�´`�._.��´ Range vs Mele 8 hour deciding war�´`�._.��´

xdown3dxd

With the option to enable run-ins and have a 8 hour war, i have come up with a idea.

The deciding war between range and mele!!!

Ofcourse to make this possible there would need to be alot of people in the know about it, thats why i am asking for the help of the tip.it community to help me spread the word of this event which will be help 1 month today, Saturday 30th January 2010 and on world 23. Starting at 12 ,midday ending 8pm (times gmt+0) The clan chats will be confirmed at a later date.

Please post if you want to be one of the organisers of this event :)

Why does it matter? Lol.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

In wars, range is more important then melee cause people who tank pray melee so your ko power comes from range. There range > melee in wars.

Looking at the combat triange, melee > range and that works out to be true 9/10 in 1vs1 combat.

In a war of Range vs Melee, it really depends because melee has the advantage of having stronger armor as well as rangers being forced to not use shield when piling, open for snipers. Depending on the map. Range would win in classic, melee in turrets. Range in plateau if anyone one is stupid enough to war there.

tifovsigev3.jpg

interesting theory fairy, do you think 9/10 cases mele beats range though? i would agree if we are on about a void ranger or someone just in black d hide and rune shield, but when im meleing against a rank rank i find it very rarely i hit well at all i guess another thing that would decide the winners is the wealth of the individuals ^_^

Well, It doesn't really matter on whether it is Clan war classic arena or Turrets. If it's Range vs Melee, it should be Range armor vs Melee armor as well. So, Can the Rangers tank? I don't think so :P

sig16.gif

Divine Vindicators [DV] Clan Advisor

Well, It doesn't really matter on whether it is Clan war classic arena or Turrets. If it's Range vs Melee, it should be Range armor vs Melee armor as well. So, Can the Rangers tank? I don't think so :P

what gear you wear doesn't really make you a melee or a ranger imo. It's the weapon or attacking style since magers dont need a staff etc..Am i melee if im in full rune and blasting? Nope im still a mage and if you were to prayer [ lololol ] you'd do pro mage not pro melee.

6590ew.jpg