mtk help

BodomofFilth

Well, if you're gonna do that, make sure you take out your money before your membership expires. I suggest putting 10 in farming and the rest on maples. You might get lucky, you might not, but it's worth it. You'll double your money everyday, so it's a free 75k everyday. Put in some cash now, and take it all out along with the supplies you get before your membership expires.

guido_49.png

If you plan on getting members again, put in 7.5m, on the last day of your members make sure its at 100% and when you come back top up the coffers and approval, wait a day, top up approval again and withdraw.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

What resources you have your workers set to gather doesn't really matter until you decide to withdraw your resources.

For example, you can have them set to collect Cooked fish and Farming and keep it like this for two, three weeks. However, before you actually withdraw resources, you can change what they're set to, for example, switch it to 10 Raw fish, 5 Herbs. When you withdraw your resources, you will collect Raw fish/herbs, even though it has been set to Cooked fish/Farming for three weeks.

To change resources WITHOUT withdrawing any of them, simply choose "No" when asked if you'd like to see what your workers have collected. He will say something like, "Very well - this is how your citizens are distributing their efforts." You will then be presented with the allocation screen.

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

If you plan on getting members again, put in 7.5m, on the last day of your members make sure its at 100% and when you come back top up the coffers and approval, wait a day, top up approval again and withdraw.

Lol ....

Make sure you top of their approval every 2-3 days otherwise you are wasting money.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

Lol ....

Make sure you top of their approval every 2-3 days otherwise you are wasting money.

He can't top it off if he isn't a member...that's what he was talking about.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

This depends on whether you are eventually going to regain membership. If the answer is negative, then obviously you should remove all your money, since otherwise it can never be recovered. If the answer is positive, then you should leave your money in there, regardless of how long your non-membership will last. The question then becomes how much money you should leave in your coffers. The manpower allocations should of course be 10 for herbs and 5 for raw fish.

We shall compute mathematically the amount of money m that should be left in the coffers, given an anticipated n days of non-membership. Based on current prices, the aforementioned allocations give at 100% approval a daily yield of 328K worth of items from 75K. This is a return rate of about 440%. At an approval rate of i%, the return rates becomes of course 4.4i%. Hence the lowest value of i for which MTK remains profitable is 23. In other words, as long as you intend to return to full membership within 78 days, you should leave enough money in the coffers such that for each of these 78 days the full 75K can be spent.

Since the maximum amount of money that can be stored in the coffers is 7.5M, and since the maximum amount of money used daily is 75K, it takes 90 days for your daily spending to fall below 75K. Since 90>78, it follows that you should leave less than 7.5M in the coffers. For a simpler solution to the question at hand we choose a less rigorous approach. Suppose the initial amount of money in the coffers is 78 x 75K + 750K = 6600K. Then the revenue from the first 78 days is given by m.gif. From this we observe that even for large n the money made from the first 78 days is much more than the losses made from the remaining n-78 days, which is less than 750K.

Hence we have proven that n.gif

Hegel.png

MTK does NOT run while you are f2p.

You can put the full 7.5m in there with 100% approval but as soon as you go f2p no money will be taken and no supplies will get produced.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You can put the full 7.5m in there with 100% approval but as soon as you go f2p no money will be taken and no supplies will get produced.

Is that a recent update? Like 2 years ago I was f2p for 2 months and when I went back to MTK there were something 30k-ish maples etc in it (I didn't get my items the last day of membership but it surely wasn't 30 days of mtk'ing that were in there before i left members)

Is that a recent update? Like 2 years ago I was f2p for 2 months and when I went back to MTK there were something 30k-ish maples etc in it (I didn't get my items the last day of membership but it surely wasn't 30 days of mtk'ing that were in there before i left members)

Same with me, when I became f2p it kept on running till I got members back and collected my resources.

As for the question, if you plan on being f2p for 2 or maybe 3 weeks, leave the money in there and get 100% approval rating before your membership expires. If you plan on being f2p for a long time I would withdraw your money, because you're approval rating would drop so low that you would probably end up losing money.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

Same with me, when I became f2p it kept on running till I got members back and collected my resources.

As for the question, if you plan on being f2p for 2 or maybe 3 weeks, leave the money in there and get 100% approval rating before your membership expires. If you plan on being f2p for a long time I would withdraw your money, because you're approval rating would drop so low that you would probably end up losing money.

I know it used to run but friends and others on forums reported for about the past year or so it hasn't run while you're f2p.

Culda changed again, not sure. But it definitely didn't run couple of months back.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

What I meant was, that I would not be renewing my membership until Summer. This gives it about 6 months for MTK to work (that is if it does work in f2p) I currently have 6m in there, and I was wondering if I should keep the 6m there for 6 months or not.

I would take it out. After a while your approval rating would become to low to be profitable.

This is if it still runs if you're f2p, and apparently it doesn't, so you might as well take out the 6m and use it in f2p (if you'll ever need that much cash in f2p).

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.