WG downed, P2P after.

mrmyk

We approached WG for a full out f2p fight on Sunday, it took us a couple days to set things up but we ended up agreeing to a fight in P2P CWA. The rules consisted of CWA middle bounds of classic map, attack on sight, armour to rune, neitz helms, single spells, weapons up to dragon minus claws and including whips, and range.

We massed up for the fight and had upwards of 26 people attend the fight vs WG's 25 or so. Their first pile was highly unexpected and we took a minute to recover, especially because we thought no chins were allowed. However we recovered and got ko after ko, I don't think anyone tanked us during the fight more than one wall and we quickly pulled ahead and maintained the lead until the end.

It was a very solid performance from The Gladiatorz and I was highly impressed with it, good fight WG. I would have had a video of this, but I did not realize my Fraps was the trial one. :x

Starting both sides:

WG: 25?

Gladz: 26

Ending:

wgp2p.png

We then decided to have a spur p2p trip, we only had around 10 people stay with us however but we headed out to have some fun. We hopped around a few worlds deep wilderness and got a good amount of kills, before heading to BH and trying our luck there. However everyone was still on ancients so we had I believe 17 straight tele's from our piles. Welfare as usual was the most of them.

Despite our lack of teleblocks we went deep again and ended up getting quite a good amount of kills.

Random pictures:

wg001.png

091219165327.png

091219174238.png

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Nice ending against WG, and nice PK trip Gladz. :^_^:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

were barrow items not allowed or something?

She said armour up to rune, guessing its a 45 def cap.

Good job Gladz, P2P wars can be fun, nice day out aswell. :D

warriasig.png

sparkle0mj.gifLeader of True 0wnagesparkle0mj.gif

Forums || Memberlist || Recruitment Topic

[Proud Clan Europe Senior Member]