The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)

The Dark Lord

^

The toy wars have begun!

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glorious Libya is close to crumbling to Italian troops.

The Italian government is beginning to build infrastructure in Tunisia, with the explanation that co-operation in Algeria will result in government support too.

On another note, my team destroyed our Swedish opponents in our first match of ETF2L. :D Go Brits.

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

I wonders how the missles feel about that.

Is anyone (like Archi, Sere, or Dusty) going to say whether Catalonia sells Spain Barcelona?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Well it could be that he means that missles often have those trails behind them, which he wants to get rid of.

Well since everyone is developing missles, I'm sure glad that I put in those missle defence systems. :D

Abbysina begins building Lego Blocks using Oil-Free Plastic, storming the Green Market in the Federation, as well as parts of Europe and Japan. (Since Mather built the plants...or at least builds them with these 6 months...apparently)

King Archarnis, flying out to Melaborne, wonders if the Exosuits will be able to support 200 Kilos of recoil?

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Japan requests that tests be conducted on these lego blocks to ensure that they weren't painted with lead paint. The process, which is quite extensive, should take a few days (sooo a few minutes).

Well I want an alliance more than I want the exosuits...Since I am a defensive power it is more useful to me, so I am willing to accept the deal...I have a project to talk to you about though.

Japanese researchers discover there is no trace of lead based paint anywhere on the product...nor any traces of paint at all. After concluding their tests, they had several lego blocks from both Scandanavia and Abbysnia. They started playing with both of them, and realized that the legos either didn't fit easily, or they took too much effort to pull apart.

Legos from both countries have been pulled off the market, until they can be up to the quality standards of normal legos.

Thing is Ross, is that I don't plan to engage enemy troops personally...I plan to be the 'archer' shooting them from the top of my tower while they scurry around outside getting killed. (Since my territorial inclinations extend to Liechtenstine...which is pretty much mine in all but name)

Anyway, Abbysina stops sending Legos to Japan and asks Scandinavia for an agreement....Basically that Scandinavia sells to the East of Abyssina, and Abyssina sells to the West of Abyssinia.

Japan asks for the estimated cost of an exosuit (assuming someone has the technology) and inquires as to how much it would cost to purchase the complete design for the exosuits, once they are finished, if that would be possible.

Also, what's the year?

Ooooh, that's handy dandy right there.

In other news, the Japanese Second Fleet has been completed. Work on the third Japanese fleet has begun.

I still gave up a significant amount of territory (at least for Japan, how small it is) and 60 million people. I think I should be able to purchase the exosuit technology for a cheaper price.

No problem.

Japan continues its exoskeleton program, based on existing exoskeletons designed by Japanese researchers in 2007 to help nurses lift elderly patients. It encourages the participation of any nation willing to contribute at least half a billion dollars yearly, and a research team. This is part of the effort with Mather. The technology will be shared widely, though only if all participating nations agree.

If many nations participate, exoskeletal research is expected to move up to 50% faster than it already has, with just Scandanavia and Japan.