Snape Grass Bots @ Waterbirth.

OrMockHim

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe try throwing a gnomeball at either the level 3 or 66

What would that result in? :-#

what world do you play on ormockhim? i think i've seen both of these 2 bots before doing the same thing at the flax fields in seers.

I play in W68.

5th_Base.png

I don't know since I have no idea whats going on. Thought it might be interesting to see what would happen though. Or you could try teleporting them

We should be able to have some kind of attack against those >.< Like spin screen or so, idk..

5th_Base.png

Its to bad we couldn't give people that are not engaged in combat a friendly slap that does no damage, but stops us from what we are doing. It would be annoying, but it would help against bots I think.

Yeah, but people would abuse it if lets say, i stole he's spot, or killed one of he's creatures.. But im sure Jagex could make something up.. To set the bots out of their loop.

5th_Base.png

The level three is a bot that had botted up some wealth, while the level 65 picks up the snapes and trades the level 3. Just someone trading wealth between their bot and a main/ higher level bot.

But the lvl 3 isn't dropping snape grass, so it has to be going somewhere.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Ppl said that they were seeing some snape grass under the lvl 3 so it is dropping the snape grass it just drops it slowly? It could be the lvl 3 is a left over bot that had a lot of money on it and instead of training it up to sell the wealth off of it they are doing this to give the wealth to higher level so that can sell off the wealth through pvp or some other method. Just my guess. I guess if we are seeing more bots again they(the RWT'ers) have found a vilable way to RWT again. Any ideas of how? Other then some luck with PVP.

RWT due to botting is my guess

Here is how I think it works:

This is a quick way to get money from bot A to bot B. Snapegrass can yield a HUGE sum of money if you do it efficiently (I know this, I wrote a guide on it lol). By picking this snapegrass, they can quickly get money from the level 3 to the level 66. The level 66 can be a player that purchased the money and thanks to this bot, he can receive the money over the course of the evening (or several), on his off-hours. Because he actually training a skill or anything and is on a deserted location (how many people spend time there?), it is less likely he is getting caught perhaps? (seeing the bot is only walking / picking things up / trading?)

O well, it deserves reporting :D

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

Oh god..

They are trading, the 3lvl (which is a bot) drops the snape grass (which is inplemented in the script)

Don't you know nothing about boting?

I've also seen this in W39 and the low level never drops anything and he doesn't move either...

Besides what kind of remark is this "Don't you know nothing about boting?"

First of all: it's botting not boting => Don't you know anything about spelling words or re-reading post before actually hitting the "Add Reply"-button

Second: i'm proud I don't know anything about botting :)

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

Oh god..

They are trading, the 3lvl (which is a bot) drops the snape grass (which is inplemented in the script)

It's quite alarming that you know so much about boting. And how would the lvl 3 drop so slow that i only see 2 Snape Grass once in a blue moon, while its trading each 1-2 minute.

5th_Base.png

Oh god..

It's quite alarming that you know so much about boting. And how would the lvl 3 drop so slow that i only see 2 Snape Grass once in a blue moon, while its trading each 1-2 minute.

On another note. The bots are still running. Just got back from the store, and im about to train some more. They are still doing the same old scam.

5th_Base.png

k, it's most likely it's a method to transfer wealth.

Only up to 3k worth in items appear each 15 minutes for other players to pick up (if i understand the info in the knowledge database entry about how Jagex tries to prevent real world trading correctly). Because snape grass are worth around 400 gp ea, only 7 will appear every 15 minutes. I also noticed that the snape picking bot sometimes entered the space of the trading bot, possibly to pick up the appearing snape grass. The reason the macro is doing this is probably to hide that the trading bot is dropping the items to avoid suspicion.

I suspect a similar bot system exists at Whiteberries at the red dragons in the wilderness too (now that I think of it). Here one person was picking whiteberries and another person was standing at one spot. I was there to collect some whiteberries myself for personal use. I waited for the picking character to fill up his inventory and leave. However, this didn't happen. I therefore switched worlds. I didn't realize this could be a similar bot system as the Snape Grass system. I don't know whether Revenants enter the Red Dragon area. If they don't, it's a safe way. If they do, it's is a risky method. I think revenants don't enter this area, because after I switched worlds a revenant attacked me outside the gates, I escaped running back to the whiteberry spot and the revenant didn't follow me at all inside the gates.

k, it's most likely it's a method to transfer wealth.

Only up to 3k worth in items appear each 15 minutes for other players to pick up (if i understand the info in the knowledge database entry about how Jagex tries to correctly). Because snape grass are worth around 400 gp ea, only 7 will appear every 15 minutes. I also noticed that the snape picking bot sometimes entered the space of the trading bot, possibly to pick up the appearing snape grass. The reason the macro is doing this is probably to hide that the trading bot is dropping the items to avoid suspicion.

I suspect a similar bot system exists at Whiteberries at the red dragons in the wilderness too (now that I think of it). Here one person was picking whiteberries and another person was standing at one spot. I was there to collect some whiteberries myself for personal use. I waited for the picking character to fill up his inventory and leave. However, this didn't happen. I therefore switched worlds. I didn't realize this could be a similar bot system as the Snape Grass system. I don't know whether Revenants enter the Red Dragon area. If they don't, it's a safe way. If they do, it's is a risky method. I think revenants don't enter this area, because after I switched worlds a revenant attacked me outside the gates, I escaped running back to the whiteberry spot and the revenant didn't follow me at all inside the gates.

I really think thats it. <_< Stuck up sob's. Well, thanks for clearing that up ;-o

5th_Base.png

Oh god..

I've also seen this in W39 and the low level never drops anything and he doesn't move either...

Besides what kind of remark is this "Don't you know nothing about boting?"

First of all: it's botting not boting => Don't you know anything about spelling words or re-reading post before actually hitting the "Add Reply"-button

Second: i'm proud I don't know anything about botting :)

If you're going to correct someone, do it perfectly. It's "I'm" not "i'm".

Secondly, you're proud to know nothing about botting? Why? Mantux was talking about the script behind bots, not botting. You don't need to know anything about bots, or actually use a bot to know something about the scripting behind it.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

We don't want to "fight" over this, it's just really weird, and i would love if Jagex could fix this mess up, and do some more work on the Botting side of this game. Unfair advantages like make me sick ;z

5th_Base.png

Okay. You are officially an idiot.

Firstly, how many reports do you think they have to go through?

Secondly, in the case of botting, they have to investigate each case.

Finally, it is impossible to make the game "bot safe", sure, they can change some game mechanics, but they'll be found out, the scripts changed and the bots will be back. It is IMPOSSIBLE to make ANY game free from bots.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

this interested me so i thought id try a little research. not surprisingly i havnt found anyone who puts any information on how they are rwt, though they definitely are. but i have found many sites offering gold farming which could be what this is, as others have said, transferring wealth from their bots to a player who has payed for this service. this may mean that the higher level player could be either another bot which has been put to use on someone's account who has payed for gold, or it could be a person, playing on said account for the owner. either way this may mean rwt will again become a problem once people start to become aware of this. and just to clarify, though im sure its not necessary i was not looking to buy gold, simply to figure out how these people are trading gold from one account to another.

matyre1.png

Finally, it is impossible to make the game "bot safe", sure, they can change some game mechanics, but they'll be found out, the scripts changed and the bots will be back. It is IMPOSSIBLE to make ANY game free from bots.

You know what, you suck. With your dandy spelling and your not so clever words.

Sure, i can be an idiot. But i KNOW that a game can be bot safe if they just put some money, and personel on it.

Besides, you damn dirty ape. :grin:

Its not official until its written on these forums by a mod.

5th_Base.png

Sorry, but I think I know more than you.

Currently, I am in college, on a Video Game design course, which, of course, requires me to have some knowledge of scripting.

But yeah, you're completely right, let's just throw money at the problem and it'll go away. Forget how complex scripts are, how they are nearly impossible to detect without Jagex resorting to e-crime through hacking a user's computer.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

You know what, you suck. With your dandy spelling and your not so clever words.

Sure, i can be an idiot. But i KNOW that a game can be bot safe if they just put some money, and personel on it.

Besides, you damn dirty ape. :grin:

Its not official until its written on these forums by a mod.

i guaranty that every successful mmo which people can profit from is full of bots, from my experience there are none i have played where i have not encountered bots. If you google to buy money for any game, most of that money will have come from bots. Removing bots from a game is not an easy task, not taking into consideration there are bots for every activity in the game. Just the number of bots makes it no easy feat.

matyre1.png