Tempted Killers Vs Tugas Revolution

pheonix1099

Tempted Killers Vs Tugas revolution

So, this war wasn't as expected on a normal day I wouldn't post this but because of our epic pull I found it neccessary. So, around a week ago GUXU approached me for a full out war with the following rules:

full out

Cwa center bounds

range+Melle+binds

corrupt off

rings on

no curses

Starting:

DIIFSx0v.jpg

:) dedicated for a certain someone

War pics:

Ks5O9rHw.jpg

YR9rFCZM.jpg

a4Ao1wEz.jpg

7ivVtRem.jpg

Ending:

liIoOP0r.jpg

Overall this was an easy war, sadly TR couldnt pull what they promised but they did give us a half decent fight. We dominated them fully not problems or anything so its was fun. Nothing Tr could do with us having double the opts but they did ask for the full out :(. Can't wait for an rm it should be fun! Thanks for the war! To our friends downfall we're coming <3. Good job all TK for being active this war was dedicated for zhenvar and Fizzlefire for staying up till 3 am for us <3. You guys shape the clan! Thanks alot for the fight!

VID:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No2BFEHKqxI

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I still smell beef from you guys, seem kinda mad. Nice pull though and keep it up :thumbup:

Awesome Pull!

Good Job Tk!

Downfall Next :D

sucking up at itz finest, keep hiding behind their backs cuz you know DV can't beat us and never will.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Oh I still smell beef from you guys, seem kinda mad. Nice pull though and keep it up :thumbup:

Awesome Pull!

Good Job Tk!

sucking up at itz finest, keep hiding behind their backs cuz you know DV can't beat us and never will.

Please dont make this a df vs dv topic....

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

Awesome Pull!

Good Job Tk!

He's mentioning Downfall so tell him that, I just find it so funny how they suck on them so much so they can be allies with you guys.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Not being afraid to be honest, I think TK will be taking #2 on TWR from Downfall easily. Probably winning whatever war happens inbetween them. Great job and Great activity. Try to keep it up :thumbup:

Problem is, TK isntjoining twr

Awesome Pull!

Good Job Tk!

He's mentioning Downfall so tell him that, I just find it so funny how they suck on them so much so they can be allies with you guys.

Not gunna happen so no need to worry

never seen a stronger ending considering starting numbers :thumbup:

DV DOMINATION !!!!!!

sig9.gif

DV FOR LYF

\,,/<(*.*)>\,,/

BETTER TO DIE WITH COURAGE, THAN TO LIVE WITH FEAR

Not being afraid to be honest, I think TK will be taking #2 on TWR from Downfall easily. Probably winning whatever war happens inbetween them. Great job and Great activity. Try to keep it up :thumbup:

Problem is, TK isntjoining twr

Either way I think you would win.

GO GO TK! :thumbsup:

P.S : i dont think downfall have balls to even war u in cw :razz:

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

since you were pming a divine forces member to come fight for you (silent nerco), i wonder how many of those 46 were actually tk.

I dont think DV has balls to war them either,let alone beat downfall, war se, or rematch tpr.

gwas?

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

since you were pming a divine forces member to come fight for you (silent nerco), i wonder how many of those 46 were actually tk.

I dont think DV has balls to war them either,let alone beat downfall, war se, or rematch tpr.

gwas?

probably he pmed him to watch da war

champ.gif