The end of a Divine Era!

Valery

now dv cant be dk junior. lululululululululul.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gl 2 all members finding new clans and irl, R.I.P DK

DV DOMINATION !!!!!!

sig9.gif

DV FOR LYF

\,,/<(*.*)>\,,/

BETTER TO DIE WITH COURAGE, THAN TO LIVE WITH FEAR

Congrats on achieving the first clan to close in 2010 award!

Lmfao. This.

You don't deserve to rest in peace tbh, good luck DK members in TK a few weeks when you reopen.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Funny how people will complain about DK and then you see all these e-thugs on this topic.

Imo half of you are just as bad.

Get over yourselves

You don't deserve to rest in peace tbh, good luck DK members in TK a few weeks when you reopen.

Quotes like this from a clan leader show just how bad things are. Keep saying stuff like that I am sure you will make a few enemies. Learn to not create problems for your clan.

flamesig.jpg

Funny how people will complain about DK and then you see all these e-thugs on this topic.

Get over yourselves

Quotes like this from a clan leader show just how bad things are. Keep saying stuff like that I am sure you will make a few enemies. Learn to not create problems for your clan.

Didn't Ni crash pretty much all your fights? Can't remember if that was you or another clan. But i do aggree with you to a certain extent.

6590ew.jpg

Get over yourselves

Didn't Ni crash pretty much all your fights? Can't remember if that was you or another clan. But i do aggree with you to a certain extent.

Yes they did but we handled our problems with them. They ended up stopping because we did not give them the attention they wanted. Clans like that want to be mentioned in fight topics and will do almost anything to try and get under your skin. The key is to not give them what they want.

"Any publicity is good publicity"

flamesig.jpg

Get over yourselves

this, finally some1 matured posted in here

champ.gif

I honestly laughed when I saw this, the only clan I'd ever say something like that is to a NH clan that DDOS', hacks their own members and forums, cheat and crash in and during wars, and that honestly don't deserve to rest in peace especially if they fake public closure. If you got a problem with what I say as a Clan Leader, then happily go look on the same topic on RSC and see how many Clan Leaders there show their disrespect. They deserved what they got, although at times they were an OK clan.

Genesis Leader

I honestly laughed when I saw this, the only clan I'd ever say something like that is to a NH clan that DDOS', hacks their own members and forums, cheat and crash in and during wars, and that honestly don't deserve to rest in peace especially if they fake public closure. If you got a problem with what I say as a Clan Leader, then happily go look on the same topic on RSC and see how many Clan Leaders there show their disrespect. They deserved what they got, although at times they were an OK clan.

You honestly just described half the top 10 clans in there. I will not comment on DK's actions. Clans that tend to do actions like that dont always last the longest because they make problems for themselves trying to "have fun". If I personally do not like the clan 9 times out of 10 I will not post on their topic. I will not give them the satisfaction of my bump because that is honestly all you are doing when you post on someones topic. People will probably not care what you say. If you say something positive its usually looked over. If you say something negative though they will use that as an excuse to come do NH things. You have stated that you believe DK to do some pretty nasty things and as a clan leader you pretty much flamed them...... Are you willing to deal with the unneeded problems that could potentially arise? I know I wouldnt want to and I have been part of leadership of a clan.

I am just trying to say that comments like the one you made will solve nothing and probably cause problems because it puts a big target on both you and your clan since you are a leader of it.

flamesig.jpg

You honestly just described half the top 10 clans in there. I will not comment on DK's actions. Clans that tend to do actions like that dont always last the longest because they make problems for themselves trying to "have fun". If I personally do not like the clan 9 times out of 10 I will not post on their topic. I will not give them the satisfaction of my bump because that is honestly all you are doing when you post on someones topic. People will probably not care what you say. If you say something positive its usually looked over. If you say something negative though they will use that as an excuse to come do NH things. You have stated that you believe DK to do some pretty nasty things and as a clan leader you pretty much flamed them...... Are you willing to deal with the unneeded problems that could potentially arise? I know I wouldnt want to and I have been part of leadership of a clan.

I am just trying to say that comments like the one you made will solve nothing and probably cause problems because it puts a big target on both you and your clan since you are a leader of it.

I knew exactly what I was saying, when you've been crashed by DK, flamed in public by DK, ddosed by their members during a war against them, and fought against clans that have mass recruited them just to face you, you adopt hate for them. I'm glad they've closed, if you have a problem with what I say then maybe report it to a mod instead of try to make me look 'bad'. Good luck to the few decent members who look to be joining Exo at the moment.

Genesis Leader

If the leaders are reading this, then Good Luck :)

It would be nice if a Mod closes the topic or deletes a few posts cause it could pave way for flaming.

sig16.gif

Divine Vindicators [DV] Clan Advisor