Silent Ember vs Austrailian Army

Vannaka1992

SILENT EMBER

vs.

Austrailian Army

As another day went by where we couldn't find a clan to fight, and with so many main clans having fights for today, we managed to find a relaxing set of clan wars with AA.

Rules:

*1 Round Full-Out & 1 Round Matched

*Melee Binds Only

*Rings, Blasts, Corrupts Not Allowed

*Post Allowed

*Start @ 9:30-Ish Est

Round 1:

Using Lovelost's speech as motivation + my new mic ( <3: ) - We used our 45 Minute-Mass-Time to prepare to the best of our ability to win this fight, knowing AA would greatly out-level us as they did last time we fought them.

With our head-held-high we knew we would take the full-out win, cause AA isn't in their timezone just yet and some of our member's main clan events we're coming to an end also. After walking in and looking at the 30-23 Score, we decided to make it quick. Until around the 24-17 mark or so, both clans were using a good 3 or 4 snipers or so which gave us another advantage in the fight. Bind to bind, pile to pile, it was a pretty consistent effort through-out all of Round 1. Both sides had great tanks, binds, and snipers.

SE Starting:

1152395373.png

AA Starting:

6925036017.png

SE Ending:

7909357457.png

Fight Pictures:

7057031733.png

091219215540.png

091219215727.png

8829655586.png

8093411199.png

3296280723.png

Round 2:

For Round 2 we knew it would be a tough one again because of the Lvl's, and it was. Aided by a DC from AA, A KO from our snipers, and a quick pile right after that, we took the lead at 16-14, soon enough as more people could drag it got down to 14-13 and then we picked it back up alot thanks to some GREAT anti-sniping and even better sniping.

Sniping was really key in this war I'd say, both sides used up to 3 or 4 or so, but we sent a fall-in leader as sniper @ one point, so our revolving 5 or so was doing more damage on their binders than they were doing to us.

This fight was close and could've gone either way, AA did very well regardless. A few issues about Rings/Bounds came up, but we look past that this time and would like to look at this fight as a Successful Accomplishment.

SE Starting:

screenshot20091219at102.png

AA Starting:

screenshot20091219at102.png

SE Ending:

9048090597.png

Fight Pictures:

5677554262.png

4436488670.png

9048090597.png

1423241083.png

7072487831.png

Thanks for the Fight AA, clean and on-edge-exciting, truly an awesome way to end the evening.

#SE on SwiftIRC for wars.

van_sig.png

I dont think any AA really uses TWR so I'll say congratz SE on the war! AA members told me it was good war they had fun. "Maybe next time in pvp would make it more exciting"

I'd exppect no less from SE, Good job boyz, SE is on a roll here. :thumbsup:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

tbh im sorry king yufie but Ima say expected. I always see AA getting beat by the most random teams ever like team pancake or something,not to de-prestige SE's job

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

It was fun to war against you again AA. Good fight and good luck in wars to come.

acdcnew-1.png

ex lethality head council, warlord, council

ex team power ranger council

ex se honored member

ex tk member

ex lgz trial member

Proud Lethality Member

tbh im sorry king yufie but Ima say expected. I always see AA getting beat by the most random teams ever like team pancake or something,not to de-prestige SE's job

You anit lieing... we will step it up more and take Clan Wars seriously. :thumbsup:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember