WoL General Discussion

Amundogus2

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you go back to your Reddragon account?

Look at the URL. The first part of it should say something like 'goldentemple.waroflegends.jagex' or 'royalgarden.waroflegends.jagex', etc. Just change the first part to reddragon so it says 'reddragon.waroflegends.jagex'.

Do this after logging on as normal. It will then log you onto reddragon instead, and you will have all your stuff that you had before the 'reset' the other day. It really wasn't a reset. Jagex just added more WoL servers and people flipped over it because they didn't realize that their stuff was on reddragon, not the new ones.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I see. Took me til now to find out that I don't have to start all over again

I just lost the game, big time :thumbdown:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

woot forums back up :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Anyway, what's everyones stance on playing on RD. I got a neat account there and we got a good alliance with some pro tiffers, but it seems they're not to keen about us using the server on the forums.

My biggest concern is; since I play with the same account as my (awesome) Rs account, do I risk getting a ban for playing on RD, which will affect my Rs account. Don't want to risk losing that :thumbdown:

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

Well I was playing on RD all of yesterday and it worked fine. This morning, it was kind of messed up, though. When you opened the hiscores, it was blank. The map showing your area was blank, you had to log back in to see your construction tasks, and your legends weren't in the pavilion (though they were still there because my main legend was still governor). I asked someone over world chat and they said everything was fine for them. Some people on the forums said that it happens randomly from time to time.

Anyway, Mod Luke told me not to play on RD because they're using it for maintenance stuff. He didn't say anything about banning me, though.

SWAG

hey guys. I'm going to apply for Golden Horde under guthixwakeup. which area should I be in on red dragon?

Frozen peak, it's in the northwest. Also, not 100% sure you can create a new account in red dragon. If you can't, i'd advise you to join royal gardens.

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

WOL Name: Sancren, Royal Garden

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

hey guys. I'm going to apply for Golden Horde under guthixwakeup. which area should I be in on red dragon?

Frozen peak, it's in the northwest. Also, not 100% sure you can create a new account in red dragon. If you can't, i'd advise you to join royal gardens.

yeah, i made a new account on red dragon. So, i just apply, and I'm in?

2203069_Fallout-3-Signature-Feel-Free-To-Use_620.jpg

I believe the alliance is maxed out members at the moment, but you should still apply.

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

I believe the alliance is maxed out members at the moment, but you should still apply.

ok, thank you very much. :thumbsup:

2203069_Fallout-3-Signature-Feel-Free-To-Use_620.jpg

Just don't expect to be accepted for a while, the last time I looked, there was atleast 3 pages of applications. So it might be a while.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Just don't expect to be accepted for a while, the last time I looked, there was atleast 3 pages of applications. So it might be a while.

But he's tip, so I'd assume he'll get priority. Also, there's like 11 people including him asking to join, and the next time he levels up his ally base he gets 10 more member spots.

So it's pretty much till the ally base gets leveled up.

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

As a few of you know I'm currently working on a War of legends guide. Included will be a day-by-day instruction on exactly what you should do to obtain maximum growth, and what you should do to prepare yourself for the real world (when you exit newbie protection, the 7 days).

The guide will basically be set up like this:

Day 1: blah blah blah

Day 2: blah blah blah

Day 3: blah blah blah

Day 4: blah blah blah

Day 5: blah blah blah

Day 6: blah blah blah

Day 7: blah blah blah

So if you want to post your own day-by-day steps here, I will credit you in the guide. You can include lots of information or just little tips.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

To be honest, with RD glitching on me and not really allowing me to progress (as well as the 7 day period wearing off and an entire clan of idiots trying to wipe us out and the fact they aren't glitched) I can't really play. Also, the days have been wearing off after I joined Royal Garden, so I'm not only severely behind, but I'll be vulnerable to attack.

I think I'm going to just lay off a little bit and wait for a reset so I won't be so severely disadvantaged. I have something like 400 rep on RG and 6000 rep on RD. <_<

SWAG

I'll ask this again: is there a tip.it alliance on Golden Temple? There should be one :( .

And I'm not moving back to red dragon, I like it here :)

Yup, the #1 alliance ^_^

It is Golden Army there.

Dang. I might want to start all over on that server, lol.

By the way, I heard that the smiley face alliance (:D) just got in an argument with some Jmod over world chat or something. Is this true? Lol.

SWAG

I'll ask this again: is there a tip.it alliance on Golden Temple? There should be one :( .

Yup, the #1 alliance ^_^

It is Golden Army there.

Hmmm. I think I'll start an account on that server tomorrow, see If i can't perfect my start up.

Also, if anyone is on emerald paradise, sent me a friend request, name in sig.

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

Yup, the #1 alliance ^_^

It is Golden Army there.

By the way, I heard that the smiley face alliance (:D) just got in an argument with some Jmod over world chat or something. Is this true? Lol.

No Idea, but here is some info on my Alliances:

Server: Reddragon

Alliance Name: Golden Horde

Alliance Rank: 3

Total Rep: 210k

Alliance Lvl: 1

Total donated gold: 300k

Total members: 60

Account used: Riemis

TIF only: Yes

Server: Imperialpalace

Alliance Rank: 1

Total Rep: 221k

Total donated gold: 295k

Total members: 49

TIF only: No

Server: GoldenTemple

Alliance Name: Golden Army

Total Rep: 199k

Total donated gold: 384k

Total members: 40

Account used: Wow a 2

Server: Royalgarden

Alliance Rank: 8

Total Rep: 174k

Total donated gold: 347k

Total members: 36

Account used: I Wield mace

[hide]

Yup, the #1 alliance ^_^

It is Golden Army there.

No Idea, but here is some info on my Alliances:

Server: Reddragon

Alliance Rank: 3

Total Rep: 210k

Total donated gold: 300k

Total members: 60

Server: Imperialpalace

Total Rep: 221k

Total donated gold: 295k

Total members: 49

Server: GoldenTemple

Alliance Name: Golden Army

Total Rep: 199k

Total donated gold: 384k

Total members: 40

Account used: Wow a 2

Server: Royalgarden

Alliance Rank: 8

Total Rep: 174k

Total donated gold: 347k

Total members: 36

Account used: I Wield mace

[/hide]

We have some room on royal garden, apply and post that you applied people!

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

How do you get back on red dragon?

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]