt tucked in. It actually looks pretty good if you do it right. That's the whole point of having a nice belt...people notice.

signaturecj5.jpg

That would be YOUR belt. I dont wear insanely large shirts, since I hate a very loose fit. Many guys belts/belt buckles are exposed, and are easily seen.

Why do you feel the need to argue like this in my thread? If you think its stupid, thats great. Post it once (if you feel you must), and move on with your life. Just because you think something is dumb doesnt mean everyone else does (This thread would be a perfect example).

My belt is easily seen and exposed...

Same, a nice belt buckle just looks cool.

Sweet belts BMW.

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

What kind of a good person looks at people's buckles :lol:

Same kinda person who notices a nice watch, jewellery, whatever.

Is it really that uncommon to have a cool belt?

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

What kind of a good person looks at people's buckles :lol:

Same kinda person who notices a nice watch, jewellery, whatever.

Is it really that uncommon to have a cool belt?

No, it is really quite common.

lol i can think of a couple of sayings 2 put on that belt,some of em i cant post here ut ill post 1 of em "green day rules and u suck"

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

lol i can think of a couple of sayings 2 put on that belt,some of em i cant post here ut ill post 1 of em "green day rules and u suck"

I wish to change my comment about not lasting 10 seconds in a mosh pit.

If he wrote that he wouldnt even get in the venue before being beaten by green day noobs :roll:

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

I wish to change my comment about not lasting 10 seconds in a mosh pit.

If he wrote that he wouldnt even get in the venue before being beaten by green day noobs :roll:

I doubt anyone at a Green Day concert would even care :roll: :?