AA vs CR

KingYufei

On the morning of Wednesday January 20th, 2010 for the Aussies and NZ peeps. Australian Army started gathering together to prepare to take on the KINGs of TWR AKA CR also known as one of the best clans in RS history IMO. It was a big fight more for AA than CR because we need to tell the RS world that we anit no push overs and that we will go into EST based time zone and show what we are made of. Today was a good day for AA as we fought as a clan and we won as a clan. I think CR wasn't as serious IMO but they still had enough peeps to gaved us a hella fight.

Starting

AA Starting Opts: 147

294gf9t.png

CR Starting

4633a.png

The fight started off horrible with a failed rush from lower ground instead of higher ground, but we where quick to recover with the quick reaction of our Dominant clan Leader. With quick transitions, we found our self pumping out strong and quick transitions onto numerous Crimson Raiders. The fight continued in the same fashion, With some amazing tanking performances by members of both clans.

Both clans where consistent with domination throughout the whole fight. With plenty of KO's and plenty of brilliant tanking. Credits to the numerous CR who dragged us form one end of the map to the other. It was an honor to once again fight amongst real quality players.

Honorable mentions to all of Australian Army for returning incredibly fast. It was an outstanding performance on our part, with plenty more dominance to come in the future. Binders where brilliant, everyone's consistency on bringing a second style was what made this fight easier to lead and helped tremendously with quick kills. I would like to thank CR for the great fight. Its not often you get to be apart of such a great fight, and I really would like to thank CR for giving us the opportunity, Respect.

Its a shame that CL, Exo and TK had to spoil the fight for us. CL where constantly binding fall in leaders, and making transitions on some of the AA Members. It was equally disadvantaged for both clans.

Ending

AA Ending Opts: 132 (92 non-wildy)

1zwni9i.png

CR Ending: (non wildy)

100120125227.png

Pictures

100119194425.jpg

kill2.jpg

jmorg.jpg

kill3.jpg

pile-2.jpg

46335.png

46353.png

46322.png

Thanks Vaporius for the Recap.

my POV>

CR KO'd me as I walked about 3 steps and found my self dead in edge lol. But ofcourse with AA pride [ I anit even aussie] I returned and binded my [wagon] off, luckly the fight was only an hour so I saved some rune sets :rolleyes: . 1 death 1 kill. It was a enjoyable little fight. I saw Uffan tanking us for a good while, expected nothing less from X DF leader :thumbup: . CR did a great job in GDZ and other areas but ofcourse this was FAR from their best effort. Hope next time AA will try an uncapped, but as for now we r gona enjoy this win,. :thumbup:

TY Cr again, good luck in your future wars. :thumbsup:

King

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked ok, might have been better if there weren't crashers.

Gz on your win AA :thumbup:

We'll be seeing you in the future :P

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

Wow, unexpected, extremely good job AA. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Yeah, CL and EXO really had nothing better to do and know EXO want to take a bite on any CR they could find and CL is same way with AA. And CR had a CWA fight with us all styles and smashed us hard so just it wasn't their day, and I saw some DK there as well..... :rolleyes: maybe to just watch,,, :unsure:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Gratz AA, well deserved win. We had terrible sign-ups for this one, but we still managed to ko nearly all of our piles and we were very happy with our performance. I personally had 6 kills and 4 deaths, dragged you twice. Hopefully we can do it again with a longer cap :smile:

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council