"kid, gtfo"

Gem

All pmods are corrupt and abuse their power, and this is a classic case of p-mod abuse. Many p-mods are known to abuse their power. Say one bad thing about them, and the Gestapo will be all over your [wagon]. What happened is that you were muted and the corrupt p-mod friend submitted you to the Botter list on the Moderator forums. Since we all know the majority of Jagex staff are mindless idiots, you were banned.

Then why is RuneScape one of the most successful MMORPGs, if most Jagex staff are mindless idiots?

And saying all PMods are corrupt is a flat-out exaggeration. Or to put it bluntly, [cabbage]. I've met plenty of PMods who are nice people, and don't abuse their power, e.g. by muting or temp-banning people who argue with them.

All pmods are corrupt and abuse their power, and this is a classic case of p-mod abuse. Many p-mods are known to abuse their power. Say one bad thing about them, and the Gestapo will be all over your [wagon]. What happened is that you were muted and the corrupt p-mod friend submitted you to the Botter list on the Moderator forums. Since we all know the majority of Jagex staff are mindless idiots, you were banned.

Then why is RuneScape one of the most successful MMORPGs, if most Jagex staff are mindless idiots?

And saying all PMods are corrupt is a flat-out exaggeration. Or to put it bluntly, [cabbage]. I've met plenty of PMods who are nice people, and don't abuse their power, e.g. by muting or temp-banning people who argue with them.

Yes most P-Mods are how you described them. But there are corrupt mods. There is no denying that. Just look at the leaked videos of the P-Mod Forums, and the "secret" surgery room.

Well said. Most high-level F2P I have met happen to be player mods as well (Suzmuckett, Lordjake, Water Is Nat, etc.).

And from what I know, high-level F2P are nice people. Not corrupt, stuck-up [bleep]s that call themselves "p-mods" and mute others for no reason.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Comparing player moderators to the Gestapo? Seriously.

I don't think I've ever encountered a corrupt player mod. The last time I saw one people were hoarding him in F2P Varrock, but he was answering questions about the game that lower levels were asking. He was very nice, and while not all are like that, I think comparing them to the Gestapo is going a bit overboard.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Yes most P-Mods are how you described them. But there are corrupt mods. There is no denying that. Just look at the leaked videos of the P-Mod Forums, and the "secret" surgery room.

I'm not saying there AREN'T any corrupt P-Mods. There are always corrupt people, as long as there's power/wealth to gain from it. I don't know what wealth/power/sense of accomplishment you get from muting people unfairly, but that's besides the point.

I'm just saying the majority of P-mods aren't corrupt. I'm not saying ALL are.

Anything you bring into a dangerous pvp area you should be prepared to lose, regardless of who your with. You could have just as easily met up with a clan and died. Deciding to go into the wild with your best gear becaues someone asked you to go is incredibly stupid. I don't understand the 2nd part of your whine, are you saying this pmod used his magical pmod powers to get your password and bring you back into the wild? And that they decided to just wait, potentially for days, for you to log back on so they can humiliate you again by killing you? Because none of that makes any sense. I think you're either lying or hugely exaggerating because you're angery at Runescape for taking your precious items.

quit

I think this pretty much covers the bold part of your post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

• 2 weeks later...

I think this pretty much covers the bold part of your post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

And this mostly sums it up.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

The WoW community was decent, casual players were generally nice. However, the PvP community was brutal. I got so much [cabbage] for queue dodging, running Lock/Druid, it wasn't even funny. (Still got glad S2-4 :D)

If you stick with the raiding scene, you should be fine in terms of interaction.

gtfo kid

god u annoy me so much, sunday dm me, if u lose u have to be nice forever! and if i lose ill never post here again ?

why would I dm if i could just look for you and rush your [wagon]?

lool challenged to a legit fight and [kitty]ed out - well done you;ve just become the sterotype of all rushers :D

If you think the community in WoW is any better then you are off your rocker.

Also, when going into the wild you never bring your best gear, you bring the junk you can afford to lose.

I really feel for you though, you got a raw deal. If there were anything i could do to help you i would do it in a new york minute.

One of the things i hate the most about this game is the lame rules. Jagax is so scared of kids mommys we have this watterd down version of a PvP mmo.

I play with public chat OFF and private set to friends. I do all my chatting on IRC where i can say whatever i want and i NEVER say anything against the rules to ANYONE in game, even people on my friends list. Jagax having long time players like me to scared to chat in game is a massive failure on their part if you ask me. I have seen people muted for the lamest of reasons because whoever goes over the report took it out of context.

Fools_Taco.png

I respect everyone in the game, equally, until they've given me a reason not to.

Having said that, I only trust well renown Tip.It'ers, people I've known for years, or people who have proven worthy of my trust. Anyone else pretty much gets the following statement:

gtfo.gif

Sumondskull6.png

Yeah, I've been playing this silly game since forever and I have to agree that the community (the players you encounter everyday) is by far the worst of any game I have ever played. Even other free browser games have better players than RS.

P.S. Sorry but I do not believe your little story. People don't get perm banned over verbally abusing a mod. The macroing part is what got you perm banned and no, I don't think that was because one mod reported you after you got lure pked.