Second Tip.It FunOrb Tournament - Wongtong is the winner!

jimmy_jim

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering how the next round will be played? I seem to have no opponent.. :P

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

I'm wondering how the next round will be played? I seem to have no opponent.. :P

I was trying to work this out when I made the match-ups.

I thought we could have a three way game, the top 2 going on to the last round? What do you guys think?

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

I was trying to work this out when I made the match-ups.

I thought we could have a three way game, the top 2 going on to the last round? What do you guys think?

Would that be me competing with the two winners in the second large bracket (Dansaqmlp/Mirrorforced and Wongtong) during the second round,

OR

the second round being played without me, with me joining to the third round to compete for a place in the final round?

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Yeah, so a nice easy second round for you :)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Haven't been able to get online to play my match with Mirror. May be to late now, so if the deadline passes, i concede the place as it is my fault for a match not getting set up.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

No picture no proof@

But, I guess I'll take your word for it :wink:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

That's alright. Try and get it finished soon-ish though :)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

It's been quite a while now..What's happening?

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Was a VERY close fight. Decebal got to wave 3 first, but a few powerups got me barely infront of him.

maumuo.png

I was still shaking 5 minutes after the game ;) .

I remember I was trying to save a powerball, then Den cancelled it >.>

22031_s.gif

Sorry, only just noticed you guys had finished..Round 2 up :wink:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Why are PBPP's and Den's names written in smaller font than ours? :P teehee.

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Why are PBPP's and Den's names written in smaller font than ours? :P teehee.

It says they're the same size :P Just forums being stupid :thumbsup:

RIP Michaelangelopolous