*-P.K.Masters-* vs. Everlasting Souls

subzerodragon

I can see Generaldesor is still spying :o

Yes spying on the forum account of Generaldesor, they'll never find out. /facepalm you're such an idiot.

I dont see his name on the forums?.... and i thaught generaldesor was downfall? hmm how did he get his acc on pkm then? and yes i m an idiot after i told the facts. gj dan :thumbup:

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

Proud to be Leader of Divine Vindicators

Yes spying on the forum account of Generaldesor, they'll never find out. /facepalm you're such an idiot.

I dont see his name on the forums?.... and i thaught generaldesor was downfall? hmm how did he get his acc on pkm then? and yes i m an idiot after i told the facts. gj dan :thumbup:

Yep, Gen the pro spy, look to the top...it says "log out (Generaldesor)". And he was in pkm for a while thats probably why he still has access. If by any chance you still don't see the idiocy Dan was referring too...you're hopeless.

Neltak.png

Yep, Gen the pro spy, look to the top...it says "log out (Generaldesor)". And he was in pkm for a while thats probably why he still has access. If by any chance you still don't see the idiocy Dan was referring too...you're hopeless.

nelly stole the typing out my keyboard.

I am pkm legend so they kept my cd access I guess, I dont know, they know im retired.

On the question if im still spying, offcourse I am, that includes dv.

green: ¥¥¥¥ P M GENERALDESOR T O S P Y ¥¥¥¥

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

Congratz on the Clan War win PKM.

New section for tipit clan tourny? 3v3?

~@Gaz

~%Runescape Elites - Advanced Elite ~ January 24th 2010 - Present

~@Clan Europe - Co-Leader ~ December 27th 2009 - Present

~@Team Rock - Official ~ May 25th 2009 - Present

Well done, PK Masters low opt fights always were the hardest to me, I never knew whether to tank or stationary, but it looks like you did it correctly.

Was your pull 7 or 15 though? I'm rather confused now.

And nice try to Everlasting Souls, better luck next time.