Fun Quest Items

Punitive_D

The topic on the bull roarer made me think of this. Several times while cleaning out my bank I have been tempted to ditch the bull roarer, but it's still there. It has no practical use, but I keep it. You know what , there's a lot of junk in my bank like that. I still have the glowing sheet that you can wear around port phantasmys. I also have the octopus hat from the latest penguin quest. Which quest items (not rewards) do you enjoy using long after the quest is done?

punitivedsig.png

Blurite Sword <3

Until I accidentally threw it out, that is.

I have a whole bank tab full of quest items I keep. Like the holy water book that looks like a calculator, the bull roarer, some various notes from quest like the note found in the broken ship chest in olaf's quest.

You never know if they are gonna be useful sometime.

I dont have the bankspace to keep old quest items so most of them are dumped. If I ever need them again then Jagex will come up with a way of getting it back.

I have kept some items though, Octopus and monkfish hats from penguin quest, and the sailors hat from the drunken sailor in port sarim. I've probably got a few other quest items but those are the only things I regularly use, usually when fishing.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Being f2p and never a p2p before...the only two quest stuff I kept is blurite sword and accuracy amulet...I am thinking of selling the amulet since it can be reobtained...

btw...can any one make a list of the quest stuff that you CAN reobtain after the quest and those CANNOT? I keep doubting some stuff being reobtainable since I don't want to spend too much time on p2p once I got it so...