What do we want  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to play on Earth

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you want Alernative History?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Are you happy with Archimage A to run this game?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only if he doesn't participate
    • There doesn't need to be a 'runner'

so how is everybody, its gone a bit to.. quiet.. for meh liking.

and yeah the codpiece, thats fine, but the crow bar....

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im quite deadly with books. knocked summun out with a paper bak. btb, you saw my thread, do ya like it?

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

mehs i know, im gonna work on it. but its gonna be fun

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

who the other races? you are a black hearted bastard who wants to ENSLAVE them! what the heck you think im gonna make it seem like ur a good guy in that thread?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

oh... they hate me

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

.... ive brokenmy arm in three places, im a target for every god dangthin on a field and its mother, father and pet, and people beat me with a baseball bat remember. soon as i get up on a bar. wham somthing knocks me off. you try my life. you will FAIl i guarentee

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I would suggest not presenting a tempting and annoying target... if you disappear they can't hurt you. Also you should try just being a pleasant and mature person (in my experience it works wonders).

LNYvk.png

yeah, i can disappear in the crowd, i keep my tounge most of the time, but uhm... if you knew the people at my school, mature only makes you a bigger target. i just try to be quiet. btb grim i have a threadup, wanna take a look?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Physical violence to fight off more physical violence.

That isn't how people like that work. If they think they aren't a match for you, they come back with more friends.

It's a Catch 22. You beat them, they bring backup and beat you harder, you let it go, you get beat.

tl;dr - Some Most people are scumbags.

2Xeo5.png

exactly.... so again, grim your system does not work

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Hey I am only saying what worked for me. Also I have checked it out and may post on it soon earth. @Ross I agree with you on the physical violence bit but not quite as much on the scumbag bit (well I think that it is very rare for one to find an actual scumbag at least in junior high/high school)

LNYvk.png

dont wanna remember this!

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

If it was either of them, you wouldn't be here.

Maybe your pain threshold just sucks :/. Try telling a teacher, if its out of school police will do good, or just go in groups, they don't go for groups.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

dun wanna remember that either!

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Hang out in groups, talk to teachers and police?

Where do you live? Don't you live near Nexurado and Retech and Poseidan?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

That would be adrenaline most likely. I have had similar occurences (the most notable one was after I was hit by a jeep [not run over mind you] the first thing I did after waking up [was knocked unconscious] was picking myself up and walking towards my house) where I seem to have a high pain threshold which normally sucks for me.

LNYvk.png

REALLY dun wanna remember what was here.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

meh, i live near retech, nex, posidon. yeah, but i have bad memory, and i heal quick. my mom also is OVER PROTECTIVE. soooo, if i have physical wounds ( btb, the nerves kinda bot burnt to death so it stoped hurting after 10 mins) i ccover em up.

Then why don't you get them to help you?

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1