WoL General Discussion

Amundogus2

Thank you Riemis for discovering that you can still go on Red Dragon <3333333

The Golden Horde is back up and running for first!

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm what server should I play on...? I like being in the Horde more then that noow rhq alliance on emerald, but I'm ranked #4 there and a bit further then on RD. Then again, I got like 100k resources on RD from not playing that long... grr what a dilemma.

probably a stupid question, but it isn't allowed to play on different servers at the same time with the same account right?

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

Hmm what server should I play on...? I like being in the Horde more then that noow rhq alliance on emerald, but I'm ranked #4 there and a bit further then on RD. Then again, I got like 100k resources on RD from not playing that long... grr what a dilemma.

probably a stupid question, but it isn't allowed to play on different servers at the same time with the same account right?

I don't really think there is a rule against it. You should play on both, or whichever one you find more fun.

I would play on both, but.... 100% tax rate.... it's gonna take me days to recover.

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

WOL Name: Sancren, Royal Garden

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

Actually I meant playing on both servers at once with different browser tabs. And with allowed, I meant it more in a sense of are we capable of,

But nvm, I tried it and it actually let me log in on both servers in 2 different tabs. Let's hope this doesn't break something...

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

Actually I meant playing on both servers at once with different browser tabs. And with allowed, I meant it more in a sense of are we capable of,

But nvm, I tried it and it actually let me log in on both servers in 2 different tabs. Let's hope this doesn't break something...

Oh, my bad. I misunderstood you. As you have already figured out, you can. Heck, you can play with multiple accounts at the same time with multiple tabs on one server. You could create an alliance by yourself..... hmmm....

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

Curses... If I go to RD, I lose all of my stuff where I already am (which is pretty far along there) :cry:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Curses... If I go to RD, I lose all of my stuff where I already am (which is pretty far along there) :cry:

What do you mean? I went to RD and kept all of the stuff I had on both servers. Nothing was lost in either server for me.

Edit, siggy banner is back up now that RD isn't reset :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

Oh, my bad. I misunderstood you. As you have already figured out, you can. Heck, you can play with multiple accounts at the same time with multiple tabs on one server. You could create an alliance by yourself..... hmmm....

The rules say otherwise. The multi-logging rule is the same one as in RS. It is not allowed.

meleevsarcher.gif

136 Combat, 2290+ Skill Total

The rules say otherwise. The multi-logging rule is the same one as in RS. It is not allowed.

True. It was a joke, thats why my accounts are on different servers.

I find it funny they directly copied the rules from runescape, apparently we can't "drop trade" in this game.

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

Could someone give me the link for these rules, I can't seem to find them (maybe I'm blind :P)

edit; nvm I found them

edit2: someone give me the link, I only found the forum rules :wall:

Edited by sanno7

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

Could someone give me the link for these rules, I can't seem to find them (maybe I'm blind :P)

edit; nvm I found them

edit2: someone give me the link, I only found the forum rules :wall:

http://waroflegends.jagex.com/kbase/guid/rules_of_conduct

So, technically, we can play on the same account on two servers at once.

f203f1850c.png

Thanks a lot for that. And yeah, I guess logging in on the same account on different servers at once seems legit, since it is not listed and will not give someone an advantage. I do wonder what happens when you're able to get the same account to a high rep on both servers; will you appear on the global highscores twice? would be cool :thumbup:

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

Would it be multilogging if I'm logged on with 2 different accounts on two different servers?

You may create more than one account, but if you do, you may not log in more than one account at any time, and they must not interact with each other in any way. This includes 'drop trading' or any other method of item transfer.

apparently not. Also I'm not playing on two servers at the same time anymore, sticking to RD for the moment.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

Would it be multilogging if I'm logged on with 2 different accounts on two different servers?

You may create more than one account, but if you do, you may not log in more than one account at any time, and they must not interact with each other in any way. This includes 'drop trading' or any other method of item transfer.

apparently not. Also I'm not playing on two servers at the same time anymore, sticking to RD for the moment.

Well according to that you can't log onto more than one account, so logging on multiple servers with one account would be just fine.

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

Why me :wall: :wall: :wall:

why.jpg

Worst part is I couldn't report him/her #-o

Lol.

-------------

Everyone get on RedDragon server! Just manipulate the URL to 'reddragon.waroflegends.jagex...'

Anyway, we have half of our clan that hasn't logged on for 40+ hours. Please log in and make some donations. :)

:D clan has already gotten level 2. We are about 200k/500k to level 2. We also need a level 6 base.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

You guys still have space in the imperialpalace server? I applied. 6551 rep :^_^:

We probably do have space there, but if you have a Reddragon account, go there. :P

EDIT: The ':D' clan (number 1 on Reddragon server and level 2) has just declared war on us. We need people to be active NOW so we can get enough donations and soldiers to defend out cities and mount an offensive. I have just tried to ally with all of the other Zhou clans.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

You guys still have space in the imperialpalace server? I applied. 6551 rep :^_^:

We probably do have space there, but if you have a Reddragon account, go there. :P

EDIT: The ':D' clan (number 1 on Reddragon server and level 2) has just declared war on us. We need people to be active NOW so we can get enough donations and soldiers to defend out cities and mount an offensive. I have just tried to ally with all of the other Zhou clans.

I have a reddragon account, but i never took tax of 100% before the server closed up on me. Just checked and i have -1100 population and 0 loyalty lol <_<

We've got like 5 days of protection left. And I'm expecting a reset.

And I'm less that 10 spaces away from one of them. :P

f203f1850c.png