Silent Ember's Day Out!

naruto12483

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If DV was dominating then why, in one of Mago Nero's pics, is J Unior5 suggesting a world hop? You would think if you guys were dominating us and all you would want to stay? Personally I went and got caught alone and killed by DV once while they were hugging SC and killed by LF twice. Wasn't a great day for me but from what I saw SE had the upperhand the whole time until PH was called. GJ anyways to both.
Roflworld hop to take ur pics in the world u hopped as u were logging out lol ur new broski? :smile:

If DV was dominating then why, in one of Mago Nero's pics, is J Unior5 suggesting a world hop? You would think if you guys were dominating us and all you would want to stay? Personally I went and got caught alone and killed by DV once while they were hugging SC and killed by LF twice. Wasn't a great day for me but from what I saw SE had the upperhand the whole time until PH was called. GJ anyways to both.
dude world 32 was laggy,thats why unior suggested to hopwas fun fighting you guys :Dgot loads of r00n, and died only 1 time to lf

Two different Dv officials, two different answers to why you hopped worlds. Explain?

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg

machamp is not a dv official neither am i (as retired) but junior meant to hop to take pics of se in other world as u could see in the pic se was inside clan wars and logging out pic is enough as an evidence to explain the statement.

ss-1-1.jpg

Tbh i don't know why this topic is so off topic. If you really want to carry a discussion on why Tipit clans invite friends on PK trips go make a topic.

OT: SE went out after DV cancelled our fight, them only starting with 20 people and having a mass leave were reason enough. I asked a few DV members, their sign ups weren't deleted by their X warlord 2bad4u. That was mearly an excuse. However I was disappointed they had time to cancel a fight and still show up to cwa to try to bait us after calling PH and Cancelling. Kinda immature, however if you really feel that you accomplish something by flamming on a fight you can't even be a part of, you need to grow up. I'm waiting for a fight with you guys. I don't know why you cancelled tbh. You pulled reletively the same as us against LGZ comparing to what we pulled to DH. I can't really advise you on anything if you are scared to take a challenge in CWA... :mellow:

machamp is not a dv official neither am i (as retired) but junior meant to hop to take pics of se in other world as u could see in the pic se was inside clan wars and logging out pic is enough as an evidence to explain the statement.

I'm confused as to how a laggy world means you can't take a screenshot...it's a still picture so the lag shouldn't matter.

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg

i dont get it.

arent teams suppose to be warring only in cwa or wildy if u wanted to war there.

why u lot pking now shuldnt u do that with ur clan?

wat draws the line between teams and clans now?

no flame or bait intended just a question.

gratz on win

bkleader.png

i dont get it.

arent teams suppose to be warring only in cwa or wildy if u wanted to war there.

gratz on win

welcome to 2010

where amazing happens

i dont get it.

gratz on win

I know you made a CD topic but a simple answer, why not? It's like if i'm in a clan am i not allowed to go pk with friends that don't clan? Would i be multiclanning if i go out on a pk trip with another clan? It's the wilderness encourage ppl to go out :\

6590ew.jpg

There is absolutely no reason for any flaming or arguments to happen in this thread...Se got some kills, Dv got some kills....does it really matter? This wasn't official or anything so why take is so serious?

Proud to have been a Legendary Vindicator

00348.png

There is absolutely no reason for any flaming or arguments to happen in this thread...Se got some kills, Dv got some kills....does it really matter? This wasn't official or anything so why take is so serious?

No idea, since DV are the ones that started claiming a win here. Like we said time and again, we only ended due to it being 2v1 and it was unfair. Facts show that also if any clan was winning then it was us as we had more opts and a better main pile. So DV not only you won, you and PH and friends won. Congratulations on the 2v1 victory, maybe you'll fight us in a CWRI now?

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

I recall you posting a win when you logged out on TPR Lol. To make arguements here is kind of hypocrytical but then again you're DV

Grats SE on domination.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

i dont get it.

gratz on win

its why most communities arent strong in clans anymore. time spent away is less time spent on the clan. people worry so much about pk'ing and warring that they will do anything. its a different mentality. people can of course pk with friends but people just dont put as much into clans anymore and a lot of clans dont foster community first and warring after. a lot of these clans simply work on their community through warring and thats why quite frankly pkers tend to be more likely to hop around in clans.

flamesig.jpg